Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've noticed about Chad in the court hearings. He tends to wear a style of clothing associated with LDS church elders. White shirt and tie. Friday he added a black jacket to the ensemble. BTW it was Columbia brand, you're welcome.

Is this just my imagination? Is he trying to appear devout? Coincidence?

Jmo
MOO but if you go to LDS services on a Sunday I would say at least 90% plus of the men are wearing a white shirt and tie regardless of their calling or standing. I assume that Is all he owns as far as formal/business wear. That and I’m not sure he has much in the way of fashion sense anyway especially without Lori around to dress him.

oooh wait, San Tan Valley is in Pinal County, not Maricopa, right? I’ll check there.

Here you go @AZlawer on AZ Supreme Court, I just used Alex Cox.

Case Number: J-1109-CV-2019001442
Title: FXXX ARIZONA VS ALEXANDER CO Category: Civil
Court: Pioneer Justice Court Filing Date: 9/26/2019
Judge: Disposition Date:

10/22/2019 WRIT - SERVED D 1
10/17/2019 WRIT - GRANTED D 1
10/17/2019 Receipt# P00003472 generated for the amount of $ 2.80 P 1
10/15/2019 RESTITUTION - WRIT REQUESTED P 1
10/15/2019 Receipt# P00003445 generated for the amount of $ 125.00 P 1
10/4/2019 EVICTION ACTION JUDGMENT D 1
10/1/2019 PROOF OF SERVICE FILED P 1
9/26/2019 Case Initiated - COMPLAINT P 1
9/26/2019 Case Initiated - COMPLAINT D 1
9/26/2019 RECEIVABLE GENERATED FOR $55.00 P 1
9/26/2019 Receipt# P00003107 generated for the amount of $ 55.00 P 1
9/26/2019 Folder Created

Public Access Case Lookup

Here you go @AZlawer on AZ Supreme Court, I just used Alex Cox.

Case Number: J-1109-CV-2019001442
Title: FXXX ARIZONA VS ALEXANDER CO Category: Civil
Court: Pioneer Justice Court Filing Date: 9/26/2019
Judge: Disposition Date:

10/22/2019 WRIT - SERVED D 1
10/17/2019 WRIT - GRANTED D 1
10/17/2019 Receipt# P00003472 generated for the amount of $ 2.80 P 1
10/15/2019 RESTITUTION - WRIT REQUESTED P 1
10/15/2019 Receipt# P00003445 generated for the amount of $ 125.00 P 1
10/4/2019 EVICTION ACTION JUDGMENT D 1
10/1/2019 PROOF OF SERVICE FILED P 1
9/26/2019 Receipt# P00003107 generated for the amount of $ 55.00 P 1
9/26/2019 Folder Created

Public Access Case Lookup

Thanks :) So then they could have served him anytime between Sept 26 and Oct 1.

MOO but if you go to LDS services on a Sunday I would say at least 90% plus of the men are wearing a white shirt and tie regardless of their calling or standing. I assume that Is all he owns as far as formal/business wear. That and I’m not sure he has much in the way of fashion sense anyway especially without Lori around to dress him.

Very interesting, thank you!

Both Chad and Tammy's families live in Springville. It is a smallish close knit community. I would not be surprised that someone heard about the exhumation and called Chad.

Does anyone remember the date that Tammy's dad found out? Not saying that he made the call. Our maybe he did and was like WTH, Chad?

I went back and looked at some of Maxxer500s posts. The post doesn’t clear up exactly how soon the family knew, only that “immediately” after they heard someone went to the gravesite and she’d already been reburried. We don’t know when they heard or how much time passed but we do know they didn’t find out during the 8 or so hours it took to do the autopsy and return her body (timeframe is according to he “Exhumed Evidence” article). MOO

Attachments

• C9A4C8E2-86CD-4A67-BE92-F1A9199528D9.png
    C9A4C8E2-86CD-4A67-BE92-F1A9199528D9.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 32
Thanks :) So then they could have served him anytime between Sept 26 and Oct 1.
So is it highly likely that he was in Arizona when they served him? Once again, adds to my suspicion that he might have been transporting a body down to the desolate area that he knows well....
And AZLawyer... what are those little dollar amounts indicating? Expenses? Certainly not a "drive to Idaho" expense..

