Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they did that with Tammy as they exhumed her and reburied her quite quickly but to my knowledge there has been no burial yet regarding AC so am wondering who has the body? Also regarding Tammy, as she was buried on 23rd Oct and exhumed 11th December ( a period of 7 weeks ) and it was likely a cold weather period, her body may not have been that badly decomposed for the autopsy. MOO.
The decomposition is not the main problem. The main problem, is that if poisoning is suspected, they might not find anything after 7 weeks of being buried, especially considering body was embalmed, which can interfere with toxicology. For toxicology, blood and other fluids need to be collected as soon as possible, even better if the person is still alive. That's how they got the guy who poisoned his wife with cyanide, she had blood collected while still alive. If that hasn't happened, chances are that guy would be walking free now.

The decomposition is not the main problem. The main problem, is that if poisoning is suspected, they might not find anything after 7 weeks of being buried, especially considering body was embalmed, which can interfere with toxicology. For toxicology, blood and other fluids need to be collected as soon as possible, even better if the person is still alive. That's how they got the guy who poisoned his wife with cyanide, she had blood collected while still alive. If that hasn't happened, chances are that guy would be walking free now.
Do we know she was embalmed? I remember reading embalming is required for public transportation to another state but she may have gone from Rexburg to Springville by private hearse. (It is only about 300 miles)

I believe it was confirmed by LE or MSM that Lori did attend Community Bridges at the direction of LE and attended for 4 hours then released.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I was saying that there was a discrepancy in the divorce filing (meaning, an inaccuracy). The filing said Lori did not go to the mental health agency, but she actually did have a screening there (as we saw in the police report, and as you mentioned). So I meant that maybe the mention of "emancipated children" was also a discrepancy/inaccuracy/unclear writing.

Somebody posted that it was registered to MB, so not a rental.

ETA. Another poster asked why search all 3 apartments? Well as they were looking for children it would make sense to search all 3 in case Lori had left them in one of the relatives apartments. I guess they searched any garages too as some of the apartments have garages according to reviews. MOO.

They might *want* to search all three, but I’m having a difficult time believing a judge would sign off on it without there being significantly more info available than is currently available to the public. Search warrants aren’t generally that easy to obtain...

I wonder if whoever owned Chad and Lori's townhouse found some of JJ's and Tylee's clothes and belongings after Chad and Lori left, or if Chad and Lori were able to pack everything.

I am wondering if there is more happening behind the scenes than LE is letting us now? Two underage children are missing, they've been missing for months now. If LE knows where Chad and Lori are, how are they not raiding their residence? Dissecting everything? Scouring through every house and property even vaguely connected to these two people? I *hope* these things are happening and they are keeping quiet about it. Why wouldn't they do this otherwise?

I am wondering if there is more happening behind the scenes than LE is letting us now? Two underage children are missing, they've been missing for months now. If LE knows where Chad and Lori are, how are they not raiding their residence? Dissecting everything? Scouring through every house and property even vaguely connected to these two people? I *hope* these things are happening and they are keeping quiet about it. Why wouldn't they do this otherwise?

Probable cause. Warrants. Do we even have a crime here? The storm troopers can't just search every house where the kids might be, much as we might wish they could (at least right now, not if they decide to do it to us).

Even if they were doing this I'd be concerned because it would mean they were searching and finding nothing with each place they justified a warrant and a search meaning one more dead end and one more chance that word was going to get back to Chad and Lori which if the kids are alive can't put them into less danger.

I do agree with what you're saying about if they know where Chad and Lori are why haven't they brought them in? That assumes they can come up with a legally defensible reason to do so. So I've got to assume that they don't know where they are, which might mean they aren't really sure the kids aren't with them. (Even though they think they know when Chad and Lori left and know the kids weren't there, how can they know the kids still aren't unless they do know where they are and are observing?) I could see that if they do know where Chad and Lori are that they have reason to believe bringing them in would be more likely to backfire and cause the kids to not be safe.

Thank you @BigAl16 ! I feel like we see on the news with uncooperative parents, their homes are searched. Their previous homes were searched but they are not searching where they are now? Maybe they really don't know where they are...

The fight that Lori had with Alex. Could it have been because he was in charge of taking care of the kids. Instead he "took care of" the kids. Just my crazy guess, but I mean this would give her enough hate to have him killed also. Why would you kill your dependable brother otherwise. Yes he knew too much but he wasn't talking. He didn't talk with the alleged Joe Ryan killing. MOO

The LDS Energy Healing Exposed FB has a good (but long) explanation that refers to these groups as a hydra-cult.

This referenced post is dated January 21 - it was posted to address Chad Daybell “craziness”. It is a total timeline of the philosophy of these visionary end-timers. Everyone should read it. It is long, but informative.

Thanks so much Unknownsleuth!

That was incredibly insightful! The more I read about this group's beliefs, the more I think anyone who called this a cult in the beginning had it exactly right.

Can the leaks found on the LDS Energy Healing Exposed fb page be linked here? Or would that not be considered MSM.

The fight that Lori had with Alex. Could it have been because he was in charge of taking care of the kids. Instead he "took care of" the kids. Just my crazy guess, but I mean this would give her enough hate to have him killed also. Why would you kill your dependable brother otherwise. Yes he knew too much but he wasn't talking. He didn't talk with the alleged Joe Ryan killing. MOO
Do you think he would do that? He would make that decision on his own and just do it? I seem to think he wouldn’t unless it was part of the grand plan and she had told him to. But either way, I sure hope not. Jmo

Can the leaks found on the LDS Energy Healing Exposed fb page be linked here? Or would that not be considered MSM.

I don't think they can be linked, but the post is very easy to find. Just search the group name on FB, go to the page, and scroll down a little to the January 21st post that starts with a statement about Chad Daybell.

That squabble between Lori and Alex was in approximately January 2019, according to the timeline. Long before CV was killed and we saw Tylee on video speaking with LE in July 2019, and even longer before the verified last sighting of JJ in September 2019.

From the timeline:
Approx Jan 2019 – Lori is staying with her brother Alex. Lori and AC are seen arguing loudly in the street outside of AC’s San Tan Valley, AZ home. A neighbor says he thought Lori and AC were married the way they were arguing. “She was screaming at him accusing him of bringing disgrace on their family”. After the fight Lori left AC’s house and was not seen there again by the neighbor (Exact date unknown, Jan 10, 2020 Daily Mail says “about a year ago”).

That squabble between Lori and Alex was in approximately January 2019, according to the timeline. Long before CV was killed and we saw Tylee on video speaking with LE in July 2019, and even longer before the verified last sighting of JJ in September 2019.

From the timeline:
Approx Jan 2019 – Lori is staying with her brother Alex. Lori and AC are seen arguing loudly in the street outside of AC’s San Tan Valley, AZ home. A neighbor says he thought Lori and AC were married the way they were arguing. “She was screaming at him accusing him of bringing disgrace on their family”. After the fight Lori left AC’s house and was not seen there again by the neighbor (Exact date unknown, Jan 10, 2020 Daily Mail says “about a year ago”).
Oh ... I thought it was later than that. So then that fight is irrelevant. That family fight all the time. MOO

The reason I ask about the venmo payments: I keep hoping these children are alive so I reach for anything that could point in that direction. Every one thinks it would be a lot to take on JJ especially unmedicated. A lot of people are trying alternative medicines to treat their children due to the side effects prescribed drugs can have long term. Some states have lenient laws in acquiring these medicines. Nothing sinister but legit. I would try it. Just a thought that if his alive he may not necessarily be unmedicated.

My thought is that this cult/group is not small. They could very well have physicians in the group that could prescribe for JJ, legitimately. The meds he was on do not seem to be uncommon or highly controlled so filling the prescription would not raise flags.

but the fight was before Charles was killed and the kids were still alive then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member