Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #94

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me his gait and clothing are unremarkable. He looks like he’s walking with purpose toward the end of the bridge where the girls were waiting. There’s a brown hip pack on his right and his right hand is under the hem of his jacket, and there’s something pointy concealed under the jacket above that.

I believe Abby and Libby were mildly tense at his approach, but if there was something truly threatening about him at that moment they wouldn’t have hesitated to run through the private property barrier to get away from him while he was still on the bridge. I think he was unnaturally calm with his approach and his delivery of “guys... g’down the hill,” given what he was about to do, and this demeanor is what LE hopes someone will recognize.

I agree with this, they were possibly a little apprehensive but not full on threatened when they saw him or possibly would have ran.

The only way I can see them feeling threatened and not running is if Abby was still on the bridge and not able to get across quick enough to out run him.

She could maybe have been aware he was behind her and catching up fast (horrible thought) but just not able to do anything about it.

Let this weekend not pass without arresting this rabid animal. I have no doubt in my mind we will discover a trail of victims, whether alive or deceased.

Some other coward is covering for this miscreant. I wish them constant, disabling anxiety until they do the right thing.

Amateur opinion and speculation

There will be an arrest but I’m not expecting it imminently we are going to have to be patient unfortunately. Remember each day that passes is a day closer to the monster living in an iron bar cage where he belongs. Please don’t worry they will get him no matter what it takes.

Wow, that is the clearest version I’ve seen yet. LE should release this version to the general public. There is no doubt that people that know this guy would be able to ID him if they watched Grays enhancement.

Anyone else think they see holes in BG's jeans/pants just below the knees on both sides?

Wondering what vocation or avocation lends itself to that type of wear?

Last edited:
These sickos all start somewhere!

Which is another reason why I said this new age range is a game changer for me. This has direct correlation to how many crimes he could have committed, and a level as to his sophistication and experience, moo.

Conversely, thinking about ARS who was 17 when he killed Jessica Ridgeway, he had attacked an adult jogger a few months before abducting, raping, killing and dismembering Jessica. So for a young person, I’d say that was quite an escalation within a few months. So thinking out loud, in conclusion, one wouldn’t necessarily have to be older and have a lot of years to escalate to committing a crime of this brazenness perhaps. However something does tell me that this crime is extremely escalatory—-you don’t just wake up one day and kill two little girls I don’t think. But then again mass shooters walk in a place and kill masses as their first crime.

Yes, and watch his left step right before that. You can see his left foot switch direction as it comes down.

Yes, he appears to be wobbling because the two step video clip is repeated over and over. If you might be thinking the video illustrates one long continuous walk, if so that’s an illusion. It appears GH has removed the separation where the short clip begins and ends.

The repetition is quite obvious in the originally released version of the video:
Delphi murders: New sketch of killer, video from Libby's phone released

I wonder if all the local teachers were working in the school that day.

I very much doubt it. It's my understanding this was an unused snow day.

Teachers have "in-service days" (now called "inset" days?) when they are required to be at school. I don't think this was an in-service day.

What Happens at a Teacher In-Service Day?

I agree with this, they were possibly a little apprehensive but not full on threatened when they saw him or possibly would have ran.

The only way I can see them feeling threatened and not running is if Abby was still on the bridge and not able to get across quick enough to out run him.

She could maybe have been aware he was behind her and catching up fast (horrible thought) but just not able to do anything about it.

Agreed. I think I would be kind of creeped out if I was a young woman alone with my friend in a fairly secluded area and I saw some guy walking towards us. Not afraid enough to take off running, but definitely enough to keep an eye on him while trying to nonchalantly get away.
That being said, the minute he spoke to me I would be out. Makes me think one of two things may have happened: either they recognized him as someone who was not a threat and therefore felt it was safe to change locations with him, or he was a stranger to them but had a weapon, most likely a gun. Just my opinion.

True or false in your opinions (tia):

If there was a DNA sample adequate to render a Parabon sketch, this would already have been done.

MOO False. There is a possibility that they have a DNA profile, but that to use a Parabon composite would confuse potential witnesses even more. They have a video and a sketch from an eyewitness. I don't see how a Parabon composite would help, but I can definitely see how it could hurt.

Also, it's possible that they have more than one profile. If they do, and one of those profiles is BG, they may not know which one, in which case Parabon composites would also not help.

The biggest indicator to me so far that they do have at least one viable DNA sample is the fact that DN seems to have been eliminated as a POI.

I'm getting a little obsessed about the stretched-out looking jeans and the holes below the knees. So, he might be a carpenter? Floor installer? Carpet installer? Plumber?

Is he self-employed, hence the ability to be off on a regular weekday wearing casual clothes?

MOO I also think that.
That Libby was off the bridge could have run, but didn't and Abby couldn't sprint away from his sudden speed rush-

If the above is true, when he attacked one it was more likely that the other one would run away and start screaming-
and that would have left a witness.

MOO even if he was being creepy,
who can anticipate an attack like that?

I am in the process of reviewing/cross-referencing articles in the media thread and came across information for the poster who asked if it has ever been confirmed who located the bodies :( of Abby and Libby. I believe the question may have been asked a thread or two ago? Hope the poster is still with us. :)

The property owner where the bodies of the two missing Delphi girls were found is speaking out as police continue to search for their killer.

The gruesome discovery was made on Ron Logan’s 40-acre lot by a neighbor who volunteered to help with the search.

Delphi man shows FOX 59 the crime scene where searcher made the discovery of two missing teens’ bodies

he didn't locate the bodies though ... they were found on his property by searchers

One thing (among many others) that struck me during the most recent presser was the request for two weeks.

Two weeks is very specific language. A “week or two” or even just “some time” would not have stood out to me as they don’t give a specific time frame. I know this has been brought up before, but I can’t shake the feeling that “two weeks” were given for a reason.

I kind of get this way of thinking but if there was more audio from him (about them not supposed to be on the bridge) why not release all of that sentence rather than just 'Guys, down the hill'.

I totally get why they have not released any audio from the girls or any threatening audio from BG but if he lured them down the hill with a statement that they shouldn't be there then I don't get why the full phrase isn't out there to listen to.

Which makes me think it was more of a threatening command to get them to go down the hill rather than a lure.

Hope that makes sense.

My idea is,
“Guys, there’s a hurt puppy down there”, “where is it?”
“Down the hill under the bridge”.

Just an example of things I can imagine that they would not release to the public and only the killer would know.

MOO

Ha! And under his coat I noticed a distinct bulge which I’m quite certain was a lightweight foldable walker. It was probably held in place by a chest strap. The walker couldn’t be pushed over the bridge due to the gaps between the rotting ties.

A walker or a brace... I think, a brace, but this contraption is the answer to “a baton”, or “a gun “, or even my “exhibitionist”. Neither. Just an attachment to help lift the weaker right leg. Of white color, I presume. He is an invalid.

But here is an issue, if you watch the video I posted, the gait is called “neuropathic”.

It must be some kind of neuropathy he has as it is on both sides.

So think of this...if the leg nerves are affected, what about the area directly above the legs?

I was thinking there was something wrong with sexual part of his life, and I posted in previous thread two things, possible exhibitionism? And my the feeling that the person was not healthy.

Now I think that this guy, because of quite possible neuropathy-related sexual problems, might be drawn to younger girls who are less experienced, less critical, and less secure.

You can tell a lot from the gait... why didn’t the police post this video sooner???

But given that the BG navigated the bridge so well, he must be a local, familiar with the bridge, definitely with the family known in the area (I got it from the phrase at the conference “think of how much pain you’ll bring to the ones loving you”, or something like it - they know the ones loving him!) -

why.the.heck.were.the.LE.chasing.some.unknown.pedophile??? Did that guy, who was recently arrested, and cleared of Delphi murders, suspect number One, have neuropathic gait?

I can’t tell the prevalence of it, but “gait abnormalities” are met in 10% of people above 60, and far less frequently in younger people. Even if they thought he was 40, still, an uncommon trait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann