Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if her lawyers will try to.get her bail lowered again at the next hearing. I don't know if they can do that or not, but if they try that judge better tell them confirmed at 1 mil no more discussion.

I am wondering if her lawyers will try to.get her bail lowered again at the next hearing. I don't know if they can do that or not, but if they try that judge better tell them confirmed at 1 mil no more discussion.

I've been wondering the same. But I'm guessing along with the high bail, she is just plain disliked by bondsmen. It might not help unless they can pay the court directly. Jmo

After reading thru the whole timeline again.....does anyone else think either JJ or Tylee were in that storage unit? Possibly alive and being fed since someone was popping in daily......
Yes, I think there is a good possibility that JJ was there, but unfortunately not alive. For one thing it doesn’t make any sense for her to put a live kid in a storage facility. She would have no control over him. Another thing is the noise and chaos a kid would cause while locked in a cold metal box. Also there would be an increasing smell. I think he was in one of the plastic tubs.

After reading thru the whole timeline again.....does anyone else think either JJ or Tylee were in that storage unit? Possibly alive and being fed since someone was popping in daily......
Its also possible it was used for a body.
LE should have done a cadaver dog check by now. It mostly seems like it was used to store some items that were needed for a short time, guns, ammo, bags of cash for example. Abandoning the kids belongings means what? To me it means they are deceased. And what would the motive be? I think 1) They witnessed a murder,maybe more than one. E.g. TR saw the murder of CV, and/or cover up and was told what to say. Then later JJ had info about TR's departure. Although, ditching the service dog is a clue that LVD was planning to get rid of JJ at some point. 2) was there insurance on the kids? 3) AxC seemed to do LVD's dirty work with rare selflessness. A dysfunctional if not incestuous obedience and loyalty that is straight out of GOT series. Cant see AxC harming the kids unless it was a direct order from LVD. If his death was a suicide, then this would be why. But, the idea of the kids being given or sold to other people can't be ruled out. The why in this case, I would see as continuing to be LVD's greed and worsening psychosis. Let me know if you see a better or more direct motive to have AxC off the kids or sell them.

They would have taken all the samples that they needed before they re buried her, those results are what we have been waiting for and.i heard they are back.
Who did you hear from? Was it Az and Utah or just Utah for Tammy?

Has AxC been married before though or have any kids ? He was older than Lori right?
Yes he was older, but I think he was an incel. To get laid, I read early on, when he got a bit of money he would go to Peru or some So. America country and prey on young prostitutes. iirc ... :/ There is a big tourist sex trade in that regard in Thailand too, I've heard. He doesn't appear to be the marrying type.

Certainly, by all accounts, there was not much love involved with the ZP nuptials. Hell, her son didn't even know.

Last edited:
It's like that because at first we only heard they moved into 2 units. Then we heard in a different interview the neighbor say it was "about a week" before Alex got his own unit. Date of Sept 7th is not exact. You can decide what you think it means. I think it means the first statement was general (Alex and Lori moved into 2 units around the first week in Sept) and second was more specific (Alex got his own unit after a week). But we could also interpret it as "the friend" that came with them had a unit from Sept 1. We don't know who the friend was or if that person stayed/moved in too.
Wait, a friend? What about MBP, she got a place there too, right? Could that be the friend? Where did MBP meet Mr. P?

I've been wondering the same. But I'm guessing along with the high bail, she is just plain disliked by bondsmen. It might not help unless they can pay the court directly. Jmo

Honestly, she is not a good "risk". There is nothing that ties her to the area, not family, or property. She has already demonstrated her willingness to flee the jurisdiction, and fight extradition.

The fact that all she needs to do to get out of jail, is demonstrate that she has been supporting her children, and did not abandon them. The fact that she refuses to comply with this simple task, makes her a flight risk, that it is more likely than not, she is guilty of the charges, and potentially more serious charges could be pending.

Pretty much, if I was looking at her paperwork, she has zero property assets, that is a big thing. She has nothing to lose by fleeing. And it appears that all of her assets, whatever they are, are in cash or disposable assets, such as jewelry.

She would need to post her own cash bond with the court.

It is nothing about "dislike", it is risk assessment. She flunks on every single level.

(But in general, women who are suspected of hurting their children, are usually very high on the "dislike" bar). Even by people who routinely work with felons.

Last edited:
LE should have done a cadaver dog check by now. It mostly seems like it was used to store some items that were needed for a short time, guns, ammo, bags of cash for example. Abandoning the kids belongings means what? To me it means they are deceased. And what would the motive be? I think 1) They witnessed a murder,maybe more than one. E.g. TR saw the murder of CV, and/or cover up and was told what to say. Then later JJ had info about TR's departure. Although, ditching the service dog is a clue that LVD was planning to get rid of JJ at some point. 2) was there insurance on the kids? 3) AxC seemed to do LVD's dirty work with rare selflessness. A dysfunctional if not incestuous obedience and loyalty that is straight out of GOT series. Cant see AxC harming the kids unless it was a direct order from LVD. If his death was a suicide, then this would be why. But, the idea of the kids being given or sold to other people can't be ruled out. The why in this case, I would see as continuing to be LVD's greed and worsening psychosis. Let me know if you see a better or more direct motive to have AxC off the kids or sell them.
It just struck me, he was seen taking in gun cases, and while lots of other stuff went in and out, they may have rented it specifically to hide their weapons from search warrants. That it also had a lot of child victim's goods in there, is ironic.

Adam Herbets on Twitter
@AdamHerbets

We are also coming up on three months since the suspicious death of Alex Cox (December 12, 2019.) The Gilbert Police Department said it would take ~3 months for that autopsy to be finished.

***Yes this I know because I check every single morning:eek:
Odds are high it was a drug or combo of drugs. 2 questions Did he OD from using or was it suicide? If it was suicide, why do it then?

Adam Herbets on Twitter
@AdamHerbets

We are also coming up on three months since the suspicious death of Alex Cox (December 12, 2019.) The Gilbert Police Department said it would take ~3 months for that autopsy to be finished.

***Yes this I know because I check every single morning:eek:
Odds are high it was a drug or combo of drugs. 2 questions Did he OD from using or was it suicide? If it was suicide, why do it then?
Chad makes it looks so easy, I thought I'd give it a shot too. So far it has been even easier than I thought it would be.
Who killed TD and how was it done?

I cannot believe that he would kill the kids. I think the lengths he went to just
to harm JR because he believed what Lori had told him, so it was also to protect Tylee. So I cannot see him killing them. I don't know what to make of it really. If MBP was telling similar lies about BB then that could make AxC shoot at BB though, I think.

Honestly, she is not a good "risk". There is nothing that ties her to the area, not family, or property. She has already demonstrated her willingness to flee the jurisdiction, and fight extradition.

The fact that all she needs to do to get out of jail, is demonstrate that she has been supporting her children, and did not abandon them. The fact that she refuses to comply with this simple task, makes her a flight risk, that it is more likely than not, she is guilty of the charges, and potentially more serious charges could be pending.

Pretty much, if I was looking at her paperwork, she has zero property assets, that is a big thing. She has nothing to lose by fleeing. And it appears that all of her assets, whatever they are, are in cash or disposable assets, such as jewelry.

She would need to post her own cash bond with the court.

It is nothing about "dislike", it is risk assessment. She flunks on every single level.
Oh wait, what's this!? She owns vehicles! Remember her husband that widowed her, that Jeep he bought for Tylee. IIRC it should go to Lori! But wait! She had some assassin use it to go murder her nephew in-law. And now the cops have impounded it. Never mind! Another strike against her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrudiS0716