Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of the issue with the bail bond is collateral. The bondsmen want to have access to $1,000,000 in assets. That’s a lot of stocks and property. I rather imagine even the devoted followers are hesitant to put their own homes on the chopping block. And I seriously doubt Chad has $1,000,000 in assets.
And it would have to be several homes to amount to enough plus the $100,000 cash. Then she could just cut off the ankle monitor and run. It's not her money or assets so she wouldn't care.

So is it highly likely that he was in Arizona when they served him? Once again, adds to my suspicion that he might have been transporting a body down to the desolate area that he knows well....
And AZLawyer... what are those little dollar amounts indicating? Expenses? Certainly not a "drive to Idaho" expense..

Just ordinary court costs, nothing special. I suspect $2.80 is a typo for $28.00 which is standard for a certified copy of a judgment, I believe.

Yeah, it’s likely they served him in AZ and had no trouble doing it. There would have been more docket activity otherwise IMO. (Although I have seen false service affidavits a couple of times in my career, that’s obviously not common.)

I missed this -- that Tammy was reburied so quickly after being exhumed. Does this mean that they already have the autopsy/toxicology completed and are withholding the results, or that they're still working on them using tissue and other samples gathered while she was exhumed?
Oh sorry. I wasn’t very clear. I didn’t mean the results for the autopsy were in within 8 hours, only that within 8 hours they had gotten the physical samples they needed to run further tests over time and so then they reburied her. We are speculating here however that the multi-agency meeting tomorrow and Thursday in SLC is in part to go over autopsy results from both AxC and TD. MOO

And it would have to be several homes to amount to enough plus the $100,000 cash. Then she could just cut off the ankle monitor and run. It's not her money or assets so she wouldn't care.
Yeah ... When someone deserts children (or worse) it’s hard to imagine they’d have any scruples about anything at all. MOO

Tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern be sure and join Websleuths Radio Podcast LIVE on YouTube. CLICK HERE and join us as we discuss Evelyn's case, Gannon's case, Tylee and JJ's case and MORE.
10:00 PM Eastern every Tuesday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 11:00 PM Eastern.

See you there!
Tricia

Oh sorry. I wasn’t very clear. I didn’t mean the results for the autopsy were in within 8 hours, only that within 8 hours they had gotten the physical samples they needed to run further tests over time and so then they reburied her. We are speculating here however that the multi-agency meeting tomorrow and Thursday in SLC is in part to go over autopsy results from both AxC and TD. MOO

Okay got it, that answers my question perfectly. Thank you!

I may have missed this, however, I can't for the life of me remember if this was discussed. I am so curious as to why a storage unit was needed in the first place with at 2 garages in the Rexburg townhouses. Why couldn't items be stored there rather than rent a unit? I guess Lori was using her's for her car and Chad's car. Chad, I'm sure couldn't risk anyone seeing his vehicle at her home.
Lori's car, Tylee's Jeep, and Alex's truck would be in the garages. I'm still confused about the "friend" that moved there, but it could be the garages are full before Chad starts visiting.

I don't know but I saw that Lori's representatives and clergy can visit in person so would Chad count as "clergy" if he is James the Just?
Ok I am dying..At some point we need to all head to Rexburg and meet for lunch or a trial..I swear we would all be good friends. We could wear the new shirts saying "Where are the KIDS?" Moo

Fascinating that various LEA are meeting in SLC. Something's up. Wonder if Chad is working up on a bail plan for himself. He should be seeing it coming. Maybe asking Lori if she is willing to chip in if he needs it as well?

IRT Alex getting paid, sure he felt as shorted as Lori when the mil didnt materialize. Perhaps he got a good commission on Tammy for providing the deadly cocktail. And then Chad perhaps split the rest of the profits with the mastermind, Lori. Would love to see the paper trail! #FollowTheMoney, MOO and JMHO

I went back and looked at some of Maxxer500s posts. The post doesn’t clear up exactly how soon the family knew, only that “immediately” after they heard someone went to the gravesite and she’d already been reburried. We don’t know when they heard or how much time passed but we do know they didn’t find out during the 8 or so hours it took to do the autopsy and return her body (timeframe is according to he “Exhumed Evidence” article). MOO

Thank you.

My suspicions of what chemicals and where bodies might be hidden continually come back to Alex. He worked for a hazardous waste trucking company usually on a route from Coolidge AZ to Bentonville Arkansas. There is a lot of empty land on this route! This is why I keep thinking body or bodies might have ended up in AZ. One poster here thought he had been fired from there, but I don't think we really know. However, once he was dead, I would absolutely assume that LE was in direct communication with that company.

And I know it was recommended that you send info to LE. I think you should consider. They are so overloaded with so much right now... so who knows if they have time to think of some of these angles or possibilities... Find a female in the organization (we know which gender pays more attention to detail), and not the lead people that we see on the news all the time...

yes that is a very good idea. When you work with hazardous waste you have a special place and way of disposing of such.... I can only imagine that this was looked into by LE at some level...

yes that is a very good idea. When you work with hazardous waste you have a special place and way of disposing of such.... I can only imagine that this was looked into by LE at some level...
Alex was likely transporting it from one facility to another. There's inspection and documentation involved. Hazardous waste can't be disposed of just like that. Was he even working in September?

Is she no longer off limits? I got slapped a few days ago when bringing her up. I like your question, and to take it further how deep into Chad’s world was she? I believe she is/was an AVOW member. MOO

I don’t know. That’s why I used initials. She’s been talked about in MSM so I think it’s ok but don’t hold me to it if I’m wrong! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal