IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to add my opinion on why they check DNA from suspects/POIs but it doesn't rule them in or out. I think they have some DNA that they suspect may have come from the murderer and more that is from innocent people, but they aren't positive about which DNA is which. When they check DNA from a suspect, a match would likely be enough to make an arrest unless there was a valid reason for his DNA to be there. If the suspect's DNA doesn't match any of their samples, it doesn't rule the person out because he may have just not left any there. MOO

I never have words left to say about this case on this forum. I read daily from February, posted daily for months but have been silent here on WS for a long spell now. Ive been doing my own digging. I just want to ask how many people now believe we are dealing with a serial killer? Ive felt that way since the get go and still do. Just looking for a general consensus now.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no?

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local?

3. what age range do you believe he is?

4. Homeless or not?

5. Planned attack or spontaneous?

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)?

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Serial something. If not SK now, probably will become one if not caught.

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Semi-local

3. what age range do you believe he is? 35-45

4. Homeless or not? Not

5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Planned attack, victims probably by chance

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Probably lone wolf, but may have enablers/accessories for cover up.
MOO

I love surveys like this and I, too, have always been convinced that BG is a Serial Killer. I have put my answers below in ALL CAPS, but I'm not screaming:

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? SERIAL KILLER

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? NON-LOCAL

3. what age range do you believe he is? MOST LIKELY 30-45 (DEFINITELY OVER 20 AND UNDER 50)

4. Homeless or not? NOT

5. Planned attack or spontaneous? PLANNED

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? LONE WOLF

My answers are:
1. Not yet a SK. Crime looks like a sudden opportunity to me, and someone always ready to be violent.
2. Not local - his voice is distictive and the locals people would in fact know who he is.
3. 30-50 yo.
4. No opinion.
5. Spontaneous
6. One killer - thought I think it possible there was a homeless witness that was forced into being an accomplice and has been done in since.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? SK

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? non local

3. what age range do you believe he is? 30-50

4. Homeless or not? not

5. Planned attack or spontaneous? looking for victim(s) but didn't know the girls would be there

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? lone wolf

snipped for space, answers in red - moo

I never have words left to say about this case on this forum. I read daily from February, posted daily for months but have been silent here on WS for a long spell now. Ive been doing my own digging. I just want to ask how many people now believe we are dealing with a serial killer? Ive felt that way since the get go and still do. Just looking for a general consensus now.

4. Homeless or not?

1. No
2. Semi-local
3. Mid-30s
4. Not homeless
5. Planned
6. Lone wolf

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? No
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi-local (50-75 mi) Semi-Local
3. what age range do you believe he is? 35/40
4. Homeless or not? Not
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Spontaneous
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Not Sure

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Yes he has killed before
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi-local (50-75 mi) Semi-local
3. what age range do you believe he is? 30s
4. Homeless or not? Sometimes he likely can’t hold steady employment.
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Both - he fantasised about it and right opportunity presented itself.
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Lone wolf he is confident enough and doesn’t like sharing.

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? No not yet, but will be
2. Local (25 mi radius), semi-local (50-75 mi) Semi-Local
3. what age range do you believe he is? 35-50
4. Homeless or not? Not
5. Planned attack or spontaneous? Spontaneous
6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Lone wolf for sure. Believe he’d have been found by now if he had an accomplice.

4. Homeless or not?

1. Bridge Guy: serial killer or no? Likely. BG is no stranger to crime and has to have priors. I have uncertainty about whether he killed anyone before, but suspect he did.

2. Local (25 mi radius), semi local (50-75 mi) or non local? Transient. He is comfortable living outside of comfort of a home. He may have visited here before.

3. what age range do you believe he is? Between 18 and 45

4. Homeless or not? I think he doesn’t have a place to stay at the time, but could have a home, if he chose.

5. Planned attack or spontaneous? In between. He was prepared for an attack, but needed a situation to present itself.

6. Lone wolf or accomplice (s)? Lone wolf. If there are any others involved, they were coerced.

IMO

Menacing suspect had anger issues, but wife doubts he killed Monument cyclist

http://gazette.com/menacing-suspect...ts-he-killed-monument-cyclist/article/1613703

pretty interesting article, also confirms his mother was killed by his uncle....and the title is kind of misleading IMO.

"I can't tell if that is him or not," Katelyn said. "But the one thing I'm not going to buckle on, he did not have that jacket.

http://gazette.com/menacing-suspect...ts-he-killed-monument-cyclist/article/1613703

It’s all so strange. It is an unfathomable picture to those seeing it without any comparison, but to only dispute the jacket?

All that to say, nothing seems to be coming from this lead, other than the press.

That was Daniel's only aggressive interaction on Mount Herman Road that Katelyn said she witnessed or was aware of, though police said in his arrest records that a man and woman resembling Daniel and Katelyn Nations were involved in menacing complaints in the area on Aug. 23 and 24.

Not sure what to think... sometimes you meet people who have experienced the underside of hell. We only have to read about it.

On the other hand, the case is still wide open, and there are no indications of an official suspect.

He sure looks good, on the surface. Good night, everyone.

Menacing suspect had anger issues, but wife doubts he killed Monument cyclist

pretty interesting article, also confirms his mother was killed by his uncle....and the title is kind of misleading IMO.

I used to comment frequently, but haven't done so in a while. There's just been such long stretches in between real news about the case. But this article is the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time.

He definitely underwent some traumatic experiences in his own right, so it sounds like he's pretty disturbed.

He's a sex offender who seemed to be acting out in more noticeable ways over time.

He lived in the general region.

He fits the physical description.

He has a history of acting out in rage (which is something I suggested the Delphi suspect may have done in many comments, though several disagree with me on this).

He had access to a gun he could've used to scare people or hold them hostage. He had a machete.

He seemed to be growing more protective of his wife--didn't want her to talk to family or use social media. Was he trying to keep her from seeing news about the case?

Does the "down the hill" audio suggest a southern drawl like the wife described?

He could still be just a concerning individual with a temper who has nothing to do with Delphi, but there's sure enough reason to dig into it a little bit just in case.

I used to comment frequently, but haven't done so in a while. There's just been such long stretches in between real news about the case. But this article is the most interesting thing I've seen in a long time.

He definitely underwent some traumatic experiences in his own right, so it sounds like he's pretty disturbed.

He's a sex offender who seemed to be acting out in more noticeable ways over time.

He lived in the general region.

He fits the physical description.

He has a history of acting out in rage (which is something I suggested the Delphi suspect may have done in many comments, though several disagree with me on this).

He had access to a gun he could've used to scare people or hold them hostage. He had a machete.

He seemed to be growing more protective of his wife--didn't want her to talk to family or use social media. Was he trying to keep her from seeing news about the case?

Does the "down the hill" audio suggest a southern drawl like the wife described?

He could still be just a concerning individual with a temper who has nothing to do with Delphi, but there's sure enough reason to dig into it a little bit just in case.

This is CHILLING, and she sure doesn’t hold back. Wonder what LE thinks about this interview. Incredibly interesting that the kids have been taken - seems like she “should” have custody despite his arrest.

OT: Gumbeaux, I recognize your avatar. I love me some gumbo me. I'm from south LA.
This is CHILLING, and she sure doesn’t hold back. Wonder what LE thinks about this interview. Incredibly interesting that the kids have been taken - seems like she “should” have custody despite his arrest.

What stood out the most to me in that article is that his mother's body was left in the woods and covered with leaves. Isn't that how the bikers body was left?

She seems like she is in denial to me.

Especially at the end where she says, "he was a decent dad". Sorry, no decent dad chokes his wife in front of his kids or breaks their mother's nose in front of them.

For the sake of the children, I pray that she finds someone who can show her what a decent dad really is and what a loving husband is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme