Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!

According to Wikipedia;
Cousin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First cousins; The children of two siblings
Second cousins; The children of two first cousins

there is also a very helpful chart - If one person's grandparent is the other person's grandparent then they are first cousins, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin#Cousin_chart

So...my first cousins children are what to me?
If they are my second cousins, then they can't be my children's second cousins also. Right?
My children and my first cousins children would be 3rd cousins. Right?
:scared::scared::scared::scared:

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...hosen-for-second-suspect-charged-in-bobo-case

<snip>

Attorney Fletcher Long said Friday that he, along with his Clarksville-based law partner John Herbison, will join Mike Flanagan in defending Jason Wayne Autry.

“It’s our case, we are thrilled to have it, and we are going to give this man every penny of the defense for which he has paid,” he said.

My underline;
JA made it very clear he had no money so what exactly does this statement mean? Every penny for which WHO paid? It can't be Pro Bono because that would mean if he paid 0 money he get's 0 defense. So someone is picking up the tab? No, that can't be it either.
10 to 1 this lawyer goes after the same deal ZA's lawyer got - ie; we have a little money but when that runs out the state needs to pick up the tab'

Is so, in effect they get a state funded defense without getting a public defender? And this seems to have been the judges idea...

MOO

Yeah....you're thrilled alright. Ask him in about 12 months.

Continuing on with what you posted jggordo of events in Feb that led up to I had of who's been arrested; so combining we now have:

Feb. 6, 2014 Alleged assault on AB. Knife and Gun involved.

Feb. 12, 2014 According to Zach's FB page (now taken down) His house is broken into. Threats made to whoever is involved.

Feb. 24, 2014 AB's Van pulled over with pearls inside. TB and TC driving IIRC

Feb. 26, 2014 LE goes to house in Camden. Zach opens the door with a bag of pearls in his hand, while TB and TC are trying to flush them down the toilet.

Feb. 28, 2014 Zachary Adams, 29, first to be charged for Holly's murder...

We have John Dylan Adams, Zachary Adams' brother, whom as The Jackson Sun reported, saw Zachary Adams with Holly after the kidnapping.

Jason Wayne Autry, 39 years old was the next to charged in Holly's murder.

Shayne Kyle Austin, 38 years old, who was given immunity, but now prosecutors are saying they plan to indict (I assuming as a co-conspirator?)

Thank you Steve. My main point of doing the Feb. timeline is I believe there was a tit for tat going on between Zach and AB regarding the pearls. I also believe that AB did not provide the complaint against him for the Feb. 6th assault until the 28th. And that the statement was given to a TBI special agent and not the county sheriff, which I find uncommon.

That being said. Did AB agree to file the report as retaliation for him possibly giving info to LE regarding the pearls and the van and subsequently answering the door at the house for LE smugly holding that bag of pearls? I could just see that grin on his face when he opens the door. Too my knowledge he was not charged in the pearl fiasco.

JMO's

Justice for Holly, Case Archive:

http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Holly%20Bobo%20%20-TN-/Justice%20for%20Holly#/user/crankycrankerson/library/Holly%20Bobo%20%20-TN-/Justice%20for%20Holly?sort=6&page=1&_suid=139913695279209383447722231386

From there, you can click to the main case archive. The Adams search is in the main. After the arrest(s) the new section "justice" was added.

Amanda....once again, thanks for all you do for these victims and those who love them. I appreciate you and your dedication to these cases.

Good afternoon ya'll,
I realize the conversation has moved past the court appearances of a couple days ago. I posted a question that night that somehow got garbled between previewing and posting and appeared with a long string of computer code with it. I alerted a mod, and the post was taken down. I'm asking the question again and would appreciate your response.
After seeing ZA's perp walk and JA's perp walk and courtroom behavior, who do you think is the dominant male in that relationship?

Good afternoon ya'll,
I realize the conversation has moved past the court appearances of a couple days ago. I posted a question that night that somehow got garbled between previewing and posting and appeared with a long string of computer code with it. I alerted a mod, and the post was taken down. I'm asking the question again and would appreciate your response.
After seeing ZA's perp walk and JA's perp walk and courtroom behavior, who do you think is the dominant male in that relationship?

I'd like to hear other people's response. It's difficult to tell, I can see the both of them being dominant over the one who tried to lead LE to Holly's remains.

Good afternoon ya'll,

In so much that the PT Cruiser has been identified as being driven by Jason, it reminds me of a car used in the "Bonnie & Clyde" movie. And with Jason being 10 years older I would make him to be Clyde. Zach on the other hand with his recent court appearance would have to be Bonnie with much less hair.

JMO's

Good afternoon ya'll,

So does the PT cruiser involved in the heist belong to JA or ZA?

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014305020031

The article says JA driving it, and it was picked up from ZA home during search?

JA looked more dominant to me in court he held his head high, and seemed to show confidence than ZA in court. Did JA borrow ZA's car?

So...my first cousins children are what to me?
If they are my second cousins, then they can't be my children's second cousins also. Right?
My children and my first cousins children would be 3rd cousins. Right?
:scared::scared::scared::scared:

LOL. I get lost easy. So that is why I found the chart helpful - it goes by grandparents, g great parents, etc.

So does the PT cruiser involved in the heist belong to JA or ZA?

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014305020031

The article says JA driving it, and it was picked up from ZA home during search?

JA looked more dominant to me in court he held his head high, and seemed to show confidence than ZA in court. Did JA borrow ZA's car?

And how did he even fit into a PT Cruiser??? Maybe he was innocent then too, like he didn't use the car as a weapon - he was just stuck and his lengthy leg got jammed between the steering wheel and the gas pedal. He was falsely accused! :floorlaugh:

re JA appearance at hearing. He seems to be a bit on the heavier build side. But hasn't he already been incarcerated for a bit? If he is involved with the meth culture as has been rumored, I can imagine his build/appearance might change after being removed from that culture for a while. In other words, he may have had a very different appearance back when Holly was abducted.

You eat more when you are not strung out.

re JA appearance at hearing. He seems to be a bit on the heavier build side. But hasn't he already been incarcerated for a bit? If he is involved with the meth culture as has been rumored, I can imagine his build/appearance might change after being removed from that culture for a while. In other words, he may have had a very different appearance back when Holly was abducted.

You eat more when you are not strung out.

Good point! I wonder if there are any older pictures or mug shots of JA floating around that show a difference over the last few years.

he just has it locked up fairly tight privacy wise. I was able to see the cover photo changes but not much else.

I can't seem to access it. Is it just me, or has it been removed?

Idk, I saw it the other day when someone posted it here. He had a couple of interesting self portraits, 2 showing him as kind of normal, and another of him in a dark room with sunglasses on and ballcap on backward with a smirk on his face. Looked high was my take. Thought the timing was interesting. Changed his profile picture 3 times in Feb and March or 12...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member