Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's happened.

I don't know if I'd say "often", and I think a more experienced WS-er might have concrete examples; but I've heard/read of the occasional thread to that effect, to be sure.

I've wondered the same because 2 or 3 people who are brand new posters when I first saw posts struck me that way. Of course I then realize that a week ago I was also brand new and posting the first time. Might have struck someone else the same way. :) MOO.

I've wondered the same because 2 or 3 people who are brand new posters when I first see and started questioning them struck me that way. Of course I then realize that a week ago I was also brand new and posting the first time. Might have struck someone else the same way. :) MOO.

You didn't come across that way to me.

Duplicate response DBM
If your ex's claims were in your divorce filings, you probably would have had an even bigger problem on your hands if he had been shot and killed by your brother at your house a few months later.
No doubt about that! Thankfully for me that didn't happen! Although I wouldn't have put it past my ex for one minute. My ex did get a mutual PTO against my b-i-l though, so he could make it look as if what he was saying was true. It was mutual because my b-i-l filed for one against the ex too. People do some crazy things that most can't even begin to wrap their heads around. JMO

I'd suggest adding ..

13. Rexburg Police visited with LV and CD attempting to do a welfare check on JJ and were told he was visiting family in AZ. When they checked with the family it was determined that he wasn't there. When they came back the next day it was determined that LV and CD had moved out in the intervening 24-ish hours. (They call it "fled" but you can use whatever term you want.)
"Scarpered" is a good term :)

If you're referring to me as helping them, I can assure that I am most definitely not! I don't know any of these people. I'm just an open minded individual who has been through something's very similar and know first hand that things aren't always as they appear. If I'm wrong then it won't be the first time, but if I'm right then I'd imagine there might a lot of people feeling pretty full themselves once the evidence or lack there of is presented. JMOO
Nope. Not referring to you specifically. But I will say that all of the things you are saying about having an open mind and things aren't always as they appear can be said in each and every missing case and in every crime case you can find here and the truth of the matter is that with very few exceptions in those thousands of cases everything is as it appears. This case will not be an exception. There are too many coordinated activities and movements by connected individuals (extends beyond the people we can talk about) to be mere coincidence.

I had 3 family members die in one week. Suspicious to some could just be life for others. As for the attempted murder, I assume you're referring to BB...I could have my car window destroyed and say you attempted to murder me, does that make it true? Everything we know as of now is merely circumstantial, hence no arrests. MOO
Alex had supposedly moved to Rexburg with Lori by October. The police quote multiple suspicious circumstances in Tammy's case. It will take up to three months to figure out why Alex died. Charles Vallow's jeep was caught on CCTV as being associated with the attack on Brandon. I'm sure the police are in the process of figuring out who was behind the wheel, but there aren't many candidates. Brandon was asked not to give details about the incident to the public.

I've wondered the same because 2 or 3 people who are brand new posters when I first saw posts struck me that way. Of course I then realize that a week ago I was also brand new and posting the first time. Might have struck someone else the same way. :) MOO.

You don't strike me that way.

Whether I'm here, another site, or "real life" and I see hostility, hysteria, an inability to use a rational thought process, I get a bit concerned. JMO

Just curious but your ex is still around right?
Autopsies are going to be at least a couple more weeks and these kids need to be located now. Serious danger. MOO.
Yeah the ex is still around. I would hope that the kids will be produced soon. I'm not to say that I feel like they are in serious danger, but I'm not going to discredit the fact that it would make things go a lot easier if they were brought fourth. It would certainly quail a lot of the speculation. MOO

I can only assume that they aren't involved because they didn't buy into Chad and Lori's nonsensical beliefs if Chad shared them at all. He's just dad - not a god. I think this shows that he's not mentally ill. He doesn't believe his own lies enough to try to save his family. He just wants to associate with people that do.

Question for experienced websleuthers. This is only the third case I've followed here. How often do people who know or support people directed involved in the case come here and try to steer the conversation and sow seeds of doubt?

