IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also posted links to two different MSM articles which reported that fast-tracked DNA in this case could be returned in two days. If LE traveled all the way to CO, they probably asked for DN’s DNA to be fast-tracked. IMO, pinning the Delphi murders on DN is not gonna happen.

I agree with you, DN is in a lot of trouble in CO and may have even killed TW but I think that his DNA did not match the sample they have that they believe belongs to BG. Back to the drawing board as they say.

I agree with you, DN is in a lot of trouble in CO and may have even killed TW but I think that his DNA did not match the sample they have that they believe belongs to BG. Back to the drawing board as they say.
So tokyorose and sumzero, IYO why haven't they come out and excluded him? If, as you say, his DNA doesn't match their sample?
The TW killing should be easy to rule him (his weapon) out using ballistics right?

So why arent they excluding him ?

Maybe they have. It wouldn't necessarily be made known. LE functions on a need-to-know basis, and is under no obligation to divulge anything to the public until it sees fit. It wouldn't exactly be a celebratory event to summon the media to a news conference to essentially say they've hit another dead end.

19 days have passed since they returned from CO to "review information" they gathered, i.e., DNA and other "pieces of evidence". That seems like more than enough time to come up with a forensics match.

Yes you are right.

ISP said they would have their DNA answers regarding DN within a week, a deadline that has come and gone.

Instead of an arrest they have made a statement that he will remain in the non-ruled out POI pile of straws as they sort through the haystack of tips and other leads.

ISP also said that as soon as they have any direct connection they will be going to the MSM to state that.

Well didn't they say there have been lots of people they can't actually clear...
I don't recall that. I remember them saying everyone who is tipped is a poi until they get checked and something about a haystack getting smaller. Was that it? :thinking:
Anyway I'm off to an Autumn Fayre. Eat and drink everybodies home made booze and food. Entry for £5 only. Don't expect much sense from me for a few hours.( Not that you get any normally - I hear you say). :laughing:

Yes you are right.

ISP said they would have their DNA answers regarding DN within a week, a deadline that has come and gone.

Instead of an arrest they have made a statement that he will remain in the not included-not excluded group of POIs, as they sort through the haystack of tips and other leads.

ISP also said that as soon as they have any direct connection they will be going to the MSM to state that.

Yes you are right.

Instead of an arrest they have made a statement that he will remain in the not included-not excluded group of POIs, as they sort through the haystack of tips and other leads.

I never have words left to say about this case on this forum. I read daily from February, posted daily for months but have been silent here on WS for a long spell now. Ive been doing my own digging. I just want to ask how many people now believe we are dealing with a serial killer? Ive felt that way since the get go and still do. Just looking for a general consensus now.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no?

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?

3. what age range do you believe he is?

4. Homeless or not?

5. Planned attack or spontaneous?

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)?

The significance is the odd way the top of the hat is very high on the head and oddly "bumped up" on DN's (AND BG's) Left (Our Right, looking at the pic) ... and odd cleft in the middle just like BG's hat in Libby's bridge pic!

YOu don't see many guys tightening the bill like in BG's picture. It's the way they like to wear their hat. I've seen guys in hats like this and it does exactly like you mentioned(it bumps the hat up) DN's hat is not tightened enough IMO. I would expect all of BG's ballcaps look the same. Maybe THAT"S what we should be looking for!

attachment.php
Or
attachment.php
??????

Hi Ember123,
Really good idea about the realtree hat logo and the t-shirt. I dont think its quite a match, but really close.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 8.28.54 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 8.28.54 AM.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 8.34.23 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 8.34.23 AM.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 473
I watched the Jessica Chambers court proceedings and I was taught so much about cell phone data and how it is used in a court case. Oh my goodness, the information I learned was fascinating. Even deleted text messages from a phone was collected! The gentleman who shared his info took a very long time collecting his findings. He even researched friends of friends info in their “contacts” on their phones. My point is that this took a long time. I have faith that the LE is doing just this right now. They are ON this and will soon announce to all of us that our sweet girls gave clear facts to help solve their worst day ever.

attachment.php

Hi Ember123,
Really good idea about the realtree hat logo and the t-shirt. I dont think its quite a match, but really close.

I disagree entirely, not even close. Sorry. In one of Libby's pics she took, it clearly looks like a question mark with a very rounded shape

OFF TOPIC/ BUT SEMI ON TOPIC. has anyone watched netflix's "mindhunter" they go over serial killer cases, like kemper, BTK, its partial non-fiction. The insights they give to serial killer profiles are very accurate. its worth watch.

OFF TOPIC/ BUT SEMI ON TOPIC. has anyone watched netflix's "mindhunter" they go over serial killer cases, like kemper, BTK, its partial non-fiction. The insights they give to serial killer profiles are very accurate. its worth watch.

I'm watching the first episode of "Mindhunter". They made a good point. " How does a drifter know where the dump is?" In our case " How does a drifter know where Monon High Bridge is?" Especially even when people who lived in Delphi don't know where it is.

Binge watched it in two days. I'd love to sit down with John Douglas and Robert Ressler and see what they have to say, not only about Abby and Libby's case, but several others as well...

Is there any other way to see this besides Netflix ? I don't have that. And I want to watch Mind
Hunter more than anything

How did they rule out the CaCo RSO's if it wasn't by DNA? If it turns out the DNA found at the CS isn't the perp's (e.g. it belongs to an innocent fisherman's chewing gum or tobacco) what then? :pullhair:
::laughing:

::laughing:

Looks to me like you have to have an alibi.
The crime scene can prove you were there, but cannot prove you weren't.

Many of the CACO RSO's are probably now in that 'we don't think they are involved but we can't rule them out pile'

Looks to me like you have to have an alibi.
The crime scene can prove you were there, but cannot prove you weren't.

Many of the CACO RSO's are probably now in that 'we don't think they are involved but we can't rule them out pile'
Sorry for any confusion I may have caused...I really should have pointed out that this is the part of Shire's post which made me laugh: "(e.g. it belongs to an innocent fisherman's chewing gum or tobacco) what then? "

btw I agree with your opinion here.

I never have words left to say about this case on this forum. I read daily from February, posted daily for months but have been silent here on WS for a long spell now. Ive been doing my own digging. I just want to ask how many people now believe we are dealing with a serial killer? Ive felt that way since the get go and still do. Just looking for a general consensus now.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no?

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?

3. what age range do you believe he is?

4. Homeless or not?

5. Planned attack or spontaneous?

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)?

I love surveys like this and I, too, have always been convinced that BG is a Serial Killer. I have put my answers below in ALL CAPS, but I'm not screaming:

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? SERIAL KILLER

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? NON-LOCAL

3. what age range do you believe he is? MOST LIKELY 30-45 (DEFINITELY OVER 20 AND UNDER 50)

4. Homeless or not? NOT

5. Planned attack or spontaneous? PLANNED

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? LONE WOLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads