Found Deceased IN - Heavan Henderson, 21, & Jeremy Danowski, 23, Lapel, 16 Dec 2017

Absolutely NOTHING in the local media regarding these two.

Which usually means LE thinks they ran away on their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not always. It may mean they have no clue what happened. But since the car was left and a gun was recently bought, there are valid questions about what is going on. Also no contact over Christmas that we know of :(

http://indiana.missing.report/heavan-henderson-lapel/

"This missing person was submitted via our*submission form*and is being created by user request. Although a police report may not have been published, we’ve been informed that police have been made aware of Heavan’s disappearance. "

Is NAMUS linked to an official missing persons report? How does that work?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Bumping. Couldn't find any updates.
This case has really been quiet in terms of hearing from LE especially any explanation as to where they would or could have gone without a vehicle. Unless there was another vehicle at that park they could not have gone far by the time the vehicle had been found.

Well the clip was strange because they mixed 2 things without much of a segway. First you see a grieving mother then it jumps to a company that puts flyers out for missing people, almost like a comercial. I thought the clips were poorly put together.

This just in on our local Indianapolis news. Prayers for the families.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news...ing-2-bodies-found-madison-county/1046447001/

MADISON COUNTY, Ind. – An investigation is underway in Madison County after the discovery of two bodies in a field near Lapel, Fox59 reported.

The sheriff’s office says the bodies were found in an open area near 200 S and 700 W.

The identities of the deceased have not been released at this time.

In late December, the sheriff’s office asked the public to help find a missing couple, 22-year-old Heaven Henderson and 23-year-old Jeremy Danowski.

Authorities were made aware of the disappearances by Danowski’s father. He said that he had information that his son’s cellphone had been last used near Lapel.

[FONT=&quot]The Madison County Sheriff confirms two bodies were found Thursday in a field near Lapel.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They were discovered by a snowmobiler in the area of CR 200 S and 700 W.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Authorities have not identified the bodies, but a young couple from the area went missing on December 17.[/FONT]

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...dies-found-in-madison-county-sheriff-confirms

Oh no. Looks to be about 2 miles from the parking shown above.

On average, three women in the U.S. are killed per day by male intimate partners. I wonder if this is one of those cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back