IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression that Libby's grandfather was speaking about her personality, not really details specific to the crime, which the families may not even have had at the time but jmo. Many victims never get the chance to fight back, but that does not reflect on their strength or will to live. It just depends upon circumstances. Jmo

Good point, and you're right. We don't know.

Libby might not have been able to fight back physically, but in my opinion, she already showed her strength of character with the video.

Like Bayou Lavender though, I too wish they had DNA from the crime scene somehow, even while, I'm not real hopeful about it.

Thank you again for sharing your insight.

It reminds us that even after their tragic deaths, Libby and Abby are still teaching lessons in courage..

JMO

it will be most interesting to see what comes out if there is ever a trial..like was there someone down in those trees?.

it seems like we cant see whats in those trees it's something but maybe nothing and it's just like the BG photo where the details just slide away..is it a hat, a hood over a hat, is it hair? is he tall ? is he stocky? where is his hand?
is that something in his hand

makes you wonder if it's a weird vortex there and radio signals get jammed and ghosts are walking around. MOO

I am not knowledgable about DNA but is it possible BG was a non secretor and that is an issue for comparing DNA samples?
Could that be the twist in the case? Could that explain the comments from le that seem unclear regarding dna?
http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/bodily-fluids-in-forensic-science.html

Also useful to note is the fact that not all bodily fluids contain sufficient information to gain a DNA comparison. This happens when the individual is what is described as a 'non-secretor'. A 'non-secretor' will not have sufficient levels of protein in their bodily fluids to determine a match between blood and bodily fluids found at a crime scene. Of course the percentage of 'non-secretors' among the populous as opposed to 'secretors' is very small indeed.

I agree! Didn’t realize you had posted on that so guess I missed it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were coming from the same place-you just added more info! :)

it will be most interesting to see what comes out if there is ever a trial..like was there someone down in those trees?.

it seems like we cant see whats in those trees it's something but maybe nothing and it's just like the BG photo where the details just slide away..is it a hat, a hood over a hat, is it hair? is he tall ? is he stocky? where is his hand?
is that something in his hand

makes you wonder if it's a weird vortex there and radio signals get jammed and ghosts are walking around. MOO

There are quite a few people out there who not only see men in the trees, but also see men standing under the bridge, men climbing up onto the bridge (from under it), little dogs dangling off the edge, etc. At least a dozen different people all kind hanging out there in the picture of Libby. Now, with this picture of the "man by the tree", I can actually see what others are seeing. (I don't see the group of people or dog dangling off the edge.) However, I am starting to think of this as an inkblot test: everyone sees something that they're bringing to the table. We're looking at a poor quality, though nicely done, image to begin with. And the one of BG has been zoomed in and "cleaned up" to the point that it probably doesn't resemble much of the original. I am also interested to get to the end of this to see what was REALLY there and which ones of us were right. ;-)

I am not knowledgable about DNA but is it possible BG was a non secretor and that is an issue for comparing DNA samples?
Could that be the twist in the case? Could that explain the comments from le that seem unclear regarding dna?
http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/bodily-fluids-in-forensic-science.html

Also useful to note is the fact that not all bodily fluids contain sufficient information to gain a DNA comparison. This happens when the individual is what is described as a 'non-secretor'. A 'non-secretor' will not have sufficient levels of protein in their bodily fluids to determine a match between blood and bodily fluids found at a crime scene. Of course the percentage of 'non-secretors' among the populous as opposed to 'secretors' is very small indeed.

Does anyone know if being a non-secretor is a permanent condition or if it could vary depending upon whether or not someone has a protein deficiency? To clarify, if person A has a protein deficiency could they adjust their diet or use medicines/supplements to increase their protein levels and reverse the deficiency or is it something that is just part of their make up and cannot be changed?

GH has created a new debunk video on YouTube discussing the erroneous points covered by the Dr. OZ Show yesterday.

Title:
Dr. OZ Libby and Abby Debunk

attachment.php

10/17/17 Court Appearance

Looks like as soon as his hair isn't super short it goes into curls.

bbm I noticed this in one of DN's mug shots in the bangs area, little tufts of curls. Maybe since DN was homeless in February his hair grew out then after the murders/being seen by witnesses, he changed his appearance by shaving/trimming his hair and that could explain why the police sketch is drawn with messy/curly hair.

