IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many think he's an older person because of his attire.

I think it is hard to tell his age from his attire. He appears to be causally dressed, which is approrpriate for the outdoors. Most people wouldn't dress too stylish if they were going hiking. Based on his haircut (and the fact he appears to have a full head of hair that is not greying) I would estimate that he is in his thirties (but could easily be in his forites or even fifties--different people age differently). His legs appear relatively lean, although it looks like he has a bit of a gut. I think he looks like a typical middle age 'dad'.

I've been looking at BG (again) and started wondering about his navy blue jacket. Does it look to be a zip-up windbreaker type or a buttoned coat? I was thinking buttoned, but now I'm thinking zipper with something very bulky hidden underneath. That makes me think maybe the white circles sticking up by his neck would be a Walmart sack or similar. What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought of it as a vintage LLBean jacket like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=old...LL+Bean+men's+warm+up&*&imgrc=PXu6_mF1a0iMuM:

Having your reputation ruined in your neighborhood and town is ok with you?
Fine.
Most people would object to being ruined forever.
Perhaps the home owner saw something a miss on their property. Such as a shed/barn/ garage broken in to.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

As a frequent snapper, I wanted to chime in that snapchat flips(or mirrors) photos. So when looking at the maps and how some are saying it doesn't make sense that the suspect came from the south...has that been confirmed or just what is speculated based on pictures? Because he very well couldn't of been coming from the north because of how snapchat reverses image so

The suspect has shadows on his right side, that means he's approaching from the north side of the bridge. (look at the picture of abigail, she has shadows on the same side).

So....the photo of Abby was reversed because it was on Snapchat, but the photo of BG was NOT reversed because it is from Libby's phone/cloud (it wasn't on Snapchat).

Do I have that right?

And what does that mean in terms of placement on the bridge. I'm thinking it means they were walking in the same direction, not walking toward each other??

jmo

Yes! I think he calendar up from behind them , he perhaps could of been following for a bit , maybe Libby noticed him when she was snapping photos of Abby , got a weird feeling and pretended to film a video from up on that bridge of the view did a pan making sure to capture him the photo itself look so pixelated like she had her camera zoomed in

All MOO

Ok just had a thought, posting on my phone w dog poop in m hand, way upstream tocya had posted old google earth images of the area and it had police tape, I'm assuming for some sort of land surveying purposes....maybe does this kind of work, land surveying, or tree trimming...again, who is responsible for maintaining the trails grounds, etc...

Am I thinking of another post but wasn't that SillyBilly and it was old street view, I'm thinking 2009? Of Bicycle Bridge Rd? It had yellow tape, what looked like crime scene tape at the side in the trees.

(I may be confusing 2 different posts)

I sent in a tip on Friday night. The person has a resemblance to BG but like everyone says, BG looks like a lot of Midwest men that age range. I felt like it could be a connection as Libby had been at another cache site made by this guy two days earlier. Then I went really paranoid and began wondering if he had trail cams on his cache sites. I hope I'm just really paranoid on that last one.

Has it been confirmed that Libby was a geocacher? I found another German but not Libby

Please remove if I am not allowed to ask Thank you

Yes! I think he calendar up from behind them , he perhaps could of been following for a bit , maybe Libby noticed him when she was snapping photos of Abby , got a weird feeling and pretended to film a video from up on that bridge of the view did a pan making sure to capture him the photo itself look so pixelated like she had her camera zoomed in

All MOO

Wow iPhone get your s*** together
I think he CAME up from behind them

Guys! I just found probably the coolest Youtube video that can be found on this topic of the two girls. This guy does an absolutely amazing job of mapping out the possible locations of the girls and the suspect with the use of the pics, photoshop, and google earth. This is a must see!!!!!!!!!! Through the use of picture evidence, this guy makes an educated guess that Liberty had somehow moved south down the bridge and took the picture of the man walking toward her from the north. There is going to be a lot of discussion on this video...........
[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

I've been looking at BG (again) and started wondering about his navy blue jacket. Does it look to be a zip-up windbreaker type or a buttoned coat? I was thinking buttoned, but now I'm thinking zipper with something very bulky hidden underneath. That makes me think maybe the white circles sticking up by his neck would be a Walmart sack or similar. What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed/mentioned that earlier, definitely is bulging in the front. Jmo

So....the photo of Abby was reversed because it was on Snapchat, but the photo of BG was NOT reversed because it is from Libby's phone/cloud (it wasn't on Snapchat).

Do I have that right?

And what does that mean in terms of placement on the bridge. I'm thinking it means they were walking in the same direction, not walking toward each other??

jmo

No, none of the photos were reversed. The shadows match up exactly as you would expect & backgrounds match to what you would expect of that bridge w/out being flipped.

Hmm I tried to post a screenshot. Its on Facebook called carroll county Indiana scanner. Its not something that you listen to though.

Guys! I just found probably the coolest Youtube video that can be found on this topic of the two girls. This guy does an absolutely amazing job of mapping out the possible locations of the girls and the suspect with the use of the pics, photoshop, and google earth. This is a must see!!!!!!!!!! Through the use of picture evidence, this guy makes an educated guess that Liberty had somehow moved south down the bridge and took the picture of the man walking toward her from the north. There is going to be a lot of discussion on this video...........
[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

Did you see his other one? They are both great.

DRUDGE Report is one of the most visited sites on the Internet .. I sent the info to them as a tip several days ago and I think if enough people went there and suggested this case then the guy might maybe focus it there

I think it was related to geocaching, but not that the person who placed the cache is BG.

I really do think the conversation started between BG and the girls about geocaching.

I am leaning toward him knowing they would be there that day, but not 100% sold on that theory yet.

But I do think the conversation started as a friendly encounter, not a sudden lurch into threats and control. I think he lured them off trail and the lure was geocache (or something in the park he assured them would be cool to look at).

Plenty of people know about the cache, not just the person who put it there. That's the whole point of geocaching - to find them.

I have thrown the geocache idea on the wall, and at least at my place, it's sticking.

jmopinion at the moment

RSBM

My thoughts with the GC-ing were how open to the public the objects are ; and how easy it'd be for anyone to know when a person is going to be in that location, looking to find the item.:(

Anybody can view that site or just sign up and view it--- and then know where people are going to be at that specific time.
And if BG was already aware of these teens and then connected them to the search location to the GC.....

Probably a long shot. Just seems like an easy way for someone to prey on innocent people.
My .02 --- do not go alone ; and if you're a minor-- take an adult with you.

Apologies if this comes off as too paranoid.

Whomever committed this crime is hiding--maybe in plain sight.
Or some friend or family member is concealing him/them.
MOO

DRUDGE Report is one of the most visited sites on the Internet .. I sent the info to them as a tip several days ago and I think if enough people went there and suggested this case then the guy might maybe focus it there

What tip? Please use the reply with quote when you're posting about something specific because this thread is moving so fast. Thanks!

Do I have that right?

jmo

Yep! That's my theory anyway. I wonder how much time it would take the girls to walk the full length of the bridge and how many times they might have done it that day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname