IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even GH saw what LE supposedly said on the OZ show but said he also couldn't find it when he made his latest debunk video.Seems like Indiana LE runs the media like North Korea.I didn't see or hear it as I didn't click the link till later that night so can't confirm one way or the other.
Oh so GH agrees with me that the LE bit cannot be found . What did LE supposedly say when it was available? DWK at all?

No way?!?! Wow!!! Can you tell me what thread?? It is really shocking hearing this stuff[emoji15] Stacking logs that were cut with...? Now I’m scaring myself[emoji54]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone had already cut my logs with a chainsaw and axe.
The lawyer murder thread is NJ Joe Galfy 73 .
I havent located Kai the hitchhiker thread but it is mentioned in the thread above that he is the suspect for. You can see his you tube video where he became famous if you google Kai the hatchet wielding hitchhiker.

Paradeolia apparently.
If posters want to discuss what they see I don't see a problem. I must admit when someone yesterday said they saw a blue jacket, light trousers and a bald head, then I suddenly saw it. So I am not going to discount anything. There's nothing else to discuss for another week anyway. All the threads I am interested in have all slowed up. But I actually got some work done yesterday and stacked up some logs for the winter. Its better than scrutizing my phone screen with a massive magnifying glass looking for nutters in the woods all day. :scream:
Fwiw, there is a dedicated "Image" thread for those wishing to discuss what they see in the images. Im not trying to tell anyone not to discuss it here but it would seem better suited for that particular thread. Jmo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ETA: Well, nvm. Seems the tread is closed. Admins might consider reopening since the Dr. Oz show has once again brought it once again?

Whether or not the BG can be found in the background of the photo, there is the more important video. Libby did well. It is horrific, and dumbfounding, all the evidence she captured, and still no word of the capture of the BG monster.

The video has been held onto by the investigators, but we know there is one, based on the two images of the SUSPECT released to the public and the release of the "down the hill" audio. I still don't know if the audio was in conjunction with the video, or something she recorded from another app. It makes sense to me, it was from the same video sequence, so there was some pictorial evidence to support where they were being led down the hill, unless she put the phone in her pocket at that time. IMO. Like everyone here thinks, these were some brave girls

Re BBM and JMO

This is a good point. One can conclude that the "down the hill" voice capture had to have been closer to the spot where they were going down the hill. Its not like he said that right away on top of the bridge when he first confronted them.

Here is what I think occurred. She started the video on her phone right around the time of the picture we see of BG on the bridge. Then when he confronted them as he was about to pass them I suspect he pulled a gun or another weapon and told them to start walking to the end of the bridge. I think she had the phone on the whole time and I think she probably either had it in her hand as she was walking or she put it in her pocket.

I think this is why we hear the "down the hill" comment because when they got to the end of the bridge he directed them to the left and down the hill. There is a video that was posted by someone where they pegged the hill and path they likely walked down which is at the end of the bridge. The path goes down to the creek level from the end of the bridge.

Which this tells me there is definitely more video or at least more chances to hear the perp or see flashes of him possibly. She had to have had the phone on the entire time from where he confronts them all the way to the down the hill comment and maybe even more. So I think there is more words at least on the video recording and possibly flashes of the BG. If she put it in her pocket then probably just a few more sound bytes of him. IMO LE has more of this video or sounds or both and we are not getting to hear it.

Its a mystery how LE ended getting the phone and the only guesses I have is she either dropped it on the way to the area where they ended up or maybe they did try to make a run for it and she may have dropped it during a chase. Or it could have been found in the creek water by LE when they searched the creek. The BG could have pitched it in the creek thinking it was never going to be found and thinking the water would ruin it. Or maybe BG was just a dumb criminal and did not carefully search for any phones before he left the area. Either way I am glad LE found the phone.

