Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Within 48 hours of EG calling 911, some extremely important information came in. whether or not it was handled properly or hoarded among the elite is something else:

Search continues for missing Wichita boy

'As of late Monday afternoon, police have not had any luck in the search and are asking for the community to share any information that might point them in the right direction.'

But-

'Monday, tips led police to Glen Dey Park, the Great Plains Nature Center and Chisholm Creek Park.'

We now know that the tip about Lucas dump site was accurate and in the stupid rush to GO no one bothered to think it through. Because if not then why:

"It is a taxing case, but we do continue to investigate each and every lead that we have," Davidson says. "That's why we continue to ask the community to call us if they have any information they believe could help us in locating Lucas Hernandez."

'Police say members of the community have offered to help, but the department has all the resources it needs. Police say the best thing for people to do is to share any information they can to help find Lucas Hernandez.'

Clearly not, if they could repeatedly botch the most important clue they received. Makes me wonder what else was thrown out as 'not what we're looking for' and never followed up on.

Thank you tnith, all you have said In this post and the posts before bothered me all this time...Thanks for putting it into words! :)

One more thought on EG's suicide.
From the article I linked on suicide as homicide of self earlier in this thread with a new quote snipped.
I am not defending her in any way. I just do suicide prevention in the name of my husbands.
This fascinates me.
{they didn't use a gun like EG did}
Suicide as a Form of Homicide
RSBM----
"You can often tell what kind of killer you’re dealing with by exploring the method of suicide: a gun to the head suggests an execution; pills suggest a mercy killing."
Well then, there's that.
Chi :(

It will probably will never be addressed but the Dr notes bother me still.. and why the school didn’t call CPS they didn’t report till after he was missing. My daughter is a teacher on a military base and if she reports they respond and quickly. It really bothers me that nurse took notes but didn’t report.

If I recall correctly the nurse was diligent with documentation. She reportedly tried to contact EG TWICE then dropped the ball. Ithink she made the effort but has an entire school to care for. And I’m not forgiving her behavior but I believe that Lucas should have been removed up to a year before. It’s tgat failure I don’t understand. The third report should have been enough along with the situation with the other children. I would guess DcF didn’t investigate that thoroughly. One database search should have revealed it.

Even considering everything the single failsafe for kids is DCF. and they failed to protect Lucas.

This is probably off today's subject but I just read Lucas' obituary. It is beautifully written, as I expected it to be, and captures his light perfectly. I knew the tears would come as they do with all tributes to this little guy but it's okay to feel sadness that his life was cut short. Lucas did a lot of living and loving during his few years here.

I'm going to be VERY upset if JH doesn't have any legal consequences for what he did/didn't do. You absolutely cannot leave a child in a very clearly horrible environment, ignore what's going on, and then claim ignorance. That's absurd. The fact that he's acting like a victim at all makes me furious. I don't consider him a victim at all, and the only sympathy I have for him in this whole thing is that he had to find EG's dead body. He absolutely SHOULD feel guilty for what happened to Lucas. I obviously don't think he should be charged with murder, but he needs to get something. If he gets away with it, I'll personally feel like Lucas didn't get his justice.

Everyone is furious about DCF not intervening, as they should be. But they were the last line of defense. JH was Lucas's first line of defense and Lucas was his responsibility. How many kids does DCF have to keep track of and how many did JH have? He had two. Now he has zero, and I hope he is never responsible for another life again.

I also hope that JH is charged with something. I don't believe for one second that JH didn't know that Lucas was being abused by Emily. How do we know that JH wasn't also abusing Lucas? If JH got overly angry about an air freshener with Emily's boy, why wouldn't he react the same way with Lucas? I think JH has an anger problem and likes to get physical with people.

JH does act like a victim. I don't see him as a victim, either. Lucas, was the victim, not JH Did JH even go search for Lucas? I know that Jamie was out there looking for Lucas. Something about JH doesn't sit well with me. I can't really put my finger on it.
o_O

Someone must have been clued into the location (well, somewhat). Since an anonymous report led LE to the park which was only off by county. Were they scared to give a tip to begin with? And then when they realized the tip was wrong, they were too scared to try it again?

I also hope that JH is charged with something. I don't believe for one second that JH didn't know that Lucas was being abused by Emily. How do we know that JH wasn't also abusing Lucas? If JH got overly angry about an air freshener with Emily's boy, why wouldn't he react the same way with Lucas? I think JH has an anger problem and likes to get physical with people.

JH does act like a victim. I don't see him as a victim, either. Lucas, was the victim, not JH Did JH even go search for Lucas? I know that Jamie was out there looking for Lucas. Something about JH doesn't sit well with me. I can't really put my finger on it.
o_O

That is what drives me crazy about this , even though he was away for work alot, still he was CLOSE to the situation, he had more insight than anyone else, so WTH didn't he DO something ? This is a crime. He is getting away too easily. :(

Are you talking about the location that they were searching after the park turned out empty?
No. The park is located at the 96 and another named street. (sorry can't remember the name of it right now)
Anyway, the same named location, in a different county, is where EG led DM to. So, someone told LE the street names in the beginning, but they looked in the wrong county.
I believe our WS member searchers were actually looking in the right place eventually, right before EG led DM there.

That is what drives me crazy about this , even though he was away for work alot, still he was CLOSE to the situation, he had more insight than anyone else, so WTH didn't he DO something ? This is a crime. He is getting away too easily. :(
This is absolutely neglect and child endangerment, failure to protect and whatever else would fall under this, either he knew or should have known.

No. The park is located at the 96 and another named street. (sorry can't remember the name of it right now)
Anyway, the same named location, in a different county, is where EG led DM to. So, someone told LE the street names in the beginning, but they looked in the wrong county.
I believe our WS member searchers were actually looking in the right place eventually, right before EG led DM there.

I think it was @ScarlettLin that noticed the correlation between the names of these two locations... Scarlett? Could you remind us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa