Found Deceased IN - Heavan Henderson, 21, & Jeremy Danowski, 23, Lapel, 16 Dec 2017

This looks like murder-suicide. I guess I should wait for all the facts to be revealed.

That's sad.

I was really hoping they were just off somewhere together.

So many unanswered questions.

Not the outcome I was expecting at all. Terribly sad to hear this news and I really hope this will be thoroughly investigated. It is heartbreaking to read about young people who meet this fate.

I knew this was going to be a bad outcome, that is why I made the post. I'm glad they were found earlier than Spring. Sad ending for 2 young people.

I didn't expect a happy ending, but it is heartbreaking all the same. May they rest in peace, and their families find some type of comfort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So sad:
MADISON COUNTY, Ind. – Two bodies discovered in a rural area of Madison County on Thursday have been identified as a missing Indianapolis couple.

The sheriff’s office says a person on a snowmobile found the bodies of 22-year-old Heavan Henderson and 23-year-old Jeremy Danowski along a fence south of CR 200 S. between 825 W. and 700 W. Officers were dispatched to the scene at about 4:15 p.m.

Sheriff Scott Mellinger said in a press conference that the couple was found in an embrace, partially covered in snow. He added that a handgun and two shell casings were also recovered at the scene. Officers say the gun was purchased by the couple just days prior to them being reported missing.

Sheriff Mellinger said “there is no indication at this point that any other person might have been involved” in Henderson and Danowski’s deaths.
http://fox59.com/2018/01/18/investigation-underway-after-2-bodies-are-found-in-madison-county/

Oh, no! Just so sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Sadly I expected an outcome like that...

RIP Heavan & Jeremy. Thinking of all of their loved ones. This is a tragedy.

So sorry to see this outcome. I really hoped they'd just run off to start over somewhere.

Really embarrassing for LE in this case that it has been over a month and a civilian finds them by chance - did they bother searching around the car at all? Just because family of these two didn't think there were issues doesn't mean that is how Jeremy saw things. Now they want to spend time finding out why it happened but couldn't take 15 minutes to type up the NAMUS report? Dad had to give them ping information?

Let the families put these poor kids to rest.

To answer someone who asked earlier, LE are required to enter missing persons into NCIC within 24 hours, which shares information with NAMUS. They furthermore had more then enough information to consider Heaven endangered.

Seems like LE really dropped the ball on this one.

They kept saying they had no evidence of foul play. It is like they didn’t take this seriously. Yes, people can and do run away from their lives. However, an abandoned car, recently purchased handgun, no belongings missing, cell phone ping in the area, talk of an unraveling relationship.... I’m not a detective but all that seems pretty suspect to me. I have seen many people who suggested a murder/suicide before they were found, but that seemed to go over LEs heads.

Had they put real search effort into the area of the cell ping, they likely would have found them sooner. Seems like they just kept believing his family who thought they ran off instead of her mother. Maybe because of her past? She knew something was wrong.

I can only hope that if something like this happened to my children or myself, someone would take it seriously. Such an incredibly sad case.

Also, I read a post that Jeremy was vegan because he didn’t want to harm animals, and he wouldnt harm a fly. Then WHY did he purchase a gun????

When I heard he bought the gun I thought for certain murder-suicide. Listening to the presser it mentioned the two were together to make the purchase. They dated for years. They were living with relatives...not in college and either unemployed or working a low-end job in an area with not a lot of expected economic prosperity. They were so broke that they had to share a phone. Wonder if a suicide pact is a possibility here? Maybe the phone evidence will yield some answers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back