ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my best effort at a transcription of the video:

“911 call came in for an unresponsive female, an unresponsive person. And so when officers arrived they addressed that issue and then as well two additional people were found.”

(Video is spliced here)

“Two individuals were found on the second floor and two individuals were found on the third floor.”

My comment, it appears the unconscious female (person) was not one of the murdered victims but one of the roommates. Otherwise, why would it seem somewhat dismissive that the police "addressed that issue" and then "two additional people were found. After the spliced video, clarity about where the bodies were found. MOO

so a roommate finds a friend/roommate murdered, faints and the other roommate/friends that arrive call 911 and the 911 call is for the roommate that fainted but not the murder victim?

I might need to take a break from this. My head's spinning!:confused:

Go figure...
exactly my reaction

well doh! that house was targeted - everybody already knows that. Absolutely meaningless statement from that prosecuting attorney. Going to go google him to see how many years of lawyering experience he had before he was elected

getting a bad feeling about this case. ( no wonder Kaylee's sister is trying so hard to suppress her frustration)

Here ya go:
But that's the coroner. She's elected and I believe is a nurse. What it sounded like you were saying is that you knew as a face that crime scene investigators did not make note of the temperature of the bodies at the scene...that's what has me confused. I feel like we're talking about 2 different things, lol.

In the end, it is probably not unheard of for ROTC cadets to own Kabars (most, however, would not). But... they are not likely to be issued one. Likewise, it is probably not unheard of for say, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, or Agricultural majors to have one as well.

RadarOnline scooped that news and this is how they reported it:

Investigators believe the weapon used in the brutal slaying was a combat knife and it could’ve been sourced for the University of Idaho ROTC program, said a law enforcement source.

"Police believe a Ka-Bar-style knife was used in the murders, and they’ve already ruled out that type of weapon was for sale at a local store,” a case insider told RadarOnline.com.

A police source added, “Clearly investigators want to know if the University of Idaho’s Reserve Officers' Training Corps program had any Ka-Bar knives in its archive or on display

Last edited:
I wish i could find this full interview of Kaylees Father from yesterday. Sounds like he was saying that the surviving housemate was trying to call and text one of the housemates upstairs

Interviewer asks " Do you know the reason why the initial concern was a room mate was passed out?"

He replies " i know the girls reached out via texting and calling so i can only assume that by the phones being ignored and my daughter is not going to ignore calls and texting"

Tue, November 29, 2022 at 3:29 PM Father of slain Idaho student speaks out

Also why is there no detail from X&E’s night - seems like intentionally withholding information as something must have happened there. Unless I’m missing something we seem to have extensive information about the two girls but not about X&E, who saw them etc

I think they would prefer that less would be out there regarding M&K’s night-information was not put out by LE straight away. There was a Twitch stream that was widely shared, then the exact time that M&K arrived home, which bar they were at, was all shared by others. LE did not choose to share it.

Have A question Does Murdering 4 people qualify As A Mass Murder? Also, Can’t imagine The perp breaking into A house occupied By Atleast 6 people That we know Of, In Fairly condensed neighborhood IE Apartment building etc.. In A college town full of young adults on A Saturday nite, And Not leave A spec Of Evidence, not be seen By anyone, It’s Saturday nite I know it’s cold but young adults are up late partying coming home, How is It Possible, Maybe It happened from inside a roommates boyfriend Or This is the just Dumb Luck If there’s No DNA , fingerprints or anyone noticing a suspicious person lurking about Suspiciously… Trying to figure out what happened Is driving Me crazy, I do wish LE would release some info as long as it doesn’t compromise there investigation, Also I thing We Have A Mole in MPD release tidbits
I think 3-4 people at one time classifies as mass murder. Who knows, maybe the killer expected 10 people there too and that was the intention.

There was a party where 5 teenagers were killed in Calgary (Canada) by a peer with a knife IIRC. I believe they called it a mass murder.

I wish i could find this full interview of Kaylees Father from yesterday. Sounds like he was saying that the surviving housemate was trying to call and text one of the housemates upstairs

Interviewer asks " Do you know the reason why the initial concern was a room mate was passed out?"

He replies " i know the girls reached out via texting and calling so i can only assume that by the phones being ignored and my daughter is not going to ignore calls and texting"

Tue, November 29, 2022 at 3:29 PM Father of slain Idaho student speaks out
had already posted it further up but here it is again

definitely gives a new interpretation to this aspect

I have believed targeted to mean building, college, college students in general..
people.
What . if any, known groups would consider a mass murder a positive? By knife?
How closely are these groups geographically located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT