Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BG very well could be KAK.
His chubby face eliminates a neck.
He's bulging through his jacket and about to pop the buttons off.
He's a very sick individual simply based on what we've learned this week.

View attachment 325983 View attachment 325984 View attachment 325985

Sources: https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...-was-on-the-walking-trails-monday-near-delphi
Kegan Kline: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I agree that sketch could easily be him, he just gained weight since 2017. 5 years totally possible.

I think BG very well could be KAK.
His chubby face eliminates a neck.
He's bulging through his jacket and about to pop the buttons off.
He's a very sick individual simply based on what we've learned this week.

View attachment 325983 View attachment 325984 View attachment 325985

Sources: https://www.wrtv.com/news/local-new...-was-on-the-walking-trails-monday-near-delphi
Kegan Kline: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I agree that sketch could easily be him, he just gained weight since 2017. 5 years totally possible.
It feels wrong to type this out, but, does anybody know how pedophiles get in contact with each other? Do they use secret Facebook groups or more secretive sites that I’ve probably never heard of? I have a strong feeling if it wasn’t KAK that was BG, it is definitely a pedo he knew. I’ve been doing some web scraping for his various profiles on traditional social media with no useful info found yet. I have to wonder if I’m looking in the wrong place.

Dark Web is one way. FB is another more mainstream way. They seem to find each other.

Shadow, time of day, angle of the sun could be used to estimate height, but in this case we have to factor in that, as you say, he is not standing up straight. He seems to be slouching with his head/neck tilted down and forward, and his posture somewhat hunched or stocky. Perhaps he's hunched down on the bridge, and standing tall for police.

I'm not 100% convinced that there is an accomplice, although an accomplice hiding under the bridge would explain why the girls did not run when they got to the bottom of the hill.

yes, me too. gut feeling he has help.

you know its not easy getting those early news ..but if i find ill link them
it was a strong denial..that the devices were searched and no internet link was found

Right, I have no doubt something like that was probably said. But just because nothing was found doesn’t prove anything. Maybe they weren’t looking in the right place? Investigations are always fluid as they go along, until the case is solved and someone is convicted.

So, if I'm putting the pieces together accurately, L and A are found Feb. 14, 2017, and between then and the Feb. 25th, 2017 search warrant, KAK does a factory reset on his Samsung Galaxy 5 phone, thinks he's "*advertiser censored**ed" and packs an extra bag to take to Vegas, then goes to Vegas with Dad, all the while texting from his Galaxy 5 phone about meeting people in Vegas and prostitution. They come back from Vegas around the 25th, when he's sorry he didn't take off like he planned because LE are knocking at his door. He admits to child *advertiser censored* actions and turns over all but his iPhone 5, which he wipes clean before turning it over, as well, two days later. All of this behavior indicates, to me, that KAK must have had something to connect him to L and A in a big way.

It's suspicious to me, firstly, that he had two active phones. My thought is that the Galaxy, since the reset, was his regular phone. There was *advertiser censored* embedded onto it, and talk of Vegas prostitution, but no mention of child *advertiser censored* outright, unless it was in the redacted search words. It also did not require a password or PIN to get in.

Then there's the iPhone 5. It did require a PIN. I believe this was the phone he used for his nefarious online activities. Not only does he somehow avoid turning it over with all the others on the 25th, but he starts uninstalling and deleting everything he can between the 25th and 27th. He reinstalls SC one day and then uninstalls it again. I very much question if this was exactly when he was communicating with other people, maybe even BG, about what was going down and instructing them to wipe their devices, too.

I'm sorry if this is all repeat. I just want to make sure I've got the timeline of KAK's activities correct.

Last edited:
I think KAK’s upcoming trial more or less forced LE to go public now.

As soon as the affidavit that connected the Delphi murders to KAK came to light during his trial the media would be all over it and the tough question would certainly arise, why did it appear LE was covering up this avenue of investigation?

