IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also thought it might mean an injury to the hand. Hoped maybe they had evidence of a bite. Did not cross my mind it could be a habbit or character trait but i suppose that could be it.

Do you have the link handy? I'd like to reread.

When an arrest is made will the public be told right away?
Or, will they keep it quiet or a bit?

Delphi is such a small town, I can't imagine LE would be able to keep news of an arrest under wraps for long. I think LE will contact the media when an arrest is made.

Long time lurker on Websleuths, I felt compelled to post and I'm not entirely sure I am within TOS because I can't seem to find the link to the sheriff's statement that I want to bounce off of. Completely frustrated and hoping someone can help me link this. However, I can't get this case off my mind, it is haunting me. And I read a news article somewhere where the sheriff / some other authoritative figure stated that people need to watch their kids, "know what is going on with them", etc etc. I now cannot find it. But it struck a chord with me, and I feel that reading between the lines that this statement points to some sort of SM involvement, some form of contact between the girls & BG prior to the crime... Maybe he posed as a teenage guy there to meet them, somehow I feel that this statement by LE points to this was not isolated, they were targeted somehow. I am having nightmares about this case and I hope that they are close to solving it. If nothing new in the next few days I think they NEED to release more video / audio to the public. No matter how gruesome, someone somewhere knows this guy and his voice / mannerisms.

OT but I can't figure out how to upload a profile pic... lol or change anything else on my profile. Been a member since 2010, can't even remember which case brought me here, but I've followed them all. As a new mama, a local murder almost drove me crazy (involved kids) and I then began following these cases in attempts to "harden" my heart, although it has done the complete opposite. I want justice for these girls. And so many others.

ETA OMG I found it! YAY ME!! "Sgt. Kim Riley said parents should keep a close eye on their children. "I think people need to be cautious and careful," Riley said. "Parents should make sure they know where their children are and what their children are doing, and if nothing else, know what's going on in their lives. That's the most important thing I can say at this point in time."

http://fox59.com/2017/02/15/police-...-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/

The letter in the school today where the black hair guy tries to pick up kids said there was ALSO another incident like this in Fulton not sure if that is a country or a city

In terms of outbuildings and/or underground cellars/basements nearest the crime scene - does anyone recall seeing a map of this? Also, the house nearest to RL's property that belongs to a man with initials RL - is it vacant?

Hi Everyone. I live in Indiana so this really hits close to home. Newly registered so I could "talk" to you lovely people.

I wanted to bring something up that I am not sure has been discussed yet..or maybe I missed it.

I know much has been said about the BG parking at the cemetery BUT if he did this would not his jeans be wet? They would be wet on the legs if he parked at the cemetery, walked through the creek to get to the other end of the bridge to meet the Abby and Libby.

I am probably way off base but had to throw that out there...

A local who knows the hiking area may be able to help but it looks like there could be an iron bridge behind the house just to the east and a gravel bar which would make crossing easy. Can someone confirm that you can cross without getting wet?

In terms of outbuildings and/or underground cellars/basements nearest the crime scene - does anyone recall seeing a map of this? Also, the house nearest to RL's property that belongs to a man with initials RL - is it vacant?

:wagon::greetings:

attachment.php

First time posting, not sure how large this will be when it uploads. I see a red object which I placed a circle around which could be the clothes because Abby was wearing a reddish colored top.....Just my opinion:gaah:
I think it's one of the searchers. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Anyone know what type of business is located in the white two-story/black roof building? Behind the building there's an assortment of things including an old bus, an old box truck, and ... I dunno what? The chopper seems to zoom-in on it - approx 25.09 (I think)

https://www.facebook.com/WRTV6/videos/10154523478509092/

Danielle Stislicki reward----- $129,000 ........... Abby and Libby reward $200,000

Total reward money $329,000

Any members or guest think they are a dead ringer for the guy on the bridge ? I was just curious................pondering..............just ignore the math up there.

Welcome to Websleuths! Thank you for joining us Scarlett12.

Thanks everyone for continuing to post in the girls threads we may be on thread 20 but we will keep going until this monster is behind bars.

I think he will get caught when he lets his guard down and isn't expecting it.

Hope all of you have a nice weekend. P.s I'm out of hospital now thanks for all your good wishes.
I'm glad you're better 😊

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

In my latest Youtube video, the audio description of the direction is incorrect on the second letter I used. just rely on North and South. Also the compass in the upper right hand corner is correct and the flow of the crime is correct. <modsnip> [video=youtube;sQX7h5itfqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQX7h5itfqs[/video]

Thank you for putting that together! It is very helpful in terms of understanding what happened.

Regarding crossing the creek, do you think it's possible the girls tried to make a run for it and crossed the creek, or is it more likely that they were forced to cross the creek because that location is not visible from the bridge (or is it?)?

Hi. This has been a topic of great discussion and debate. I, myself, am convinced that this is portion of Abby's jacket. See my photos here:

attachment.php
attachment.php

If you notice that the outside of the jacket is lighter than the inside. Look at the slice that you see on the left side of his picture. There is a lighter part higher up which could be the arm and a darker part lower down where the lining is exposed.
Thank you for this. Now looking at this possibility. You have a compelling argument!!

OT but I can't figure out how to upload a profile pic... lol or change anything else on my profile. Been a member since 2010, can't even remember which case brought me here, but I've followed them all.

Snipped for topic...

Settings-Edit profile pic or edit avatar

Hi, my first post but I am a long time lurker and have been following all the threads on this case. I was just having a look at the pictures of BG and I know everyone is trying to figure out what the white thing is sticking out of his jacket. I wonder if it could be a dog restraining pole with the noose sticking out. If you look to the left on his jacket towards his shoulder there is what looks like the tip of a slim pole.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ketch-All-Animal-Restraining-Pole-Foot/dp/B0052ERCFK
Welcome to WS! &#10084;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members