IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when Sgt Holeman says in the link and the transcript I posted " we've only released a portion of it". What do you think that means?

I think it means exactly what is says, that there is more audio. And that audio, according to Holeman, is just of the girls chatting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New article, an update out of Colorado on Tim Watkins murder but no progress. Did we know DN was charged "multiple" times with Domestic Violence and also convicted of felony Habitual Drunk Driving in SC? I don't recall seeing that before.

On Sept. 14, Tim Watkins left for a bike ride through the wooded trails near his Monument, Colo., home. More than a month later, police have no answers as to why he was shot and killed that day.

KOAA news in Colorado reported Nations also has convictions for indecent exposure and “habitual drunk driving” in South Carolina. The report also notes that Nations was “charged multiple times with domestic violence.”
Source: https://gearjunkie.com/tim-watkins-mountain-biker-murder-no-suspects

KOAA: Court records show that Nations was convicted of indecent exposure in South Carolina back in 2008 and again for public indecency in Bartholomew County, Indiana in 2015. Nations has been charged multiple times with domestic violence. He was convicted in 2012 on a felony charge of Habitual Drunk Driving in South Carolina. Source: http://www.koaa.com/story/36607152/mt-herman-menacing-suspect-appears-in-court

That means there's more audio footage but they didn't release it all. To say that there's extra audio is simply an opinion, at this stage of the investigation, with everything we've been told is ridiculous.

No one is saying "more audio" is an opinion. It's an opinion that the additional audio is of the killer. That has not been confirmed by LE. In fact, they have said the opposite. They say the additional audio is just the girls talking to each other.

No one is saying "more audio" is an opinion. It's an opinion that the additional audio is of the killer. That has not been confirmed by LE. In fact, they have said the opposite. They say the additional audio is just the girls talking to each other.

Is that info that the additional audio is the girl's....is that from LE or from the press?

Is that info that the additional audio is the girl's....is that from LE or from the press?

Sgt.Holeman said there is more audio but it’s mostly the girls talking among themselves. There is an MSM article out there that has a statement that they have more voice of the killer, but it’s the only source that has said this —and though the reporter looks legitimate-
There has been no corroboration from LE or other MSM.

What audio do they have that is not in the “mostly” department? He didn’t say.
It could be could be anything.

New article, an update out of Colorado on Tim Watkins murder but no progress. Did we know DN was charged "multiple" times with Domestic Violence and also convicted of felony Habitual Drunk Driving in SC? I don't recall seeing that before.

On Sept. 14, Tim Watkins left for a bike ride through the wooded trails near his Monument, Colo., home. More than a month later, police have no answers as to why he was shot and killed that day.

KOAA news in Colorado reported Nations also has convictions for indecent exposure and “habitual drunk driving” in South Carolina. The report also notes that Nations was “charged multiple times with domestic violence.”
Source: https://gearjunkie.com/tim-watkins-mountain-biker-murder-no-suspects

KOAA: Court records show that Nations was convicted of indecent exposure in South Carolina back in 2008 and again for public indecency in Bartholomew County, Indiana in 2015. Nations has been charged multiple times with domestic violence. He was convicted in 2012 on a felony charge of Habitual Drunk Driving in South Carolina. Source: http://www.koaa.com/story/36607152/mt-herman-menacing-suspect-appears-in-court

All MOO. Thanks for posting the updates. I’m curious if LE in Colorado is actively seeking a suspect in the death of Mr. Watkins. Also if the individuals who were sending out flyers and going to area festivals in Indiana to raise awareness and tips for identifying the man seen in the bridge still photo/ sketch are still doing that. If not, perhaps this is an indication that LE in both areas have a handle on their cases? MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a handle on the case? This...

"Indiana State Police have said they do not have enough evidence to include or exclude Nations as a suspect; he remains a person of interest. So do nearly all of the other people whose names were given by roughly a thousand tipsters over the course of the investigation, Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. Kim Riley said Monday. This is such a weird case that we don't have enough to officially rule anybody out at this point," Riley said of the Delphi homicides. "We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out."

from...

http://gazette.com/daniel-nations-a...d-in-el-paso-county-wednesday/article/1613332

...indicates just the opposite.

Have a handle on the case? This...

"Indiana State Police have said they do not have enough evidence to include or exclude Nations as a suspect; he remains a person of interest. So do nearly all of the other people whose names were given by roughly a thousand tipsters over the course of the investigation, Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. Kim Riley said Monday. This is such a weird case that we don't have enough to officially rule anybody out at this point," Riley said of the Delphi homicides. "We have people that we don't think it is, but we can't rule them out."

from...

http://gazette.com/daniel-nations-a...d-in-el-paso-county-wednesday/article/1613332

...indicates just the opposite.

IMOO LEs double speak interviews do not tell the real story of the investigation. I understand why they feel compelled to present to the public what they do (protecting the integrity of the case, high profile crime with rampant social media interest) but I perceive it as more tactical and less informative. It’s notable that after LE makes a statement there is a picking apart of the info and how confusing the info is. lol I believe that’s what they want. Looking at what is occurring in relation to more tips needed, flyers going out, etc might be a better clue . I could be wrong too. JMOO

Thw ISP says it has enough evidence to convict the killer, but does not enough evidence to exclude or include Daniel Nations.
That really sounds like they still believe there are two people involved and why it’s so hard to exclude people.

I think it means exactly what is says, that there is more audio. And that audio, according to Holeman, is just of the girls chatting.

about what? Any other voices? Was le talking about specifically prior to"down the Hill"? Was there more recorded after that or only before?

Thw ISP says it has enough evidence to convict the killer, but does not enough evidence to exclude or include Daniel Nations.
That really sounds like they still believe there are two people involved and why it’s so hard to exclude people.

“We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources.”

A reward in excess of $230,000 has been offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the murders of the Indiana teens.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/C...diana-murder-of-two-twin-girls-451474673.html

Even with that amount of reward, one possible reason someone with knowledge of the crime would not come forward might be fear of being prosecuted, even if it were a situation where he/she was not directly involved in the crime. IMO

IMOO LEs double speak interviews do not tell the real story of the investigation. I understand why they feel compelled to present to the public what they do (protecting the integrity of the case, high profile crime with rampant social media interest) but I perceive it as more tactical and less informative. It’s notable that after LE makes a statement there is a picking apart of the info and how confusing the info is. lol I believe that’s what they want. Looking at what is occurring in relation to more tips needed, flyers going out, etc might be a better clue . I could be wrong too. JMOO

I understand what you’re saying. But this logic is self-defeating. If LE were to deliberately mislead the public when giving a status report, then they’d soon lose all credibility. I prefer to believe LE is being honest, unless there is convincing evidence to the contrary. But that’s just me. And for the record, I find that recent LE statement illumining, even if it wasn’t real artful. ;)

“We will give the same attention to the person arrested in Colorado, but right now there is nothing that definitively connects this person to our investigation. If that should change — with this tip, or any other tip — rest assured we would be sharing such news with all media sources.”

A reward in excess of $230,000 has been offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the murders of the Indiana teens.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/C...diana-murder-of-two-twin-girls-451474673.html

Even with that amount of reward, one possible reason someone with knowledge of the crime would not come forward might be fear of being prosecuted, even if it were a situation where he/she was not directly involved in the crime. IMO

This is what I had mentioned in an earlier post, if there is a person or persons who have been (and could continue to be) accessories after the fact.

How could the girls chatting harm the integrity of the investigation? They've already told us what they said when they were chatting . Sgt Holeman is talking about the crime itself, what was said by the killer after "down the hill". That is what he is not discussing or releasing, because only the killer knows that. The killer wouldn't know what the girls were chatting about anyway beforehand.

How could the girls chatting harm the integrity of the investigation? They've already told us what they said when they were chatting . Sgt Holeman is talking about the crime itself, what was said by the killer after "down the hill". That is what he is not discussing or releasing, because only the killer knows that. The killer wouldn't know what the girls were chatting about anyway beforehand.

I haven't seen LE give a full description of what the girls were talking to each other about. They could have said lots of things that only the perp would be privy to. Like, "Can you believe that guy was touching himself over there in the woods?". Please provide a link to Holeman saying there is audio of the killer after saying "down the hill".

I understand what you’re saying. But this logic is self-defeating. If LE were to deliberately mislead the public when giving a status report, then they’d soon lose all credibility. I prefer to believe LE is being honest, unless there is convincing evidence to the contrary. But that’s just me. And for the record, I find that recent LE statement illumining, even if it wasn’t real artful. ;)

I agree that LE won’t “lie” to the public outright and I’m not suggesting they have. They just make a statement and then come back in the same interview and say it in a different way. Such as they don’t have much evidence....they have enough evidence to make a case, they can’t rule DN in...they can’t rule him out etc...lol They are not outright being deceitful but nor are they being crystal clear either. IMO

What’s the last LE statement you were referencing?

I haven't seen LE give a full description of what the girls were talking to each other about. They could have said lots of things that only the perp would be privy to. Like, "Can you believe that guy was touching himself over there in the woods?". Please provide a link to Holeman saying there is audio of the killer after saying "down the hill".

I've already given the link twice so am not providing it again.

RBBM

Here you go: https://www.thedailybeast.com/slain-girl-recorded-her-suspected-killer-saying-go-down-the-hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz