Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that does surprise me is the height if he is BG. 5ft 4 for an adult male is 2 standard deviations lower than the median. It's something I've seen people calculate from objects in the background and the reference point of the video and have got it bang on at 5ft4-5ft5. I wonder why the Police didn't jump on this in the information they provided about BG considering the tools they'd have available in terms of lasers etc.

distribution-1-775x550.png
I think they have to sort out a lot of things...I don't think this was just a one-person thing. I have a feeling deals will be made and people are going to hopefully talk. I have a feeling a big can of worms has been opened and while police have been trying to solve this case they have stumbled onto something else as well. Hopefully, some answers are provided on Monday, however, I don't expect major questions answers because they can't divulge evidence.

I think it's more likely the missing clothing contained evidence and he wanted to ditch it, than it being a trophy. Killers, serial or not, who keep trophies are actually very rare. We just hear more about them because Hollywood, and the real cases tend to be weird and fascinating all the around, so they make their way into the public domain. But realistically, it's just not common.

I'm not saying it for sure, but i tend to follow occums razor with this stuff.

I think there is a lot more to this than we imagine really. I re-watched an interview with I think it was Carter (but LE either way) and he stated in Feb 2022 that basically the information they gathered as a result of their work on getting KAK was significant. And now on Monday, we have the Marshall's Office attending for a presser? Is it possible that RA wasn't the killer here? My imagination is a wild place and I keep thinking if the Marshall's Office is involved and attending the presser, then perhaps they've also picked up some international felons in some sort of sting? Is it possible that we just don't know yet that other arrests have been made? Would we know if they picked up people outside say Canada or the USA if LG and AW's names weren't in the media at the place of their arrest? This just feels too simple to have picked up RA and NOT told us what he's charged with while waiting an entire 3 days - for what?? Or maybe there is some big name involved that they've had to go get from somewhere? I won't elaborate on that as my thoughts came from a post I read on social media about a particular townsman.... But I mean does anyone else think there might be something way more to this?

Reminded me of something was thinking last night… interesting timing on this. Seems like they’re scrambling to deal with the publicity fallout of the arrest. why did they bring him in at such an awkward time then - letting the rumor mill / press frenzy run all weekend - & even so why didn’t they at least plan for it?? EG not have people needed for press conference out of town.

Wonder if maybe he was making plans to leave town or check himself in somewhere & they were afraid he’d disappear ?

Or maybe they were waiting for some sort of test results & moved the instant they came in.

Or maybe this days-long global mystery drama with RMA at apparent center is deliberate part of ongoing positioning by investigation

Who knows?? After all the twists & turns I have no sense of what’s going on with this investigation!

I think it would be very unusual if this is the first time that the 50 year old has committed murder. Double murder 5 years ago fairly close to home might mean that he got away with murder so often that he became bold and over-confident, so he decided to murder close to home (like the murder that revealed Israel Keyes).

I initially thought that the suspect parked at the cemetery for a quick escape after the murders. Now it seems more likely that he walked the 1.2 mile distance in wet shoes along the creek directly home. Apparently no one saw him walking home, and no one he knows recognized his distinct cap, coat or anything else unusual about him.

Given that he lived and worked so close to the murders, I'm very surprised that no one connected the clothing and gait to the suspect.
I guess the car police were seeking information on that was parked at the abandoned building was not connected to the crimes? Or don't we know?

This all feels weird to me. This is a huge case, how can you arrest on a Friday and go into a vacuum until Monday? I would have expected locals to come out with stories of their interactions, leaks cause people can’t help themselves, the whole little guy thing is odd to me too. What are we going to hear on Monday? Is this going to involve a lot of people, are we going to get a very brief statement, is there a bombshell? I will set a reminder for Monday and wait cause, I don’t know, something is not quite right just yet.
MOO There is nothing unusual about booking a murder suspect on a Friday, which gives the weekend to get everything worked out/filed with the prosecutor. Search warrants and interviews might still need to be done on the heels of the arrest.
For a high-profile case, they need to give national media enough notice to get there and to have all the involved agencies be represented at the presser, and LE/prosecutor must go over what is being released and how they will answer questions.

Long time lurker first time poster, but does anyone else find it kind of difficult to believe that RA was able to murder these two girls alone? I mean Liberty was the same size as him. If I recall correctly law enforcement says that bodies were posed and MOVED. I just have a very difficult time imagining that RA would have been able to move them alone. It doesn't exactly seem like he's a gym rat.

I'm very interested to see what comes out on Monday, but I think the details will be frustratingly scant.

Interesting point … for those of y’all looking thru his pics, is there any evidence he lifts ?

I wish I knew why they dismissed catfishing early on. A tactic to draw someone out to think it's safe?
How do we know they really "dismissed" the theory...they did not publicize the fact that it was a possible theory but it does not mean it was not one they were not pursuing behind closed doors. They could have dismissed it "publically" for a reason yet still pursued it...we will probably never know...I actually think it was pursued and they wanted the public to think it was not being pursued in order to obtain more information...I think there is more to this than just the murder of these two girls and the postponement of an arrest, along with other factors is only making my suspicion stronger.

We also don’t know that he’s being arrested for murder. What if he is being arrested as an accomplice. I just can’t wrap my head around why Kegan would
Sort of throw his dad under the bus in his interrogations and protect this guy. Looking forward to Monday but I still think more arrests are coming.

One of the articles said he was arrested on suspicion of murder.

I hope that’s the case. If others planned it there could be co-conspirators. Or who knows. Maybe he’s a lone wolf. It just seems so improbable to me that he’s not connected to the A_shots account or KK or TK. Cmon Monday! Get here!

We also don’t know that he’s being arrested for murder. What if he is being arrested as an accomplice. I just can’t wrap my head around why Kegan would
Sort of throw his dad under the bus in his interrogations and protect this guy. Looking forward to Monday but I still think more arrests are coming.
I just can't see them announcing a press conference, and moving this guy to a state facility to protect him, if he wasn't going to be charged with murder.

Everyone is expecting murder charges (it seems Libby's sister is too), and they wouldn't embarrass themselves like that.

There are a ton of weird things here though (in addition to Kegan saying what he said), so I hope we get some clarity on Monday.

Seems reasonable, it couldn’t be said he was arrested for murder until he’s actually convicted of such. Innocent until proven guilty and all…..

On that thought I wonder how much we’ll really learn on Monday? Although we’re all hoping to know of the evidence against him, it’d be saved for the trial - unless he already confessed and entered a guilty plea.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Libby’s funeral service was held at the Church and the community gathered there for a healing walk with the Pastor from there to the bridge a few days after the girl’s were tragically murdered. If I remember correctly Libby’s family are also members of the congregation. The Church also has the IT facilities (based on the photos of inside) to hold a press conference and it has seating for a large group of people. I’m sure the Church will be full for the press conference with the girl’s families, law enforcement, all the media and members of the community attending.

The press conference is going to be very emotional but hopefully now that the alleged perpetrator has been arrested the community will feel a bit safer. Hopefully it will start the process for the community to heal from the evil crime that occurred in their home town. Abbey and Libby’s murders will never be forgotten by the community in Delphi. I hope after the trial is over and the perpetrator has hopefully been convicted and sentenced the focus shifts completely from the crime and who is responsible to remembering Abbey and Libby and honouring their memories. I’m glad the Abbey and Libby Memorial Park has opened to permanently remember them and it is being used by the community for softball games and events they would have enjoyed.

If anyone finds any links to the press conference on Monday can you please post them so as many of us as possible can watch it. This will be very much appreciated. The press conference is at 10am EST on Monday. The clocks go back one hour in the UK tonight so the press conference will be at 2pm UK time on Monday. The clocks go back in the U.S on Sunday the 6th of November. I think some information will be given at the press conference but there will likely be a lot of information that law enforcement won’t be able to share at the present time. It is likely a significant amount of details won’t be revealed until the Prosecution presents it’s case and they outline the charges against the accused.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members