<modsnip>

I managed to watch the Dr Oz interview I thought it was helpful in raising awareness. Dr Oz and Nancy Grace did a good job. I&#8217;m not convinced one way or the other about what I can see or not in the photos, unfortunately they just aren&#8217;t clear and detailed enough. It was hard hearing &#8220;down the hill&#8221; again it&#8217;s the most creepy sound bite I&#8217;ve ever heard. Surely it is clear enough for DN&#8217;s family and friends to know if it&#8217;s him or not?

I am full of admiration for how Abigail and Liberty&#8217;s families are managing to survive this horrendous situation.

:bump:

There is no one in the tree. Post 1119 in the image thread by our own talented Websight:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13426929#post13426929

For those who are still unsure as to whether BG can be seen lurking in the trees:

BeIow are stills taken from the video that was shot by Julie Melvin when she went to retrace Libby and Abby's steps in March. Julie stood on the platform and took video of the exact area where Abby was standing in the SnapChat photo. The exact view is at the 6:21 mark precisely.

You will see the same dark figure exactly as it is in Abby's picture. So it could not have been BG. I think it is two tree trunks close together in shadow or something to that effect. HTH.

There's lots of cases here that need new eyes for anyone tired of looking at trees.
For those looking for the deer stand the page linked here by BoP shows it.

:bump:

There is no one in the tree. Post 1119 in the image thread by our own talented Websight:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13426929#post13426929

For those who are still unsure as to whether BG can be seen lurking in the trees:

BeIow are stills taken from the video that was shot by Julie Melvin when she went to retrace Libby and Abby's steps in March. Julie stood on the platform and took video of the exact area where Abby was standing in the SnapChat photo. The exact view is at the 6:21 mark precisely.

You will see the same dark figure exactly as it is in Abby's picture. So it could not have been BG. I think it is two tree trunks close together in shadow or something to that effect. HTH.

There's lots of cases here that need new eyes for anyone tired of looking at trees.

I don't want to start from the beginning again BUT the circle on the pic in your link doesn't show the tree we now are speaking of. NG source seemed to assume a man/men around another tree. It doesn't matter if there aren't any men at all.

Thanks for the link Boxer. That link has an additional link to an August item quoting that they have more voice audio which they will not release. I had not seen that.

From Boxer's link:
So we cant release everything, because there are certain people that know the details."

"Certain people" are more than one. :thinking: There has to be one more than only BG, at least.

From Boxer's link:
So we cant release everything, because there are certain people that know the details."

"Certain people" are more than one. :thinking: There has to be one more than only BG, at least.
Good spot. That did not even register with me. At least one more - an accomplice or accessory to the murder.
Also "There are some others we think could help us" so that's more than two isn't it?

I don't want to start from the beginning again BUT the circle on the pic in your link doesn't show the tree we now are speaking of. NG source seemed to assume a man/men around another tree. It doesn't matter if there aren't any men at all.

It does matter because people keep bringing it up.

ISP, FBI, Delphi PD and our own Verified Image Expert have looked at the picture.

If one chooses to trust and believe a tv show personality over the experts, that is their choice.

ISP, FBI, Delphi PD and our own Verified Image Expert have looked at the picture.

If one chooses to trust and believe a tv show personality over the experts, that is their choice.

Even if the tree in question is a "different" tree than the one circled in the picture, our own image experts, and LE, have indicated that the only person in the image is the person standing on the bridge. So yes, BoP, I agree.

For those looking for the deer stand the page linked here by BoP shows it.

Hi Shiresleuth - Can you tell me where the deer stand is located? Is it up on the north bank hill of the creek behind Abbey in the picture of her on the bridge?

I'm confused. Is Nancy the one living under bridges?

<modsnip>

I commented on a picture from a previous post in which I stated I had not seen the circled image and was asking for input from the WS community. I believe this image became relevant again as it was discussed on a nationally syndicated show. Perspective can sometimes change and I value everyone for their unique point of view. Thank you to all who contribute to healthy discussion(s) as I appreciate you all. IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member