Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
This monster seemingly knew enough about these two girls that all that was probably needed was to physically control one and the other would follow.
Circulate the new BG pic. Let's catch this monster

Or in high confidence he risked it anyway, underestimted the girls and thought it would be easy, or simply relied on the fact that they were children and would be too afraid to run.

We just dont know enough. There is too much unknown and too much to ponder. The killer can be a child himself or somebody still young even in their early 20s. Libby is somebody if I saw from a distance or even close would be somebody I would assume can hold her own.

We need to know motivation. Weapon used if there was one. It can be as simple as a knife or sword and somebody remembering oh yeah, so and so loved knives/swords and said this or that or did this and that.

Did upcoming Valentines day the next day play a role? There is so much to ponder. We have to get fed a little more if this case is to be solved.

You mean to tell me you cant get one credible tip out of the thousands? Not one that can lead to getting this guy? It's just incredible to me.

It shows we need more to go on.

Did upcoming Valentines day the next day play a role? There is so much to ponder. We have to get fed a little more if this case is to be solved.

You mean to tell me you cant get one credible tip out of the thousands? Not one that can lead to getting this guy? It's just incredible to me.

Well, IMHO that PC was a bit of a riddle, and if with over $43,000 tips they can't solve it, we don't have a hope in "you know where." :confused:

One possibility that has never been really talked about is them actually making contact with this guy earlier than what people think. Maybe everything seemed fine earlier in the day and something changed to where Libby took out her phone and began recording him because she knew something might have been up/strange.

I have that gut feeling like they did see him earlier that day and LG was suspicious enough of him to start recording. What he was doing for her to start will always be a mystery until/unless LE states that there is more to it

I have that gut feeling like they did see him earlier that day and LG was suspicious enough of him to start recording. What he was doing for her to start will always be a mystery until/unless LE states that there is more to it

I think that's why she started filming-they saw him earlier in their walk and he did something to get on their radar.

In 1995 there was a brutal double murder nearby. Matt Coomer (17) and Taiann Wilson (15). They were on their first date, a picnic by the creek. He'd had a crush on her for 3 years. They were sitting on a little bridge, their feet in the water, when a guy came by on a 4-wheeler. He was acting real weird and Matt suggested to Taiann that they leave. Moving on seemed to anger the dude. He shot and killed Matt and then stabbed Taiann 100+ times, slashing her throat 3 times. He didn't know them, and they didn't provoke him.

I remember that like yesterday because she and I were the same age when it happened. An innocent picnic at a small town creek. A deranged man high on something. It's awful. BG may have acted like a creeper earlier on. I think Libby filmed him because she thought they'd be okay and she could show the video when their ride got there. I don't think she felt real danger until it was too late.

Well I keep going back to a comment I think was made by law enforcement on msm about the killer getting around quickly that day. So who lives within walking distance to the murder site.. Someone who lived right there didn't need transportation and knew the area like the back of his hand. He knew neighbors routines etc and knew shortcuts to getting around without behind seen. He wore oversized clothes different than what he normally wore so locals wouldn't be so sure it was their neighbor if they saw him. Mooo

I think that's why she started filming-they saw him earlier in their walk and he did something to get on their radar.

In 1995 there was a brutal double murder nearby. Matt Coomer (17) and Taiann Wilson (15). They were on their first date, a picnic by the creek. He'd had a crush on her for 3 years. They were sitting on a little bridge, their feet in the water, when a guy came by on a 4-wheeler. He was acting real weird and Matt suggested to Taiann that they leave. Moving on seemed to anger the dude. He shot and killed Matt and then stabbed Taiann 100+ times, slashing her throat 3 times. He didn't know them, and they didn't provoke him.

I remember that like yesterday because she and I were the same age when it happened. An innocent picnic at a small town creek. A deranged man high on something. It's awful. BG may have acted like a creeper earlier on. I think Libby filmed him because she thought they'd be okay and she could show the video when their ride got there. I don't think she felt real danger until it was too late.

Hmm...maybe they saw him earlier on and he appeared to be on drugs?

Yes.

JMO....but I believe they have a very strong suspicion as to who committed the crime.

I think what is preventing an arrest is a false alibi and the need for an ironclad case to prosecute with complete success.

I believe this case is going to be bigger than we could have ever imagined when it goes to trial.

JMO
If they have a strong suspicion who committed the crimes, I believe LE would be watching his every move.
Waiting for him to make even the smallest mistakes. I see LE pressuring the person who gave BG the alibi
to come clean and tell the truth. Someone knows something. A wife or a girlfriend afraid for her life or
just a sense of loyalty to this murderer.

The DA will have all the i's are dotted and t's crossed before a arrest. Can't muck and give a defense lawyer a reason to ask for a dismissal of charges on a technicality.

I have always believed Valentine’s Day was one of the reasons he attacked that tragic day. The monster is going to be a total failure with women having been continually rejected or he was recently separated/divorced or he has some kind of sexual dysfunction because of his possible disgusting attraction to underage girls.

Carters statement at the press conference:
“We believe you are hiding in plain sight”
and even “may be in this room,”
He also said“We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you"

Made me think This:

LE may have already conducted a genetic genealogy DNA investigation
and have through that found out what family the killer belong to.
But possibly because the family is very big and the construction of the family
is very complicated, and not always logical, it is very hard for the police to
pinpoint who in that family is actually the killer.

So... I belive Doug Carten knew that one or several people from that family was present at the press conference and therefore he concluded that “he may be in this room” etc.
Nailed It, IMHO. The Heat Is ON!

If this theory were accurate, law enforcement would have obtained DNA from every male in that family by whatever means necessary. Being voluntary, abandoned property (styrofoam cup, cigarette butt, door handle), etc...

Despite the common idea here that DNA comparison takes several months, if law enforcement did have DNA, they would be able to expedite the process and obtain results in a matter of weeks if not days.

This is just obviously not accurate.
But consider this- Getting a DNA match (IF they have) isn't the end all be all. Still other evidence to then be gathered to shore up a sure conviction. Would still take time before we minions learned about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici