Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a picture somewhere in these 110 threads of her shoe that came off. IIRC it was on private property and a driveway maybe. I think its on the thread discussing photos only

I cannot find the pic thread, I thought there was a pic media thread but I’m not having luck finding it

There is a picture somewhere in these 110 threads of her shoe that came off. IIRC it was on private property and a driveway maybe. I think its on the thread discussing photos only
If my memory serves correctly, I believe the shoe picture was in a relatively early video overview of the case (Perhaps ID channel but don’t quote me on that).

But my understanding is that it was most likely a stock photo that was used for the show, not her actual shoe. JMO.

If my memory serves correctly, I believe the shoe picture was in a relatively early video overview of the case (Perhaps ID channel but don’t quote me on that).

But my understanding is that it was most likely a stock photo that was used for the show, not her actual shoe. JMO.
Gotcha. Thanks.

Just bringing this forward from a post in the media thread by judge judi. So I wonder what is the complete picture of what they know versus what they think? This is a brain teaser and LE are not being open with the public IMO.

Interview with Carter on May 16, 2019:

Q. You knew right away you had a picture but a picture’s different than video. Why wait that long?

DC: Yeah. A picture’s different than video and a sketch is different than a photograph. So you’re right. You’re absolutely correct. We’ll be able to one day tell you what we know and why we didn’t release it. We don’t want to show our hand. We don’t want to show the complete picture of what we know versus what we think. We have to be very, very careful there."

System really slow today and double posting problems.
Just about the time the Faye Swetlik thread blew up after they found the little 6 year old's body WS just seemed like it was overloaded. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but whatever caused it things seem to be back to normal. For what passes for 'normal' here, anyway.

18 WLFITV/ interview with DC-ISP from today and his ' "one piece away" from finding the killer' comment:

Video includes this overlay of the old and new sketch:

View attachment 231915

View attachment 231916

ALL IMO

-Nin
Thanks for posting that.

Well it certainly sounds to me like LE think the 2 sketches are 1 person. It’s the most direct indication I’ve seen of that.

I like DC. I’m frustrated by a lot of the things he’s said that seem contradictory/confusing, but he really seems like a genuinely nice human being. MOO.

Thinking about and praying for Abby & Libby's family members.

I cannot being to imagine their sorrow & pain on this 3rd anniversary of the girls murders. Their frustration with the unknown murderer not being captured yet is also overwhelming.

Let today be the day to bring answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member