Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some recent observations:
KAK states on his FB about page, under work and education, he was an Armed Guard for National Park Service - of note, this is no longer in his actual timeline which suggests it may have been removed when other employment details were being modified. It is now only visible using the path above and going to his about page.

He gives a state of Colorado for this employment.

Might it be worth adding this travel date of May 31, 2015 to a post it note?

https://twitter.com/switchNswishers/status/605006292629884930?s=20

Kegan Kline
@switchNswishers

·
May 31, 2015
Leaving for Colorado today

What could make it post it note worthy?
Hummel is thought to have been killed sometime between 1 and 3 p.m., June 1, 2015, about three weeks shy of her 30th birthday.
Alicia Hummel: Unsolved murder haunts Clay County Sheriff's Office

Random observations..

Last edited:
KAK states on his FB about page, under work and education, he was an Armed Guard for National Park Service - of note, this is no longer in his actual timeline which suggests it may have been removed when other employment details were being modified.

Kegan Kline
@switchNswishers

·
May 31, 2015

Hummel is thought to have been killed sometime between 1 and 3 p.m., June 1, 2015, about three weeks shy of her 30th birthday.

Random observations..

Wow. Good find.
Alicia Hummel was on Snapchat the day of her murder.

Wow. Good find.
Alicia Hummel was on Snapchat the day of her murder.

Chilling, SC and pics of her location just prior to her murder.

Dec/2021
“While Alicia Hummel’s phone was previously considered missing evidence, Howe said her phone is in the hands of investigators.

Details of the case remain largely guarded as it is considered an ongoing investigation…..

……..While Howe will not release the exact manner in which her body was found, it was located near the dock she had captured through Snapchat less than one hour prior to her death.”
Murder on the Missouri River: Alicia Hummel’s unsolved murder inches closer to justice | Park Rapids Enterprise

Last edited:
KAK states on his FB about page, under work and education, he was an Armed Guard for National Park Service - of note, this is no longer in his actual timeline which suggests it may have been removed when other employment details were being modified. It is now only visible using the path above and going to his about page.

Kegan Kline
@switchNswishers

·
May 31, 2015

Random observations..

WOW. Long shot, but very interesting. Top shelf sleuthing.

Am I the only one who is incredibly troubled by page 31 of the affidavit, where it states user "Emily" discussed how she had sex with KK and his dad at the same time? Supposedly, that was his half-sister's name, but I have to ask myself if we can read some truth between the lines. Page 30, he's texting about prostitution while on a trip to Vegas with his dad?

Maybe KK was into some pretty kinky type stuff and so were some of the users he was sharing links with. That reminds me of RI's description of the crime scene being "odd" and the presence of "signatures."

Kegan Kline
@switchNswishers

·
May 31, 2015

Random observations..

bbm

Late to the party, and no link. Grew up in a Park Service family. Christmas dinner at the superintendent's home on Hyannis National Seashore. Former Superintendent of Grand Canyon National Park and the original Naturalist of GCNP attended my wedding. I won't bore you with more.

Nope. Just nope. The guy in KK's photograph was not federal LE, which one would be to work in any armed capacity in a National Park or a National Forest or a National Monument or a National Historic Site.

Any LE I have ever met in the Park Service is immediately recognizable as LE.

Can you imagine that guy in any of these images?

NPS Law Enforcement Ranger Training and Employment Process (U.S. National Park Service)

jmho ymmv lrr

Another question about the affidavit (sorry, I've just finally had a chance to read it in full today). On the very first page, the search warrant address, 67 Canal St., is redacted all throughout, but it is not redacted in the first paragraph. Is that a mistake?

Am I the only one who is incredibly troubled by page 31 of the affidavit, where it states user "Emily" discussed how she had sex with KK and his dad at the same time? Supposedly, that was his half-sister's name, but I have to ask myself if we can read some truth between the lines. Page 30, he's texting about prostitution while on a trip to Vegas with his dad?

Maybe KK was into some pretty kinky type stuff and so were some of the users he was sharing links with. That reminds me of RI's description of the crime scene being "odd" and the presence of "signatures."

I have been trying to figure out if the tat on his arm is emily or smile.

https://twitter.com/switchNswishers/status/330409957356879872?s=20

bbm

Late to the party, and no link. Grew up in a Park Service family. Christmas dinner at the superintendent's home on Hyannis National Seashore. Former Superintendent of Grand Canyon National Park and the original Naturalist of GCNP attended my wedding. I won't bore you with more.

Nope. Just nope. The guy in KK's photograph was not federal LE, which one would be to work in any armed capacity in a National Park or a National Forest or a National Monument or a National Historic Site.

Any LE I have ever met in the Park Service is immediately recognizable as LE.

Can you imagine that guy in any of these images?

NPS Law Enforcement Ranger Training and Employment Process (U.S. National Park Service)

jmho ymmv lrr

Absolutely not!

IMO, this guy was indeed dealing all these years. I just don’t think it was cards. I also suspect he was already catfishing in 2012:
https://twitter.com/switchNswishers/status/270756556910510080?s=20

Within lies however there are usually traces of truth. The sizes on his Gucci order being an example. I think he was traveling quite a bit. I just don’t think it was for the reasons he wanted others to think. So in this instance, I am inclined to believe he did travel to Colorado or out west. I don’t however believe it was to work in a National Park.

Last edited:
According the the PC, KAK had files of children between the ages of 3 and 11 engaged in a sex act with an adult. That reminds me of a case in Spencer Co. Indiana. He was arrested in Aug 2019 and sentenced last month to 210 years in Federal Prison on a plea deal. I wonder if that news might have jogged someone's memory.

Investigators also discovered that Walker moderated an online group for the purposes of psychologically, physically and sexually abusing young children, including infants. Walker would encourage users to share content and teach them how to conceal their identities online.

Indiana man gets 210 years in prison for making, distributing child *advertiser censored*

"The Miami County Prosecutor told News 8 in statement he was not able to talk about the investigation, but said state police were expected to release more information early next week.

Even though charges have been filed in the matter of State of Indiana v. Kegan Anthony Kline, this is still an ongoing investigation, and the Miami County Prosecutor’s Office is unable to comment or give interviews at this time. It is my understanding that the Indiana State Police will be issuing a press release with more information early next week. This matter is set for a pretrial conference in the Miami Circuit Court via Zoom, at 8:15 a.m. on Dec. 16, 2021. It is expected that at that time, a trial date will be scheduled. Anyone who has had contact or any information regarding the social media account ‘anthony_shots,’ please direct that information to the Indiana State Police."

What could they possibly have to say if this is still an active investigation? Very odd.

The families heard only what LE allowed them to hear. All along LE has stressed they won’t share all their evidence in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. I think all of us were surprised to learn of the search of KAKs residence in Peru on Feb 25, 2017 regarding this case, which is an excellent example of how tight-lipped the investigation has been and how little we really do know. JMO

two things

so you are saying.. the families heard the girls talk about a man behind them and the girls talk but eliminated the alleged ( secret date ) that is unsupported by any evidence till now ?
ok ..

the other thing.. is the peru thing a secret ??! I am sure i read that earlier in the case...a search warrant in peru was def mentioned in the press in 2017 just ppl didnt care then

here its found

from 2017 march

Investigators have served approximately 70 search warrants and subpoenas, some as far away as Peru in Miami County, and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.

Police continue investigation of several ‘people of interest’ a month into Delphi murder investigation | Fox 59

Last edited:
This is my first post, so I’m not sure if I’m doing this correctly, but I think the tattoo says Kline as it’s reflected in a mirror.
Welcome to Websleuths, hatt3nca!
142.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members