jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
May her lips never enjoy another Starbuck:blushing::blushing::blushing:s strawberry frap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know it would be so fun to bring one to court

and I think that's why the DP will stand. She has testified that he was still alive when she started stabbing.

In fact it makes her sound more cruel (if that is possible) for her to say she shot him, he was alive and she never made any attempt to help him or tell anybody.

Brought this part of a post over from previous thread from Sumbunny:

"On that taped phone call that was played in court, with Travis blowing smoke up her a$$ and complimenting her. Perhaps he tried reverse psychology on her. If he gave her the attention she craved he'd be safer. "

My response:
I had thought the same thing that he was just going along with her and he obviously was really tired or drunk or both because of his slurred words. There is one part on the tape that I think he let slip his true feelngs about her and called her something like great "sluttiness" or something like that. I cant remember the exact term he used, but it was demeaning and he used it in a nice way like a compliment, but the term was basically calling her a *advertiser censored* or *advertiser censored*.
I think he kind of slipped up and his true feelings about her came out.

Well, the better half is mad at me for being so interested in this trial. I told him I would not lurk on this forum over the weekend. I am going to have major withdrawals (sp???).
He keeps saying - 'why are you so interested, it is so cut and dry'. Good question but I am totally addicted. I am sneaking a few lurks in while I can.

I heard that since JA changes her attire in court each day to produce desired effects... She will be wearing a nun's habit on Monday...

Is this true?

:waitasec:

Well she is an habitUAL liar. :giggle:

You know....
Thinking through yesterday's testimony - the part where Jodi claims it was ok to confront Travis's about other women even after they broke up because he was sill courting her and she wanted to know where she stood.

And yet she testified days earlier that when Travis exhibited the same or similar reaction to her dating other men, his reaction is supposed to be seen as controlling and jealous and malicious. Wasn't she courting HIM? By the same token she clearly defined as acceptable, didn't he deserve to exhibit such reaction because she was still courting him and he wasn't sure where he stood??

She doesn't have normal thoughts or reasonable reactions.

The way she described vaginal sex as vanilla leads me to believe she knows a bit about the sex industry imo

Absolutely! She is sitting there talking in her little girl voice with librarian glasses on and talking all nonchalant about pop rocks and tootsie pops like its yesterdays news. She has been around the block a few times, jmo and I have seen the pics, just sayin. stay away its not pretty.jmo

In fact it makes her sound more cruel (if that is possible) for her to say she shot him, he was alive and she never made any attempt to help him or tell anybody.

For sure!
I'm really looking forward to the rest of Mr. Martinez' cross, just to watch her squirm (internally), but the game's over already IMO.
Attempting to tamper with a witness says it all! :jail:

BBM

This made me laugh and laugh. Poor Jodi! Bad Travis! As much as she LOOOOVES TA it's strange how she is ALWAYS the victim, dutifully delivering bjs and he's the *advertiser censored**HOLE adjusting the mirror and speeding off into the sunset, in her stories. She should have added him throwing a crumpled up dollar bill at her, spitting on her, calling her a *advertiser censored* and THEN speeding off.

She is full of *****. Just full of it.

Well...TPS (baby Gabriel case) has colonic businesses all over that area...maybe she would do a house call....I mean she knows the place pretty well...:floorlaugh:

2004 Infinity G35

A lot of car for someone on a waitress salary ... makes ya wonder when the dough came from. Then again, she said the car was repoed, didn't she ? Shouldn't be too hard to get those records as well as the UHaul records on the BMW tow ?

Well, the better half is mad at me for being so interested in this trial. I told him I would not lurk on this forum over the weekend. I am going to have major withdrawals (sp???).
He keeps saying - 'why are you so interested, it is so cut and dry'. Good question but I am totally addicted. I am sneaking a few lurks in while I can.

You can sneak but you will get caught. Been there.:seeya:

You know....
Thinking through yesterday's testimony - the part where Jodi claims it was ok to confront Travis's about other women even after they broke up because he was sill courting her and she wanted to know where she stood.

And yet she testified days earlier that when Travis exhibited the same or similar reaction to her dating other men, his reaction is supposed to be seen as controlling and jealous and malicious. Wasn't she courting HIM? By the same token she clearly defined as acceptable, didn't he deserve to exhibit such reaction because she was still courting him and he wasn't sure where he stood??

I always figured that Travis didn't want her to get close to any of the people he personally knew because he knew what she was all about and was trying to protect them. And he knew that they'd figure out that he was engaging in the same activities she was offering up to others? :waitasec:

MOO

A lot of car for someone on a waitress salary ... makes ya wonder when the dough came from. Then again, she said the car was repoed, didn't she ? Shouldn't be too hard to get those records as well as the UHaul records on the BMW tow ?

No surprise on the repo. Paying bills and being responsible was not on her list of things to do.

Jodi not only committed this horrible and heinous slaughter but she made these jurors sit through a tortuous sex tape, accusations against Travis of pedophilia, and bragging about all her "romances", throwing everyone under the bus, and then conveniently losing her memory. She has wasted the days and hours that these jurors could have spent with their loved ones enjoying life. I am pretty sure I know what they will give Jodi in return.

Their time spent doing their duty as citizens cannot theoretically be any reason to impose a particular sentence- theoretically.

I keep imagining JM (ushering the family out first, then) going through each and every injury JA inflicted on Travis... one . at . a . time. From his throat to his defensive wounds.

He probably won't, since she claims no memory of any of it (except for knowing she acted in self defense and taking extreme measures to cover up this murder she doesn't remember).

I hope he goes through every single action she took immediately after the murder (yes, I call it that), from deleting photos to running the dishwasher, trying to destroy blood evidence and perhaps the camera with bleach, running the dishwasher, checking her VM from the house (think I heard that?) and going from there.

What clothes she wore. Did she change out of the bloody ones in the bathroom (seems she would have had to-another point for premeditation)? If she doesn't remember - when did she notice she was wearing clothes that mysteriously appeared on her body? Where did she put the bloody clothes - they existed no matter what she did/didn't remember.

There is so much I hope JM asks her - probably just like most if not all of us here. :)

BBM.....Right?...Who knew the mags were coming?...LOL...Plus I loved how he filled the whole day of January 21st. to show she didn't even SEE travis that day.....LOL

I am dying to see what else he has......the journal???....holy cow, that was awesome !!!!!

I always figured that Travis didn't want her to get close to any of the people he personally knew because he knew what she was all about and was trying to protect them. And he knew that they'd figure out that he was engaging in the same activities she was offering up to others? :waitasec:

MOO

I'm in complete agreement with your statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads