ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i disagree with the majority here...i don't think it's to protect the person's privacy, i think it's because it's either a POI or outright suspect. If they wanted to keep the person out of the media spotlight they could just say something like "it was a friend" and wouldn't need to divulge anything further. But giving no details whatsoever? major sus. i could be wrong, MOO.
I belive in a very recent update, LE fibally
Earlier today it was reported by one of the victims mother that the surviving girls did hear something. But she wasn't going to elaborate. Since then other media seems to have taken liberty with that to sensationalize their own reporting. It's frustrating.
I’m not sure that can be extrapolated so easily or that they are even directly related.
But desperation is building. Hopefully the Press Conference tomorrow will provide clarity.

For me the killer most likely knew the victims. This is a very brazen attack, going after 4 people in their own home (6 if we include the two women who survived). Very few serial killers actually take such risks because coming unprepared in such a circumstance might as well result in your own death, not your victims. Especially given that apparently he was only armed with a knife. This leads me to believe that the killer obviously knew the layout of the house and the people there and he was feeling confident that he could take them. And most likely he stalked them during the night until they fell asleep. He is either a friend or a recent contact of them or at the very least someone who has prowled and prepared.

Killers like to feel comfortable in their environment and minimize the threat to their own life at a minimum. And obviously this guy took an incredible risk. Again, I just cannot fathom a random guy going in a house he knows nothing of, to stumble into 4 people and kill them without ever raising a sound and then sneak quietly into the night without nobody noticing. That seems very unrealistic to me since this killer obviously knew what he was doing and where to find the victims. The human mind doesn't like "surprises".

He also doesn't seem very experienced in murdering considering there was a much easier way to kill his victims and at the same time minimize the risk for himself, but he instead stabbed them. This would either indicate rage, a personal attack or someone who is not exactly sure how to kill. Either way I think he is someone they know or at least he knows the victims. The fact that he also ignored the other two girls, whether he didn't notice them or on purpose, also speaks volumes.

He entered through the slider in the back which was second level. Ethan and xana were on that floor. Kill them, then he went up stairs and that's where the others were.

Imho if the other couple was upstairs it might of ended up being six people. He didn't know the exact floor they/she was on
Starting to just feel like psycho vibes though idk imo
Or he knew to take out the guy first...
I'm 30 pages behind, ok exaggerated abit.. maybe its been discussed already...lol!

Maybe his ringer was off or he's a deep sleeper. There's not anything strange about not answering calls at 3am. Chances are, he never heard them.
Agree 100%. Many people put silence alerts on after a specific time so they aren’t woken up by calls after said time. This will make all phone alerts silent so you could call a hundred times and the person would never know.

Regarding the 911 call, I could swear in the first days after the murders Ethan’s dad had said something to the effect that Ethan had plans with an older friend that day- leading me to believe that was the 911 caller. I wonder if I can find original article anywhere in my browser history?! Does this ring a bell with anyone else?

The masks that they are putting on in the second video, I do not recognize? Awfully heavy duty to be infectious disease prevention, but yet, only a few of them Don them, so it apparently isn’t an essential item. ???
I have a theory but it is only speculation. In order to allow an employee to wear a respirator an employer must provide training, fit testing, and the employee must have a medical exam first. This is an OSHA regulation. I am certainly aware that many employers don't follow the regulations like they should. But my guess is that the ones wearing the respirators are FBI and have the required training while the local cops have not been trained and don't want to be filmed fragrantly violating federal law.

Is anyone else having terrible thoughts about their children who are at Uni? I have a 19-year-old at Uni in Scotland. My husband and I are in the US to celebrate Thanksgiving with my American family. I just want to go home and go to my son! I know this is unreasonable. And I know these are unreasonable thoughts..but goodness.. all I can think of are copycats and how knife murders can be common in the UK. I just needed to put this out somewhere as a very worried mum.
I have felt extremely sad and nervous since we first heard of these horrific murders. My granddaughter is a junior at a University in another state, and when looking at all the pictures of these poor young adults, especially all the very familiar IG photos, it is very sobering. They were in the prime of their life and all seemed so happy. I definitely can understand how you feel, and I’m sure all parents and grandparents on WS can relate. My heart breaks for the families, as well as for the students spending their final moments no doubt in terror and pain. I hope they find this killer soon!

Here is another floorplan I found elsewhere. This matches with my previous attempt but I think is much cleaner and proportional than mine. The red numbers and camera icons still match up with the zillow listing. One thing to note is that the perspective is flipped from mine but the layout is the same (these being viewed from the back of the house where mine was from the front). The only thing I'm unsure about is the location of Xana's and Ethan's bedroom. If it is located where this particular floorplan says it is it confuses things quite a bit IMO.

Zillow: 1122 King Rd, Moscow, ID 83843 | Zillow

Attachments

• FirstFloor.png
    FirstFloor.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 512
  • SecondFloor.png
    SecondFloor.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 510
  • ThirdFloor.png
    ThirdFloor.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 456
i disagree with the majority here...i don't think it's to protect the person's privacy, i think it's because it's either a POI or outright suspect. If they wanted to keep the person out of the media spotlight they could just say something like "it was a friend" and wouldn't need to divulge anything further. But giving no details whatsoever? major sus. i could be wrong, MOO.
I belive in a very recent update, LE fibally
Earlier today it was reported by one of the victims mother that the surviving girls did hear something. But she wasn't going to elaborate. Since then other media seems to have taken liberty with that to sensationalize their own reporting. It's frustrating.
I’m not sure that they are even directly related.
But desperation is building. Hopefully the Press Conference tomorrow will provide clarity..

We keep being shown the video from the food truck. Why? Because LE needs the most help with that video and the people in it? You know they have to already know a lot of info. But we aren’t being shown any video from the bar, the frat house, or anywhere else. Hmm.
MOO- because the food truck video was already publicly available, LE didn’t release it for help etc. News is constantly showing it because it’s haunting & emotional to see these victims in such an ordinary college situation, oblivious to what we all now know await them—it’s sensational. I don’t think LE needs any help with this video. If they’ve publicly cleared the hoodie guy, they probably already talked to everyone visible in the video.

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa