GUILTY GA - Three Dougherty siblings for bank robbery, Valdosta, 2011

Four or five decades in a prison cell will prove to be a lot less exciting for this trio.

Good riddance.

Caught by speeding. Who'd a thunk it. :loser:

I'm glad they got these fools before they hurt anybody (besides themselves, LOL). And glad with all that firepower, that they're such lousy shots!

I think the only way they will be getting out of prison is in a pine box.

I feel sorry for Ryan's baby who is about to be born.

I'm sure they will...let's see, shooting at police in Florida. Then there's armed bank robbery in Georgia. And they also shot at troopers here. I think their chances of ever seeing the outside of prison walls again are about slim and none. Yay

:loser:

I hope you are right!!!! -- but then there's JB and the state of Florida, where I'm sure they will find another 12 jurors who still think the world is flat!!!! (Sue Moss - flat world).

Oh and watch these three delinquents try to blame the parents :maddening:
Here we go again -- come on Florida -- get some muscle!!!

jimo

I'm thinking LE intentionally shot her in the leg (instead of aiming for the head or heart). They should've shot them all dead while they had the chance. I sure wouldn't have questioned it.

At least they didn't murder anyone, although it wasn't for lack of trying.

Florida jury? Well, at least there are charges in other states, so we can look for a conviction there.

:silly:

I think the only way they will be getting out of prison is in a pine box.

I feel sorry for Ryan's baby who is about to be born.

BBM

I feel relieved for that kid, JMO.

I'm thinking LE intentionally shot her in the leg (instead of aiming for the head or heart). They should've shot them all dead while they had the chance. I sure wouldn't have questioned it.

At least they didn't murder anyone, although it wasn't for lack of trying.

IMO, she just got lucky. As far as I know, all LE is trained to shoot at center mass in order to bring down an armed suspect. They did shoot at the CO state troopers, therefore they would have returned serious fire. moo

I hope you are right!!!! -- but then there's JB and the state of Florida, where I'm sure they will find another 12 jurors who still think the world is flat!!!! (Sue Moss - flat world).

Oh and watch these three delinquents try to blame the parents :maddening:
Here we go again -- come on Florida -- get some muscle!!!

jimo

Despite the debacle in Florida you are referring to, I think most times Florida isn't a criminal-friendly place. And we have insurance, I'm thinking the armed bank robbery is a federal offense, which gives yet another jurisdiction a shot at them. Also, the female perp here is no <what's her name>. As another poster said downthread, they will all probably leave prison in a pine box. boo-hoo (NOT). lol

Can someone explain to me what exactly is sooooo funny?

Attachments

• COPUS105_1070222l.jpg
    COPUS105_1070222l.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 30
Some of you may NOT want to see this. I wish I hadn't. But here it is: http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/12/dougherty-gang-member-lee-hardcore-naked-photos-bank-robbery/

Oh my, I was curious an looked.Ugh.If she wasn't going to be in jail forever,Hustler magazine would take her,it is one trashy magazine.I looked at it one time than was sick at my stomach for the rest of the day.She would be in there beside tot mom.If I saw that magazine in my hubby or son's room,I would take it outside and burn it while holding a cross.

http://www.floridatoday.com/article...006/-Dougherty-Gang-back-Colorado-court-today

The three fugitive siblings captured last week after a crime spree in Florida and Georgia are expected back in court in Colorado.

bilde

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nat...erty-gang-sister-is-singing-like-a-bird-.html

Did this article get posted?

But the sister, Lee Grace Dougherty, 29, an exotic dancer in the Orlando area, has already made statements that suggest she's cozying up to law enforcement. Pasco County Sheriff's officials said they couldn't comment on whether this foreshadows Lee Grace Dougherty's defense strategy -- or if it signals a potential eagerness to turn evidence against her brothers in order to spare herself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back