George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin General discussion #3

Discussion in 'George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin' started by Tricia, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

No, I mean a death sentence for Zimmerman. As I stated.

IMO Martin had no legal right to launch any attack, much less a potentially fatal one, on Zimmerman based on what we know so far.

2. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

The State has already said that they have no evidence of who confronted whom. Gilbreath testified to it.

3. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

4. Kimberlyd125

Kimberlyd125 Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athlet

No. I don't.

5. polleypockets

polleypockets New Member

he wasn't back at the vehicle, he was 700 ft from his house - and she said the last thin TM said was get off of me, which imo makes me beileve that some how GM has put his hands on him - and if what she said was true do you still think TM was the agressor??

6. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

kaRN,
    Zimmerman also stated during the walk through that his wife is a nursing student and she went to work on him when he got home. Perhaps she is the one that diagnosed his broken nose and that he needed one or two stitches for the back of his head.

7. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

So, someone not identifying himself quickly enough is justification to (allegedly) batter them?

8. Kimberlyd125

9. Kimberlyd125

I disagree.
    I believe it was justifiable. Self defense.

10. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

If someone is following me, first in their vehicle and then on foot, and I ask them why they are following me and they refuse to answer me then I will be in fear of my life and I would perhaps hit them in order to get away. Trayvon gave Zimmerman the perfect opportunity to say who he was and why he was following him and Zimmerman refused. Zimmerman NEVER identified himself to Trayvon at all so the "quickly enough" part is void IMO.

11. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

In fear of your life, based on what? The fact that they are near you?

Zimmerman may have never been given a chance since it appears he was hit shortly after he asked what Martin was doing there.

IMO

12. Moonie

Moonie New Member

Good point. If the struggle was so intense, it doesn't really look that way. There also isn't any grass in GZ's hair on the photo shots of the back of his head before the injuries were cleaned. Not a speck of dirt or grass. But in the photos GZ did have mud on the front toe area of his shoes. I also found it odd that the Arizona Tea can was still in perfect condition after all was said and done. Not a dent in the can. And it was still in Trayvon's front shirt pocket when the officer arrived. There's just so much about this case that is unexplainable or head scratch worthy. I feel sorry for the jury. I sat on a jury for a week in an immanent domain case. I was so exhausted after it ended. I can't imagine being on a case of this magnitude.

13. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Where did the bump go during the time it took to get to the police station then? Perhaps (although I have not seen this in the EMT report) the EMTs stuffed Zimmerman's nose to stop the bleeding and that caused the "swollen" appearance.

14. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

But she didn't know how close or where exactly and neither do we really with certainty.

15. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Based on the fact that they are following me. First in their vehicle and then running after me on foot.

16. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

George responded with "What are you doing around here".

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/cnr.03.html

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Trayvon said what are you following me for? Then the man said, what you doing around here? Then somebody pushed Trayvon because the headset just fell.

She's lying and lying BIG time.

17. kimlynn

kimlynn Former Member

I'm glad that you can see that.He also had the right(IMO) to defend himself against a stranger that seemed intent on hunting him down for reasons unknown to TM.
    IMO

18. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

Simply because those are not the full-resolution pictures and there are clearly compression artifacts from the video feed.

19. m00c0w

m00c0w Well-Known Member

People have been convicted of murder for shooting a person that pulled a knife on them.

Beating someone down that was near you is not a valid argument.

IMO

20. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

Bouncing off of your post kaRN.

When I was young and if somebody was really following me, I would call it stalking even if it was a one time occurence. I had a car follow me, turn where I turned every time. I was scared. Thought I was being stalked. Turned out it was my sister having some fun with me and I was so scared that I did not recognize her or her car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.