One possibility I had considered is maybe the BG did take the phone with him and thought he threw it out in a good spot and maybe someone found the phone in town. There was discussions about her phone pinging off a few different towers after they went missing and then it went silent. He may have pitched it out the window of his vehicle (if he had a vehicle) and someone may have found it soon after and turned it in.

So many possibilities but it doesnt really matter how LE got it. Its just great they got it.

BoP. I have asked SB about this (see above). She has not come back so presumably it is ok to discuss as it is in MSM. It is against TOS to tell people what to post which is why I have asked. I could not see all parts of the NG/Dr Oz show and there was a bit supposedly with LE but I didn't see that. Did anyone see that or did I misunderstand?

Sorry I didn't see your post SS. Always best to send an Alert which we all check.

I suggest members can discuss the fact that it was said on the Dr. Oz show but not go back and rehash everything that has already been discussed at length in previous threads. As per the previous link to the Media thread, LE has basically concluded there is nothing there, so I don't think it is prudent for us to take the word from a TV show over that of LE. IMO, either Dr. Oz wants to increase ratings, or just has info that is not up to date.

In the Victoria Stafford thread, many members saw a dog in the backseat of the vehicle. Even those who didn't believe it was a dog could understand why others would think that way. Upshot was there was no dog. Shadows do strange things, and then we have to factor in pareidolia.

Fwiw, there is a dedicated "Image" thread for those wishing to discuss what they see in the images. Im not trying to tell anyone not to discuss it here but it would seem better suited for that particular thread. Jmo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ETA: Well, nvm. Seems the tread is closed. Admins might consider reopening since the Dr. Oz show has once again brought it once again?

Yes I was just going to tell you that. I have asked SB (the mod) and she has not come back to tell posters it is off the table. It's MSM so is up to individuals to judge it for themselves as per usual unless we hear otherwise. Most people have now had their say regarding the program anyway. It grabs attention for the case which is the important point, not what we think we see.
Eta. SB has clarified above also. TY SB. :wave: ( We also had a sandbag propping up a roadsign on the Corrie McKeague thread that many were convinced was a Jack Russell. We named him affectionately Sandbag the dog.)

Someone had already cut my logs with a chainsaw and axe.
The lawyer murder thread is NJ Joe Galfy 73 .
I havent located Kai the hitchhiker thread but it is mentioned in the thread above that he is the suspect for. You can see his you tube video where he became famous if you google Kai the hatchet wielding hitchhiker.

That makes me feel better!! And thank you for the info! I will check out the Galfy thread

So true! I love to quote the line in Blood Diamond when Leonardo DiCaprio is smoking a cig at the bar in TIA with a reporter who is trying desperately to convince him what he is doing is wrong. He says, we are both the same...then, "Get over yourself, darling." Life is too short.

Oh that was such a riveting movie! And exactly! Well put!

Re BBM and JMO

This is a good point. One can conclude that the "down the hill" voice capture had to have been closer to the spot where they were going down the hill. Its not like he said that right away on top of the bridge when he first confronted them.

Here is what I think occurred. She started the video on her phone right around the time of the picture we see of BG on the bridge. Then when he confronted them as he was about to pass them I suspect he pulled a gun or another weapon and told them to start walking to the end of the bridge. I think she had the phone on the whole time and I think she probably either had it in her hand as she was walking or she put it in her pocket.

I think this is why we hear the "down the hill" comment because when they got to the end of the bridge he directed them to the left and down the hill. There is a video that was posted by someone where they pegged the hill and path they likely walked down which is at the end of the bridge. The path goes down to the creek level from the end of the bridge.

Which this tells me there is definitely more video or at least more chances to hear the perp or see flashes of him possibly. She had to have had the phone on the entire time from where he confronts them all the way to the down the hill comment and maybe even more. So I think there is more words at least on the video recording and possibly flashes of the BG. If she put it in her pocket then probably just a few more sound bytes of him. IMO LE has more of this video or sounds or both and we are not getting to hear it.

Its a mystery how LE ended getting the phone and the only guesses I have is she either dropped it on the way to the area where they ended up or maybe they did try to make a run for it and she may have dropped it during a chase. Or it could have been found in the creek water by LE when they searched the creek. The BG could have pitched it in the creek thinking it was never going to be found and thinking the water would ruin it. Or maybe BG was just a dumb criminal and did not carefully search for any phones before he left the area. Either way I am glad LE found the phone.

One possibility I had considered is maybe the BG did take the phone with him and thought he threw it out in a good spot and maybe someone found the phone in town. There was discussions about her phone pinging off a few different towers after they went missing and then it went silent. He may have pitched it out the window of his vehicle (if he had a vehicle) and someone may have found it soon after and turned it in.

So many possibilities but it doesnt really matter how LE got it. Its just great they got it.
Sgt Holman confirmed the phone was found " in the general area " of the crime scene in the long interview in August in the media thread. He also confirmed in another August interview that Boxer linked yesterday that they do indeed have more audio of the perp so you're actually correct with some of these possibilities.

I know this sounds out there, but when I think of this crime, I don’t think about the girls being gone...because I feel like this crime is still being committed & I can not & do not want to “see” the end until BG is caught. I know they are gone, it’s just that I have not been able to allow myself to think of their final moments. I keep seeing BG coming straight at those girls & imagine them being forced DTH...after that I don’t see them, I only picture the maps & overview of the path they had to take to get to where they were found. My heart hurts for them & their families [emoji174]

Having said all that, I come here everyday, every night just hoping someone on this amazing forum has an aha! moment as to how to catch BG or to see someone post news that he has been arrested. I thank you all for your opinions, your knowledge & ability to see beyond the things I am not ready to see for myself. Justice is coming for Libby & Abby & their loved ones AJMOO

Sgt Holman confirmed the phone was found " in the general area " of the crime scene in the long interview in August in the media thread. He also confirmed in another August interview that Boxer linked yesterday that they do indeed have more audio of the perp so you're actually correct with some of these possibilities.

I have not seen LE confirm they have more audio of the perp. They have confirmed they have more audio, but it is of the girls talking, not the perp. I'm not saying they don't have more on the perp, but I have not seen that confirmed by anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless new information is released that obviously changes my perception (or makes it clear that this scenario is wrong), this will be my choice for most likely actions leading to the deaths. Not that I don't think there could be other possibilities that I haven't thought of, but mainly because I hate typing and my opinions don't really change anybody else's so I'd rather just spend my time here reading others' thoughts and occasionally commenting on them.

I see BG pulling into the cemetery and parking his car where it's not obvious from any/most directions. He takes out a backpack/duffel bag that is holding an extra set of clothes, any supplies needed for the abduction (zip ties, duct tape, or whatever to bind and silence them, any larger weapons/tools he wants to use, possibly even a shaving kit, etc.), and possibly food and water in case he's waiting for a long time. From the cemetery he goes as discretely as possible to the beginning of the trail so that anyone who might see him entering the area will believe he came from a different direction. He then follows the trail to the bridge, and then he takes the trail on the north side of the creek to the place where the bodies were found. He leaves the pack/bag there and follows the path back to the bridge/trail.

Once that is done, he finds a place to wait for a likely victim to come by. He needs a place where he can remain somewhat hidden, but not so far away the girl/s would be gone before he could get to them. Mixed in with the brush and trees, the slope would be a reasonable place because most people would be unlikely to be looking for anyone there, and he wouldn't be noticeable unless someone was actually looking right at him. Without him realizing it, the girls may have been close enough to see him heading down there to hide, which might seem pretty odd to them.

When he sees them crossing the bridge, he decides it's a great opportunity because they appear to be alone and distracted with their pictures and videos. Because it takes a while to get back up the slope and over to the bridge, there's no sign of him in the picture of Abby. The girls see him coming out of the wooded area and think it's rather strange, so they keep an eye on him. When he starts getting too close, they start heading back to the other side to try getting to their pickup spot or find someone else who feels safe. As they approach the bridge, Abby goes first and Libby starts a video of her and BG. The part we've been shown is actually the end of the video part. They walk to the first platform and wait for him to pass by, and then head across. He goes past them and turns around as soon as they start moving.

When the girls get to the end of the bridge, he's right behind them and already has a gun out. He forces them to go along the path to where they were found, murders them, shaves, changes his clothes and heads back to his car at the cemetery. It's possible that he used the outbuilding across the road to park his car instead, but I think that might leave him out in the open for too long.

A lot of details are missing, but that's enough to get my point across. MOO

Hey there Confusion... was about to rely with quote, but realized that would would be a lot of repeated text!

That may have been how it went down. I agree he was close and saw or heard the girls.

The one thing that holds me back from 100 percent agreement is he planted the duffle bag.

Another possibility is was hanging about the area, and noticed the girls on the bridge, and without any plans or forethought, went up there. That's what makes sense to me.

I made the trip to northern Indiana today. Just after the Delphi exit on 65, I snapped a picture of an abandoned hotel. I thought it had been torn down but it still stands. Also at this exit (State Road 43 and 65), there is Prophetstown State Park. Just in case the BG is hanging out in parks.
I will share the abandoned hotel photo, if it is allowed (and someone can explain how).
Twas a beautiful trip up to see my grandsons.

Hey there Confusion... was about to rely with quote, but realized that would would be a lot of repeated text!

That may have been how it went down. I agree he was close and saw or heard the girls.

The one thing that holds me back from 100 percent agreement is he planted the duffle bag.

Another possibility is was hanging about the area, and noticed the girls on the bridge, and without any plans or forethought, went up there. That's what makes sense to me.
I just thought that having something there waiting for him would help make sense of picking that location for the crime. If he grabbed them on the north side of the bridge, it would have made more sense to take them to the car or just somewhere closer in the woods. If he took them on the south side of the bridge, it would have made more sense to keep them on that side of the creek. I find it hard to believe he was real close to the bridge since it took him about 20 minutes (give or take a few) from the picture of Abby to the video of him. I would expect him to move as quickly as possible once he saw no witnesses, and it appears that nobody was around to see them most of the time they were there. Again just MOO

Thanks for the link Boxer. That link has an additional link to an August item quoting that they have more voice audio which they will not release. I had not seen that.

I have not seen LE confirm they have more audio of the perp. They have confirmed they have more audio, but it is of the girls talking, not the perp. I'm not saying they don't have more on the perp, but I have not seen that confirmed by anyone.

Here is where you'll find it. I am bumping the posts where I posted about it a few pages back - click on boxer's link then go to bottom of the short article and there is another link that states it.

Here is where you'll find it. I am bumping the posts where I posted about it a few pages back - click on boxer's link then go to bottom of the short article and there is another link that states it.

I'm still not seeing where they have more audio of THE PERP. The title of the article you mention seems to suggest that, but it is misleading.

The official words of lead detective Holeman, referencing the extra audio, is “It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls."

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

Since we are so careful to be accurate to the known facts, I think its an important distinction.

I'm still not seeing where they have more audio of THE PERP. The title of the article you mention seems to suggest that, but it is misleading.

The official words of lead detective Holeman, referencing the extra audio, is “It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls."

http://fox59.com/2017/08/14/lead-de...ave-more-audio-from-teens-phone-dna-evidence/

Since we are so careful to be accurate to the known facts, I think its an important distinction.

Did you go to the bottom of the article and click on the other link? There is a small video clip of Sgt Holeman talking too. The article begins "The lead investigator says they have more audio of the killers voice" then goes on to quote the investigator. That's pretty clear to me. It also makes sense the killer said more and they have it on tape but it would be too chilling to release for obvious reasons. He says they are keeping it back for the integrity of the investigation. (They are keeping that up their sleeve until an arrest is made.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeEss91