Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small part of YNP are in Montana and Idaho, but the vast majority, including the parts we know for sure they went to are primarily Wyoming. The only exception to that is that if they entered at West Yellowstone, MT (as we've assumed, but don't think know for sure) they would have been in Montana for the first 2-3 miles.
The National Park Service has its own Investigative Service Branch, ISB, to handle major crimes that take place which would need more investigating than the NPS Rangers can handle. How do we find out if they are coming to the get together in Salt Lake?

Last edited:
Bondsmen are refusing to help 'cult' mom Lori Vallow post $1million bail ahead of missing kids trial | Daily Mail Online

"Lori reportedly began reading Chad's writing while she was living in Hawaii with Charles, JJ and Tylee between 2014 and 2017.

It's unclear how or when exactly Lori and Chad met, but family members say it was sometime around June 2017.

The pair made their first appearance together in December 2018 on a podcast for Preparing a People.

Lori and Charles' marriage deteriorated rapidly as she became more and more involved with Preparing a People, and he filed for divorce and for custody of JJ in February 2019.

(There is a picture of Lori in here that makes her look as if she is pregnant but I can't copy it without getting the whole article. It is the last pic of her in the article if anyone can copy it in.)

I've wondered about that since the first video with Nate in Kauai. :eek: ::::shivers:::::

That's about the only twist this story hasn't had yet.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there was a life insurance policy on Alex's life? Was he an independent trucker, or did he work for a company that might have that kind of benefit for employees? Was there a policy purchased on his life after his recent marriage? And if so, any payout?
Quite possibly. My opinion only, here, but I tend to stick to the simplest explanation being the easiest. If sources are correct, and he can be linked to her death, then I am going to surmise that it was a hefty drug overdose for both of them. Like meth or heroin type of drugs.

Quite possibly. My opinion only, here, but I tend to stick to the simplest explanation being the easiest. If sources are correct, and he can be linked to her death, then I am going to surmise that it was a hefty drug overdose for both of them. Like meth or heroin type of drugs.
My suspicions of what chemicals and where bodies might be hidden continually come back to Alex. He worked for a hazardous waste trucking company usually on a route from Coolidge AZ to Bentonville Arkansas. There is a lot of empty land on this route! This is why I keep thinking body or bodies might have ended up in AZ. One poster here thought he had been fired from there, but I don't think we really know. However, once he was dead, I would absolutely assume that LE was in direct communication with that company.
Wow! You are amazing! I have no idea what you do for a living, but you should be in law enforcement or a PI or something. Thank you for taking the time to lay this all out for everyone. It makes it soooo much easier to follow everything. And who knows maybe something in your timeline will help LE find out what happened to sweet Tylee & JJ!
And I know it was recommended that you send info to LE. I think you should consider. They are so overloaded with so much right now... so who knows if they have time to think of some of these angles or possibilities... Find a female in the organization (we know which gender pays more attention to detail), and not the lead people that we see on the news all the time...

Will Lori Vallow bond out of jail? Here's what it takes

This is from a Boise TV news station. Something I found interesting in the article was this:

"A-Affordable Bail Bonds is not the company working with Daybell's attorneys"

Article interviews a local bail bonds person, who also states "good credit" is another piece of putting together the bond package.

I can’t locate the link someone posted to the docket in Alex’s eviction case, but just wanted to point out that the October 1 date was the date proof of service was FILED, not necessarily the date he was served. Just in case it matters for the timeline at some point.

I think part of the issue with the bail bond is collateral. The bondsmen want to have access to $1,000,000 in assets. That’s a lot of stocks and property. I rather imagine even the devoted followers are hesitant to put their own homes on the chopping block. And I seriously doubt Chad has $1,000,000 in assets.

Something I've noticed about Chad in the court hearings. He tends to wear a style of clothing associated with LDS church elders. White shirt and tie. Friday he added a black jacket to the ensemble. BTW it was Columbia brand, you're welcome.

Is this just my imagination? Is he trying to appear devout? Coincidence?

Jmo

I can’t locate the link someone posted to the docket in Alex’s eviction case, but just wanted to point out that the October 1 date was the date proof of service was FILED, not necessarily the date he was served. Just in case it matters for the timeline at some point.
And it seems unlikely to me that he was actually "served". It is just that the courts have to document each step, whether they get to him or not...right?

And it seems unlikely to me that he was actually "served". It is just that the courts have to document each step, whether they get to him or not...right?

I need to see that justice court docket again...idk why, but when I searched on my phone under “Alex Cox” and “Alexander Cox” that case didn’t come up. “Proof of Service” shouldn’t be filed unless he was actually served, though. If he was NOT served and the landlord was looking for permission to “serve” in another way (email, publication, mail to a different address, etc) we would see a “Motion for Alternative Service” or something similar.

I need to see that justice court docket again...idk why, but when I searched on my phone under “Alex Cox” and “Alexander Cox” that case didn’t come up. “Proof of Service” shouldn’t be filed unless he was actually served, though. If he was NOT served and the landlord was looking for permission to “serve” in another way (email, publication, mail to a different address, etc) we would see a “Motion for Alternative Service” or something similar.

oooh wait, San Tan Valley is in Pinal County, not Maricopa, right? I’ll check there.

Quick question while you are on here...As far as the digital footprint , would LE have where each of these cell phones may have pinged in Rexburg vs Yellowstone? Would it almost give them a radius to look in Yellowstone? I would bet the stuff collected in cell phones to laptops will sink Chad and Lori big time.MOO

My suspicions of what chemicals and where bodies might be hidden continually come back to Alex. He worked for a hazardous waste trucking company usually on a route from Coolidge AZ to Bentonville Arkansas. There is a lot of empty land on this route! This is why I keep thinking body or bodies might have ended up in AZ. One poster here thought he had been fired from there, but I don't think we really know. However, once he was dead, I would absolutely assume that LE was in direct communication with that company.

And I know it was recommended that you send info to LE. I think you should consider. They are so overloaded with so much right now... so who knows if they have time to think of some of these angles or possibilities... Find a female in the organization (we know which gender pays more attention to detail), and not the lead people that we see on the news all the time...

So his job took him across 4 states (Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas and Arkansas) and over 1,000 miles. Yet he does not seem to have been working much in September, October and November as he seemed to be always around helping Lori and Melani IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox