IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I heard in this thread that the ISP found the background of the photo of LIbby on the bridge useful.
Someone said this but I can't find the post. I would like to read the link.
Its interesting to think they see something there. Maybe they have a way to process the picture to a higher resolution? In any case any evidence that can be recovered is a good thing.

Hi Shiresleuth - Can you tell me where the deer stand is located? Is it up on the north bank hill of the creek behind Abbey in the picture of her on the bridge?

Review post #109 on thread #67.

:bump:

There is no one in the tree. Post 1119 in the image thread by our own talented Websight:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...erty-German-14-Delphi&p=13426929#post13426929

For those who are still unsure as to whether BG can be seen lurking in the trees:

BeIow are stills taken from the video that was shot by Julie Melvin when she went to retrace Libby and Abby's steps in March. Julie stood on the platform and took video of the exact area where Abby was standing in the SnapChat photo. The exact view is at the 6:21 mark precisely.

You will see the same dark figure exactly as it is in Abby's picture. So it could not have been BG. I think it is two tree trunks close together in shadow or something to that effect. HTH.

There's lots of cases here that need new eyes for anyone tired of looking at trees.

Gray Hughes is a member on WS and has provided a tremendous amount of insight regarding this. He has a new debunking video of the person behind the tree and additional insight on YouTube. https://youtu.be/8dpLv-OT6yk

Gray Hughes is a member on WS and has provided a tremendous amount of insight regarding this. He has a new debunking video of the person behind the tree and additional insight on YouTube. https://youtu.be/8dpLv-OT6yk

Thank you for posting this. I was a member of some of the SM groups that Mr. Hughes was also in. I feel people were very hard on Mr. Hughes. This man has done an absolutely amazing job with his videos of the crime & keeping the facts straight. He is logical & practical & I appreciate his sarcasm[emoji57] A huge thank you to Mr. Hughes for making these videos & bringing the facts in this case to everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I heard in this thread that the ISP found the background of the photo of LIbby on the bridge useful.
Someone said this but I can't find the post. I would like to read the link.
Its interesting to think they see something there. Maybe they have a way to process the picture to a higher resolution? In any case any evidence that can be recovered is a good thing.

If there is a quote from LE saying something about the background, then that would absolutely change things. I think the current issue is that the info is coming from the television show and doesn't appear to be based on any kind of facts, other than what the showrunners have gathered from social media (read: unverified) information. Dr. Oz does not personally investigate or even gather his information from personal sources; he has a whole staff that does all of this for him and then he reads the information from show cards. Although Nancy Grace is sometimes on point with her insight (although she's been known to disregard facts that don't coalign with her own narrative, as seen in the Scott Peterson trial), and she claims to have been following this particular case since the beginning, she doesn't appear to be up-to-date on current information. If you can find that link, though, with LE talking about the photo background then that would be wonderful!

Still find this interesting. I just don't know what to believe anymore.

"This is such a weird case that we don't have enough to officially rule anybody out at this point," Riley said of the Delphi homicides. "We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out."

http://gazette.com/daniel-nations-ap...rticle/1613332

I was just watching a crime show last night and the first thing they did was start to rule people out. Good Grief.

I keep hoping it is just the spokesperson is a master at double speak and Im hoping the investigators have a lot more that even he may know about.

attachment.php

10/17/17 Court Appearance

Looks like as soon as his hair isn't super short it goes into curls.
Wow...good catch, Boxer !!

Good spot. That did not even register with me. At least one more - an accomplice or accessory to the murder.
Also "There are some others we think could help us" so that's more than two isn't it?

Yes, you are right, Shiressleuth!
IF LE know "some others could help" then I think LE is convinced for a reason "some others" had participated being in the very near surroundings of this evil brutal double murder. What other than the video/video still/audio may have helped them to that knowledge? Either one can see more than 1 perp or one can hear more than 1 perp or Abby/Libby talked about more than one perp they were creeped out by. I don't know if LE ever had denied that there were more perps or if they just had ignored the assumptions on WS or SM or newspapers. Any way, LE several times used the plural re perp/suspect. So, I don't find it absurd to look at the bridge pics and if once more released pics are showing something like a perp or two or even three I would tell it to my WS fellows. Doesn't mean I'm right with that. What maybe right, nobody knows at this time - not the non-recognizers of men around* tree and not the recognizers. We will see.

*behind tree - that was stated (I don't see the "collection of pixels" behind but around tree)

Hi Shiresleuth - Can you tell me where the deer stand is located? Is it up on the north bank hill of the creek behind Abbey in the picture of her on the bridge?
Roughly SW of the cemetery and NE of the bridge. I believe it was taken down after the murders. Did you see Websights post in the image thread where she put stills together to show the whole stand and how easy it was to see the bridge even at ground level from that location?

TY SB. What about Dr. Oz TV bringing it up again? Do you think it is just for publicity? If LE themselves have debunked it should we drop the subject or is it ok for discussin still?

It does matter because people keep bringing it up.