JMO

I hadn't thought of that. It makes a lot of sense.

another reason.. that there is no way the girls recording was of a secret date
that the families heard that particular part...so no

The families heard only what LE allowed them to hear. All along LE has stressed they won’t share all their evidence in order to protect the integrity of the investigation. I think all of us were surprised to learn of the search of KAKs residence in Peru on Feb 25, 2017 regarding this case, which is an excellent example of how tight-lipped the investigation has been and how little we really do know. JMO

there is no reason to believe this isnt another dead end and is unrelated...remember the two sketches

I understand the skepticism. I have some and I think we all do. As you point out, LE has lead us astray many times before. I think at least from a public relations perspective LE has failed greatly in this case.
But…you have to believe at some point, something is going to happen, some information is going to come out, and LE despite all their missteps is going to get it right and find the guy, even if it’s just them stumbling blindly onto it. You can’t dismiss all future info in this case simply because LE has behaved stupidly before.
For that reason I choose to remain hopeful that this might be the piece LE has been begging for for almost five years.

I understand the skepticism. I have some and I think we all do. As you point out, LE has lead us astray many times before. I think at least from a public relations perspective LE has failed greatly in this case.
But…you have to believe at some point, something is going to happen, some information is going to come out, and LE despite all their missteps is going to get it right and find the guy, even if it’s just them stumbling blindly onto it. You can’t dismiss all future info in this case simply because LE has behaved stupidly before.
For that reason I choose to remain hopeful that this might be the piece LE has been begging for for almost five years.

I agree, if we can’t be hopeful there’s no reason to follow this case. It’s also easier to be optimistic if one does not have the expectation that LE ought to keep the general public informed of the progress of their investigation along the way. I think that’s been the problem all along, asking for tips does not create an open-book investigation. Even now, their ask is only about communication someone may have had with anthony_shots, nothing more.

JMO

Well said. Especially this "I think at least from a public relations perspective LE has failed greatly in this case."

MO

Thoughts on an accomplice - recall the man dressed in black that girls at the Monon Bridge saw on 2/13/17?

Random thought - I hope the LE request for anyone who had contact with the Anthony_shots account gets spread far and wide, especially among social media that is used by women in their late teens. Tik Tok, Instagram, music sites.

What musical tastes did Libby have? I recall seeing CJ / Christian rock on her Insta. Different musical style, but perhaps KAK (or one of his cohorts with access to his account) had connected with her through an online music channel.

Interesting, just finished the update episode on Delphi from the podcast the The Prosecutors. They did a Delphi episode back in 2020. They are, obviously, prosecutors so they have some connections and can find out more details than the average person. One of their contacts told them back in 2020 that they were investigating an internet connection. They were asked not to release that information as LE did not want it public at the time. Coincides with when the KAK was arrested in August 2020. Anyway, nothing groundbreaking but something to ponder.

link to episode

‎The Prosecutors: Delphi Update on Apple Podcasts

Just thinking about things.

2 people could work, if one set the scene, the other committed the crime, the first person goes back to the car before the crime happens, and drives somewhere to pick up the one who commits the crime after. Speedy.

except we heard numerous times that it was a spontaneous trip ? you think family is making it up
I think it is possible there are things their families were unaware of. For example, on the DTH podcast it was brought out that Abby’s mom didn’t know that she had a Facebook account, and she was in fact forbidden to have a FB account. Abby had blocked her mom so she wouldn’t find out. And she also had a male friend online that her mom was unaware of.

MOO I think the girls were normal teenagers and didn’t share everything with their parents.

Possibly although LE seems to be quite adamant in the belief the perp had local knowledge and was familiar with the trail and bridge area.

I agree and in this scenario, I was thinking more along the lines of anthony_shots was the person who set up/was notified when they would get the bridge picture, he just passed it on to someone else in the dark web (who is local and can get there quickly). BG could even be the one who requested for anthony_shots to ask the girls to take a picture on the best bridge in their area, knowing this would be the bridge. Just a scenario and IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian