Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that anybody would want to have JR as a witness. She claims she has visions (which I don't think actually come true, unless she claims she had them after the fact), has angels that protect her and with whom she apparently converses and gets directions from, and so on.

Anybody know what her energy work consists of? Sounds like she worked up some kind of negative energy. JMO

Not meaning to be argumentative but is there a difference between a “notorious” liar and a regular liar? I believe she is vaguely accurate but not 100% forthcoming. There are convenient holes in her story that I think will eventually come out. How is it all these people just recently became distant. Not 100% believable.

BBM for focus. This is the kind of ringing endorsement I can get onboard with ;) lol

I don't know that anybody would want to have JR as a witness. She claims she has visions (which I don't think actually come true, unless she claims she had them after the fact), has angels that protect her and with whom she apparently converses and gets directions from, and so on.
She also mentions text exchanges with Chad about the assault. Maybe those could be taken into account. Then there are two witnesses, although I thought that her bodyguards were a myth.

Julie R. really made a 180. I remember the first youtube video where she claimed children were alive and fine (in a house with a lot of light), Tammy was happy as can be in the afterlife, and something to the effect that Chad wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't think this is going anywhere.

It might not unless she has some proof. But it does explain her desperate disassociation becoming worse.

The men she is associating with are in fact dangerous to her and were loyal to the person who assaulted her. Trying to cope with a very credible threat by signalling allegiance is a coping strategy to reduce your danger. And the threat of what this person is capable of is proven to be quite credible.

Add to this her being isolated from her prior social links, the possibility of losing another was likely terrifying. Add in a visceral threat from a predator held to be special by other predators, and her actions may have preserved her continued existence. "Relate" instinct to reduce danger when fight and flight become untenable.

Her actions are consistent with a woman who doesn't know how to cope with abandonment and knowledge she cannot process of an immense and imminent threat of danger from a man who has significant criminal tendencies and who has adherents capable of violence supporting him. It fits to me. I believe her.

Anybody know what her energy work consists of? Sounds like she worked up some kind of negative energy. JMO
I'm guessing it was to do with a pendulum. I think that was were Chad got that idea. Also, isn't it funny how people get to be famous people in their previous lives, like Joan of Arc, James the Just and Moroni rather than Fred the street cleaner or Ethel the kitchen maid?

I didn't listen to NG & JR. Was this discussed?

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Chad Daybell allegedly sexually assaulted a female author with whom he worked while they were in a private meeting in December 2018, an incident that was part of a pattern of inappropriate and sometimes "predatory" behavior toward women, multiple sources told Inside Edition Digital.

Julie Rowe is an author who published multiple books with Chad between 2014 and 2017. She said that during a meeting and energy healing session with him in Rexburg, Idaho in mid-December 2018, Chad forcibly kissed her, got on top of her and while they were clothed, rubbed his genitals against her body.

(much more at link)
Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Also this from the linked article (the other shoe that I've been waiting for to drop):

"Smith said he attended several events in people's homes where Chad spoke, and one of them was organized by a small group of women in Rexburg who were interested in talking about polygamy."

Last edited:
Screen shot from Datelines "What happened to the Children.

I hardly ever post, but I found this to be really creepy. MOO.

Oh my... very strange gesture to make on a wedding day... but knowing what we now know and the gruesome secrets these two share, to me it looks like she's reminding Chad of that bond. JMO MOO

It might not unless she has some proof. But it does explain her desperate disassociation becoming worse.

The men she is associating with are in fact dangerous to her and were loyal to the person who assaulted her. Trying to cope with a very credible threat by signalling allegiance is a coping strategy to reduce your danger. And the threat of what this person is capable of is proven to be quite credible.

Add to this her being isolated from her prior social links, the possibility of losing another was likely terrifying. Add in a visceral threat from a predator held to be special by other predators, and her actions may have preserved her continued existence. "Relate" instinct to reduce danger when fight and flight become untenable.

Her actions are consistent with a woman who doesn't know how to cope with abandonment and knowledge she cannot process of an immense and imminent threat of danger from a man who has significant criminal tendencies and who has adherents capable of violence supporting him. It fits to me. I believe her.
So well said. Namaste

Also this from the linked article (the the other that I've been waiting for to drop):

"Smith said he attended several events in people's homes where Chad spoke, and one of them was organized by a small group of women in Rexburg who were interested in talking about polygamy."

I've known polygamous groups of various types, and while many times this is sprung on wives of men interested there is in fact women who are interested of their own accord. It goes against what most people believe about women, but there are in fact women who lean this way.

In patriarchal groups they might be interested in being with men they think are more powerful, or sometimes, they are women who are coping poorly with being lesbians and this might be an acceptable way to do so if the man is in charge of it. So then they have their spiritual butts covered that it is for him.

I'm guessing it was to do with a pendulum. I think that was were Chad got that idea. Also, isn't it funny how people get to be famous people in their previous lives, like Joan of Arc, James the Just and Moroni rather than Fred the street cleaner or Ethel the kitchen maid?

Yes, and end up being a relative nobody in this life after such a magnificent previous life.

Yowza. CD would research women's pasts and then have private consultations with them? Where is he doing this research, getting the information? I wonder what he'd hold over these women? Then he tells them who they are? He gets to define who they are, and they have to believe him? What if they don't? The exploitation possibilities here are mind-blowing.
I find it a bit troubling that these "beliefs" seem to persist. Just seeing the nice homes he (Chad) went in to, the apparently nice, normal people thinking he actualy had answers they were seeking and all along he was capable of such evil. It would shake me if I subscribed to these tenets. My Own Opinion

Thanks for this. I gather that CV was rather successful, so the benefits could have been quite high, but like you say, a total guesstimate.
There is a maximum beyond which paycheck is irrelevant. I'd guess the total for the 2 kids could have been around $5k, but that would still be stretching it.

I've known polygamous groups of various types, and while many times this is sprung on wives of men interested there is in fact women who are interested of their own accord. It goes against what most people believe about women, but there are in fact women who lean this way.

In patriarchal groups they might be interested in being with men they think are more powerful, or sometimes, they are women who are coping poorly with being lesbians and this might be an acceptable way to do so if the man is in charge of it. So then they have their spiritual butts covered that it is for him.

Yes, I've seen the older woman on several You Tube videos where she explains why she lived polygamy, I think in the 1960s, 70s. She is in her 80s or 90s now. She was not at all dependent on him and lived in a separate household. Just felt led to live what she viewed as a fundamental requirement of her faith.

According to the Inside Edition article linked above, Chad did NOT meet JJ and Tylee at the time that has been previously speculated to have been the time where he met them:

"Lisa traveled from Utah to attend the Mesa, Arizona Preparing a People conference where Chad was speaking the weekend before Thanksgiving in 2018. To save money on hotel rooms, Lori offered to let Lisa, Chad, Gibb and others stay overnight at her Gilbert, Arizona, home while her husband and children were out of town."

Hm. The photograph of Chad and the ladies was taken in the Queen Creek house, not the Gilbert house. And my evidence is that they did not move into the Gilbert house until January 2019. Looks like an oopsie on the part of Inside Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99