ISP, FBI, Delphi PD and our own Verified Image Expert have looked at the picture.

If one chooses to trust and believe a tv show personality over the experts, that is their choice.

BoP. I have asked SB about this (see above). She has not come back so presumably it is ok to discuss as it is in MSM. It is against TOS to tell people what to post which is why I have asked. I could not see all parts of the NG/Dr Oz show and there was a bit supposedly with LE but I didn't see that. Did anyone see that or did I misunderstand?

Thank you for posting this. I was a member of some of the SM groups that Mr. Hughes was also in. I feel people were very hard on Mr. Hughes. This man has done an absolutely amazing job with his videos of the crime & keeping the facts straight. He is logical & practical & I appreciate his sarcasm[emoji57] A huge thank you to Mr. Hughes for making these videos & bringing the facts in this case to everyone

I love his videos. Problem is that GH calls people rodeo clowns and that gets peoples backs up for some reason. I can't think why. :thinking:

There are quite a few people out there who not only see men in the trees, but also see men standing under the bridge, men climbing up onto the bridge (from under it), little dogs dangling off the edge, etc. At least a dozen different people all kind hanging out there in the picture of Libby. Now, with this picture of the "man by the tree", I can actually see what others are seeing. (I don't see the group of people or dog dangling off the edge.) However, I am starting to think of this as an inkblot test: everyone sees something that they're bringing to the table. We're looking at a poor quality, though nicely done, image to begin with. And the one of BG has been zoomed in and "cleaned up" to the point that it probably doesn't resemble much of the original. I am also interested to get to the end of this to see what was REALLY there and which ones of us were right. ;-)
Paradeolia apparently.
If posters want to discuss what they see I don't see a problem. I must admit when someone yesterday said they saw a blue jacket, light trousers and a bald head, then I suddenly saw it. So I am not going to discount anything. There's nothing else to discuss for another week anyway. All the threads I am interested in have all slowed up. But I actually got some work done yesterday and stacked up some logs for the winter. Its better than scrutizing my phone screen with a massive magnifying glass looking for nutters in the woods all day. :scream:

I was just watching a crime show last night and the first thing they did was start to rule people out. Good Grief.

I keep hoping it is just the spokesperson is a master at double speak and Im hoping the investigators have a lot more that even he may know about.
Thats what they did here - they ruled out all the CaCo RSO's and I thought great job. Ruling out is no good though - it takes too long. We need ruling in.

I love his videos. Problem is that GH calls people rodeo clowns and that gets peoples backs up for some reason. I can't think why. :thinking:

[emoji848]Hmmm...I wonder lol I have learned to accept most people just as they are, even though there are some cringeworthy moments[emoji51]It’s taken me 42 yrs to do so & I can say that I’m happier for it[emoji16] As with WS, in life, sometimes, we gotta scroll & roll[emoji16]AJMOO

Annnd they’re everywhere....OT but not[emoji33]

Masked man uses hatchet to attack man on lawnmower
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stori...-hatchet-to-attack-man-on-lawnmower/627088634

Yep. I saw a hatchet man on you tube being tasered twice by Canadian police and not go down. Also found a story about a hatchet hitchhiker who has his own thread here but is now a murder suspect himself and has been in jail for three years awaiting trial for killing an elderly lawyer, also a thread on here for that too. Was googling hatchets quite a lot yesterday in between stacking logs.

Yep. I saw a hatchet man on you tube being tasered twice by Canadian police and not go down. Also found a story about a hatchet hitchhiker who has his own thread here but is now a murder suspect himself and has been in jail for three years awaiting trial for killing an elderly lawyer, also a thread on here for that too. Was googling hatchets quite a lot yesterday in between stacking logs.

No way?!?! Wow!!! Can you tell me what thread?? It is really shocking hearing this stuff[emoji15] Stacking logs that were cut with...? Now I’m scaring myself[emoji54]

BoP. I have asked SB about this (see above). She has not come back so presumably it is ok to discuss as it is in MSM. It is against TOS to tell people what to post which is why I have asked. I could not see all parts of the NG/Dr Oz show and there was a bit supposedly with LE but I didn't see that. Did anyone see that or did I misunderstand?
Even GH saw what LE supposedly said on the OZ show but said he also couldn't find it when he made his latest debunk video.Seems like Indiana LE runs the media like North Korea.I didn't see or hear it as I didn't click the link till later that night so can't confirm one way or the other.

[emoji848]Hmmm...I wonder lol I have learned to accept most people just as they are, even though there are some cringeworthy moments[emoji51]It’s taken me 42 yrs to do so & I can say that I’m happier for it[emoji16] As with WS, in life, sometimes, we gotta scroll & roll[emoji16]AJMOO

So true! I love to quote the line in Blood Diamond when Leonardo DiCaprio is smoking a cig at the bar in TIA with a reporter who is trying desperately to convince him what he is doing is wrong. He says, we are both the same...then, "Get over yourself, darling." Life is too short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member