Super interesting statement, that I bolded in your reply. What do you suppose his end goal is here? Notoriety? JMO

Did you listen to Chad’s podcasts on the Preparing a People? If those podcasts are so innocent why did Preparing a People pull them down? If there was nothing wrong with them, leave them up for everyone to listen to. I personally did listen to them and wish I had recorded them to play for everyone to hear. One of my first posts weeks ago on WS was about what I heard on that podcast. The one in January 2019 was Chad explaining his visions to everyone about what LITERALLY will happen in the end times (which he was predicting for the near future). The “cult” are the people who thought what Chad Daybell said was true and followed him. I don’t know how many people this actually was. Preparing a People didn’t have a problem with this message until the press release by the Rexburg Police.

I did not listen to Chad's Preparing a People podcasts. PAP gave an explanation as to why they took them down on their site saying that they didn't want to promote them given the current circumstances. That is all I know. You say that people "followed" Chad. What exactly does that mean?

Well that is the difference between you and LE. LE are obliged to and must check it out, which they did and they were lied to for no good reason, except to make a quick escape for themselves. I.e. saving their own skins and not caring about the kids, whom they had already lied about twice before.

As I said, this site is about the victims. Lori and Chad are not victims but POI's in the disappearance of two missing children. We do not advocate for POI's only for the victims.
Duly noted. So saying people are involved in cults because the family of the "victims" says so is ok? Not being facecious, but just asking. Honestly I thought this was a forum of discussion rather than a forum directed toward one side or the other based off of other posts. Sorry I misunderstood the premise here.

Super interesting statement, that I bolded in your reply. What do you suppose his end goal is here? Notoriety? JMO

I took it to mean that if he really believed his "visions" and was hiding out due to what he is said to think is coming that he'd have pushed his family harder and pulled out out stops to get them to come with him. Possibly enough so that his family wouldn't be as supportive.

End goal, be a "big man on campus" even if the campus is some cave or other hideaway. He's got the hot blonde which is a positive as well.

Edited to add the very much needed MOO

I did not listen to Chad's Preparing a People podcasts. PAP gave an explanation as to why they took them down on their site saying that they didn't want to promote them given the current circumstances. That is all I know. You say that people "followed" Chad. What exactly does that mean?

I think there are two different groups and I struggle to remember which is which, but think PAP is the more innocent appearing. Preppers who are a little out there compared to the average person on the street, but not too far. He did podcasts and talks for them, but other than making him more well known (and their backing away from wanting any association with him now) I don't think there is much concern here.

AVOW is the group that goes PAP one better. They are reportedly more the end timer type. Apparently they charge for access to their forums and Chad has a subforum that involved an additional cost and presumably some financial benefit to Chad where it is thought he ... dare I use the word preached here? ... preached his end of times thoughts/visions/delusions.

MOO

Maybe you should make a list, with all the reasons you believe they are safe on one side, and all the reasons/indications that they are in danger on the other. Maybe then you will start to understand what we are saying. If not, I'm not sure what to tell you. Moo.
It's not that I don't understand what any of you are saying. I just don't look at everything as it's concrete, if that makes sense. I look at the all the way around of things. Like many others, I thought too at first that these people were probably guilty, but then I started noticing things. Things I can't post here of course because they not permitted, but enough to make me have doubts as to some of the claims family is making. I'm one of those people who was wrongly accused so naturally, and I hope you can understand, I never want to see anyone be charged with something they may not have done. I'm not saying they haven't done anything, but merely what of they haven't. JMO

Duly noted. So saying people are involved in cults because the family of the "victims" says so is ok? Not being facecious, but just asking. Honestly I thought this was a forum of discussion rather than a forum directed toward one side or the other based off of other posts. Sorry I misunderstood the premise here.

These children are on national news as missing and endangered. In my opinion they are victims, not "victims". Websleuths is a victim friendly website.

There has actually been a lot of discussion, some as recently as yesterday, as to what exactly made something a cult, and what we know or think we know about this situation supports that term in regards to Chad and Lori. It was also discussed that the contention of involvement in a cult was *mostly* coming from Kay although there have been multiple people with some knowledge of AVOW who think there is cultish behavior there as well.

Grandparents to appear on Dr Oz
POSTED 1/9/2020 (edited to add content)

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

The grandparents of JJ Vallow just sent me this photo after finishing a segment with
@DrOz
. A $20K reward is offered for info leading to JJ and his sister Tylee Ryan. The kids haven’t been seen since September. #fox10phoenix

12:57 PM · Jan 9, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members