Here is a video of an AR15 paintball gun that does look realistic.
Interesting also to look and listen to the video on YouTube called "Suppressed .45ACP VS. Paintball Gun - How quiet are they?" Skip to about 2:45, near the end of the video, to hear the .45 with silencer and paint ball gun fired back-to-back. I find it hard to tell them apart based on sound.

I recall discussion about real gun vs paint ball gun previously. Looks like a lot in thread #8, for instance around this post:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Something I've noticed about Chad in the court hearings. He tends to wear a style of clothing associated with LDS church elders. White shirt and tie. Friday he added a black jacket to the ensemble. BTW it was Columbia brand, you're welcome.

Is this just my imagination? Is he trying to appear devout? Coincidence?

Jmo
I don't know but I saw that Lori's representatives and clergy can visit in person so would Chad count as "clergy" if he is James the Just?

Interesting also to look and listen to the video on YouTube called "Suppressed .45ACP VS. Paintball Gun - How quiet are they?" Skip to about 2:45, near the end of the video, to hear the .45 with silencer and paint ball gun fired back-to-back. I find it hard to tell them apart based on sound.

I recall discussion about real gun vs paint ball gun previously. Looks like a lot in thread #8, for instance around this post:
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8
I noticed on the timeline that a few days before the 'paintball' gun incident something was taken out of the storage and a few days after, something was returned to the storage so I wondered if it was a AR15?

My suspicions of what chemicals and where bodies might be hidden continually come back to Alex. He worked for a hazardous waste trucking company usually on a route from Coolidge AZ to Bentonville Arkansas. There is a lot of empty land on this route! This is why I keep thinking body or bodies might have ended up in AZ. One poster here thought he had been fired from there, but I don't think we really know. However, once he was dead, I would absolutely assume that LE was in direct communication with that company.

And I know it was recommended that you send info to LE. I think you should consider. They are so overloaded with so much right now... so who knows if they have time to think of some of these angles or possibilities... Find a female in the organization (we know which gender pays more attention to detail), and not the lead people that we see on the news all the time...

JMO, but I would bet LE is reading more than just this forum.

I went back and looked at some of Maxxer500s posts. The post doesn’t clear up exactly how soon the family knew, only that “immediately” after they heard someone went to the gravesite and she’d already been reburried. We don’t know when they heard or how much time passed but we do know they didn’t find out during the 8 or so hours it took to do the autopsy and return her body (timeframe is according to he “Exhumed Evidence” article). MOO

I missed this -- that Tammy was reburied so quickly after being exhumed. Does this mean that they already have the autopsy/toxicology completed and are withholding the results, or that they're still working on them using tissue and other samples gathered while she was exhumed?

Quick question while you are on here...As far as the digital footprint , would LE have where each of these cell phones may have pinged in Rexburg vs Yellowstone? Would it almost give them a radius to look in Yellowstone? I would bet the stuff collected in cell phones to laptops will sink Chad and Lori big time.MOO

The problem is, depending on the carrier, cell coverage in Yellowstone is spotty, hit and miss. Not sure that is really helpful in Yellowstone, except at main areas with coverage.

They can't ever make her answer. She has the right to to remain silent. That's one reason why I was half-hoping she would make bail. IMO she's more likely to talk if confined in a house with an ankle monitor and dependent on others who she thinks are supporting her. All it takes is the right person to gain her trust. A friend or family member of hers who is cooperating with LE could even wear a wire and try to get it out of her in a non-threatening manner (i.e. pretending to be her ally). I don't see Lori as the type to make friends in jail and talk to cellmates. She may attempt to befriend the guards and flirt with any that are male. But she won't be spilling what happened to JJ and Tylee as long as she is in jail. She knows she is being recorded in jail and in all of her telephonic visits. She's able to control herself when she knows she is being recorded. In 2007 when she was ordered by a family court to have cameras set up in her and Charles' home, due to "strange goings-on" the cameras caught nothing out of the ordinary. Lori has played this game before and won. IMO she is getting a thrill out of knowing and withholding. It's sick and frustrating. :mad::(
MOO.

I just want to shout: "Where are JJ & Tylee!?!"
I have wondered if LE might not choose her cellmate strategically, if she gets a felony conviction. It would be hard to share a small room with someone for years and not talk about your children. I'm sure they could offer some leniency in exchange for evidence. Or maybe I've read too many fictional crime stories. MOO

My wife commented on the Columbia logo being displayed and how upset their PR persons must be.

“We don’t just clothe the athletic minded, we clothe the mindless.”

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members