Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raccoon is used to describe a level of demon in some Japanese spiritual texts, as shapeshifter in others, benign or dark... Does anybody actually have the entire text of the text he sent her? Maybe he was talking about something else, may be worth running a text search from his writings, find reference to his understanding of it? Something she would have understood.?
Nah. The alibi was a local raccoon.

I just watched Scott Reisch on YouTube. I think he is allowed here. He is an attorney. Scott said a murder charge would require another preliminary hearing. But he also said he does not believe a murder charge will be filed because if the DA had enough evidence, he would have combined murder with the charges he had.

I am bummed about that. I hate thinking had or Lori could walk after five years.
Yes they could.
And the police can use this case as a training film.
CDs lawyer told him it'll be 5 years -- state has no leverage to turn them on each other.

Maybe EIN or Nate are witnesses in LVD's trial? They are keeping quiet until then. Nate had that video in HI questioning LVD and CD might be why? Hope they aren't backing away for some reason other than that. jmo

Nope MOO. He is a reporter and has nothing to do with case in chief MOO. He interviewed MG this am as she was walking in today on EIN. But crickets since.

We do know that he's on the payroll for a "big 3"... MOO, he's under contract. Durn.

One more thing I think worth pointing out about chad using the defense that he didnt know about the kids be buried in his yard.
That would not only mean someone snuck on his property on two separate occasions without him knowing but it would also mean that someone would of also burned a body on his property as well as dug two graves, without his knowledge.

Remember Prior asking about the locations of other homes in the area of Chad's house? I thought at the time he was implying that none of the neighbors reported the smell of burning flesh, implying that the body was not burned on Chad's property. Not sure what he was aiming at there.

Nope MOO. He is a reporter and has nothing to do with case in chief MOO. He interviewed MG this am as she was walking in today on EIN. But crickets since.

We do know that he's on the payroll for a "big 3"... MOO, he's under contract. Durn.
Maybe since this was broadcast Nate isn't doing a video recap? I'm trying to remember, but he live tweeted from the courtroom for Frazee and then did a FB recap with a Q&A after each day right? I'm just guessing and really have no idea.

I just watched Scott Reisch on YouTube. I think he is allowed here. He is an attorney. Scott said a murder charge would require another preliminary hearing. But he also said he does not believe a murder charge will be filed because if the DA had enough evidence, he would have combined murder with the charges he had.

I am bummed about that. I hate thinking had or Lori could walk after five years.

IIRC yes, he is allowed here.

This is a youtube on his site which ONLY has the enhanced audio which I can now make out the words said. No comment by him, only audio of the jail call from Lori to Chad when bodies were found.

That Lori is some cold b - and an evil man to join MOO.

MOO she knew from MM as to a heads up what was happening when she called. She was sooooooooooooooothing him. It was their last tango

Last edited:
I think she was desperate for money. I have found myself wondering if JJ and Tylee would have been killed had Lori inherited the money from CV. She wouldn't have needed the inheritance from Tammy then, either.

I agree that the competition for and winning of Chad would very soon lose its novelty and he would be next. But if it was Alex who did the murders, who then would have murdered Chad?

Amazing . I thought the same.
She WAS the driving force of this money train.
Religion, or light/dark thing...was a ruse.
It was...All about money! Who was worth more dead.
Chad may have been blinded by -lust-
But if you follow the Lori train ...she was all about the money .
JMO

That breaks my heart.

That serial killers, MOO, can get away with it... breaking so many hearts.

I hope all the stops are pulled out to put them behind bars or they will forever be known as the serial killers who got away with the crime. Who got away with killing their own family for greed and desires. MOO

IIRC yes, he is allowed here.

This is a youtube on his site which ONLY has the enhanced audio which I can now make out the words said. No comment by him, only audio of the jail call from Lori to Chad when bodies were found.

That Lori is some cold b - and an evil man to join MOO.

MOO she knew from MM as to a heads up what was happening when she called. She was sooooooooooooooothing him. It was their last tango

They are two ugly people. He has a weak face and her face is as hard as nails.

My opinion is they are still waiting on autopsy reports. AxC's came back and the local LE are still investigating, Tammy's was said to take up to a year to determine and be released, who knows how long it will take for Tylee & JJ. I think they are really looking at a specific hard to detect poison or rare poisons possibly. jmo

Transcript of the short phone call -

CHAD: They’re searching the property
LORI: The house right now?
CHAD: Yes. Mark Means will be talking to you. They’re out on the property.
LORI: Are they seizing stuff?
CHAD: They’re searching & have a search warrant. We’ll see what transpires.
LORI: What can I do for you?
CHAD: I‘m feeling pretty calm, I would call Mark though and talk with him. I spoke with Mark. I love you so much
LORI: Should I try and call you later?
CHAD: I don’t know. I love you and we’ll talk soon.
LORI: I love you baby
[phone call ends]
Thank you for this! Something that struck me while listening is he’s about to be arrested, they both know it’s done, and he professes his love for her.
But now he’s taking the “Lori Vallow” approach in his defense. The attempted distancing now from Lori Daybell is not going to work imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz