KY KY - Samantha Jones Sperry, 25, Graves County, 29 March 2018

Ahhh thank you! Yes it must have trickled down. I haven’t been back to look since I saw it.
According to the edit history of the original post the update was made over 2 hours ago. Since it was a shared post on the Bring Samantha Home page you have to go to the original post by the original poster to see the edit history. The update shows on the Bring Samantha Home page on the shared post but many might not see it as the post that comes before it on the page only shows screenshots that don't show the updates. So, it isn't clear that people reading are seeing that update in the original shared post at all.

You can check out the Bring Samantha Home page. Tina Artis page Anthony Artis page
( Samantha’s parents) plus some others including Amanda Stevens. You can see a true and Accurate account of the So Called Search and what transpired afterwards in a couple posts and comments. With the 50 Day mark fast approaching there is not a lot of faith left in LE

A new article from Dateline.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...issing-kentucky-woman-samantha-sperry-n874131

This would be the story that police were told by the person(s) that allegedly last saw Samantha alive.

[FONT=&quot]“We were told by Rhen that Samantha and him showed up where Dusty lives [on that Tuesday afternoon. And there] may or may not have been an argument between Samantha and Rhen,” Chief Deputy Sheriff Ramage told Dateline, adding that Dusty claims the argument took place, but Rhen claims it didn’t.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dusty later told police, that while Rhen decided to go back to Samantha’s Murray, Kentucky home to spend the night, he and Samantha decided to go four-wheeling in the woods near Dusty’s house. They became stuck in the mud close to nightfall, according to Dusty, so the two of them decided to spend the night on the four-wheeler.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“They left the four-wheeler running to use the heat from the engine. They do this all night. The four-wheeler eventually runs out of gas. And in the morning, they walk out of the woods,” Chief Deputy Sheriff Ramage explained. “Dusty said he went one direction, but she went another.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That’s the last time anyone saw Samantha. Police say Dusty told them he didn’t question why Samantha wanted to walk a different direction, because he was wet, cold and tired from having spent the night in the woods.[/FONT]

Another important piece from the Dateline story.

[FONT=&amp]During ground searches with volunteers and authorities, police also located the four-wheeler that Dusty says he and Samantha spent the night on earlier that week. They found the keys to Samantha’s car on the ground, but were unable to find any evidence of foul play, or anything that would lead them to locate Samantha or Rhen.[/FONT]

So, if the story is true that Rhen and Samantha went to Dusty Holder's place and Rhen then went home how did that happen? Did he have his own vehicle, Samantha's vehicle, or someone else's vehicle?

With Samatha's keys being found on the ground near the four-wheeler how did Samantha's vehicle end up at the intersection of KY 131 and Dooms Chapel RD? Was there another set of keys? Where was Samantha's vehicle before it was driven to the place where it was found?

Obviously, something is wrong with the story being told. I am certain it hasn't escaped LE's attention.

In the previous post where I quoted the story told to Police it notes that all of this starts on Tuesday the 27th. And the article notes that police say Dusty Holder reported Samantha missing on the night of the 28th. That provides a window of over 24 hours for anything to transpire. It also means that Samantha could be anywhere - including another state since Illinois, Missouri, and Tennessee are all within an hour drive - and/or buried. None of this is good - wider timelines are worse than narrower timelines.

Also from the Dateline article ... we have to wait to see where this goes ...

[FONT=&quot]Chief Deputy Sheriff Ramage says police have since executed search warrants on both Samantha and Dusty’s homes, but were unable to find anything of significance. However, Ramage says that, one week later, a Murray police officer did find blood in an undisclosed part of Samantha’s house.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Samples of the blood were taken, and all that was sent to the lab,” Chief Deputy Sheriff Ramage told Dateline. “At this point, we don’t have anything back on that. And we don’t know when we will get results back on that.”[/FONT]

A new article from Dateline.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...issing-kentucky-woman-samantha-sperry-n874131

This would be the story that police were told by the person(s) that allegedly last saw Samantha alive.

Hi
I may have missed something but wasn’t the boyfriend found stumbling out of the woods days later dehydrated and hyperthermic. This now reads that he was at home all along ? Or are they saying it was the father dusty that was lost for days.
Sorry if I am all confused I always thought it was the boyfriend lost. Is Dusty the dad ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone said it earlier: 3 went into the woods, 2 came out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Since that story told to the police doesn't make much sense and has at least one contradiction my working premise is that none of it is true and therefore it is very possible whatever happened with Samantha took place at her home and where she ended up after that is anyone's guess.

I wish LE had made any mention of her phone or whether they have her purse or wallet and where they were found if they do have them. If all of those were at her home then it is much more likely whatever happened with Samantha happened at her home and on the 27th at the latest.

Hi
I may have missed something but wasn’t the boyfriend found stumbling out of the woods days later dehydrated and hyperthermic. This now reads that he was at home all along ? Or are they saying it was the father dusty that was lost for days.
Sorry if I am all confused I always thought it was the boyfriend lost. Is Dusty the dad ?

The boyfriend allegedly went home on Tuesday the 27th after an argument according to the boyfriend's father or no argument according to the boyfriend. The boyfriend then allegedly took off on Wednesday the 28th into the woods armed. Then he turns up at a house on Easter Sunday, April 1st - 5 days later. It isn't stated whose house he showed up at only that it was on Tim RD. Coincidentally, his father and relatives also live on Tim RD. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he turned up at his father's house or a relative's house.

That said, I don't believe he was in the woods for 5 days at all.

The boyfriend allegedly went home on Tuesday the 27th after an argument according to the boyfriend's father or no argument according to the boyfriend. The boyfriend then allegedly took off on Wednesday the 28th into the woods armed. Then he turns up at a house on Easter Sunday, April 1st - 5 days later. It isn't stated whose house he showed up at only that it was on Tim RD. Coincidentally, his father and relatives also live on Tim RD. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he turned up at his father's house or a relative's house.

That said, I don't believe he was in the woods for 5 days at all.

Thanks for that. I definitely missed a small part. For some reason I had it in my head that the boyfriend left into the woods and the other 2 went looking and only the 2 guys came out at different times. I think your post above is the actual story here. They harmed and disappeared her and waited days to report her missing creeps.
I feel so sad for her family. Her sister has indicated she only met this guy 2 weeks before this whole event ? That seems a bit odd too. She needs to be found.

The artical was full of LIES! You have to remember that METH heads are the ones giving the actual information from the night everything happened. YES Samantha was supposedly with Rhen and Dusty at Paul’s house on Tim Rd which is where Rhen came out at 5 days Later. Rhen took off in Sams car after the Argument that the story could not confirm. Sam was a no call no show to work the night she went missing Murray police would not do a welfare check because she was an Adult and allowed to go missing. Even though her car was found abandoned.
Yes, I’m going to put a lot out here that I am legally able to say because we are ALL TIRED OF THE LIES and NOTHING being done.
RHEN went into the woods first. He was supposedly wanting to kill himself. He took a shotgun and pills with him. So tell tell me why his FATHER and Sam would just go for a joy ride? Exactly! Rhen also FaceTimed family while in the woods. And lost in the woods for 5 days? He grew up in those woods! And 5 days? Get real, no food no water? Freezing temps? Dear, you would have not been lightly hypothermic and dehydrated you would have been hospitalized not let out the same night! You would have been so delusional you wouldn’t have cam out on Tim Rd and if you did, you would have stopped at the first house you saw, possibly even Samantha’s Aunts, instead of going right to your Uncles! Also, the 4 wheeler got stuck. Approximately a 15-20 minute walk to the road especially with everything being dead and not over grown at that time. So again, why would you decide to spend the night in the cold, build a fire and come out in the morning? Especially when Samantha was supposed to be at work? Now, also why is it that NO ONE saw Samantha come out of the woods with you? Better yet and I apologize if I say to damn much here but WHY WAS there only one set of foot prints instead of two if she came out with you?????
Now as for what all was found in the woods, I can not comment on that. That is in police evidence.
The only thing I can state is that her cell phone was at her house. But there is even more to that story! OMG people if you guys only knew everything! You would understand why we are all so frustrated.
Then for the Police to say this is simply a missing persons case in the interview, I was there when the Chief stated once this turned into a criminal investigation we have to treat things differently!
Our Emergency Management guy had to pull out of a search because it turned into a criminal investigation. Yet there has only been 3 professional ( volunteer trained search and rescue team) searches in now 49 days! I say 3 because I do not consider Saturday’s search a real full in search. There was no command center we had less than 15 people from 2 fire stations and that was it when we were promised a huge search with dogs and dredge broken up and so on. Two areas of interest that we had that we had requested to be searched for valid reasons were not even gone to they searched maybe 2.5 hours. 7 family members searched water at times to almost hips and woods up to waist in growth for 7.5 hours afterward until it was completely dark and we still made it out in one night. Didn’t get lost.
Yes we are not happy. Sorry to rant.
We really need you guys help here. I love these boards and follow several cases. Never ever thought I would personally be involved. Please help us from letting this go cold. It’s fast approaching that way.
Police are not interviewing people they need to. They have been given names, names of people that have heard stuff. And they have the attitude that if they don’t come in the office and ask to talk to us we are not going to them. People are talking to family family passes the info to police police don’t want to follow up.
We are lost.

This I just copied from the Graves County Sheriffs office FB page. Does it even match the story that was printed?
It doesn’t even state a male reporting Samantha missing. Murray wouldn’t taking the missing persons report... again because an adult is allowed to go missing

March 30, 2018

Graves County Chief Deputy Sheriff Davant Ramage is asking for the public's help in locating two missing adults. On March 29, 2018 a vehicle was abandoned on Dooms Chapel Road at the KY 131 intersection just south of Symsoina. The male who was in the vehicle, Rhen Hendrickson, is believed to be suicidal and armed with a weapon.

When deputies arrived in the area, they did not locate Hendrickson. A search was conducted of the immediate area and no contact was made. On March 30, 2018, a report was taken from a female at the Sheriff’s Office that Samantha Perry, 25 of Murray KY, was with Hendrickson at the time of his disappearance. An investigation is underway in an attempt to locate both of these missing individuals. If anyone has any information that might pertain to this case, please call the Graves County Sheriff’s Office at 270-247-4501.

Samantha R Sperry, 25 of Murray KY
HGT: 5’6’’
WGT: 125
EYE: Hazel
HAIR: Blonde
Last Wearing: Grey Sweat Pants with a hoodie and tennis shoes

Rhen Hendrickson, 30 of Symsonia, KY
HGT: 5’ 4’’
WGT: 150
EYE: Blue
HAIR: Red
Last Wearing: Unknown

From Rhens FB btw he has like 6 Rhen jaylen Rhen Hendrickson Rhen Lee Hendrickson Rhen Hendricdrickson or something like that. It’s insane

Prayers are needed for my cousin and his family. Please if anyone knows or has at least seen Rhen Jaellynn Rhen Lee Hendrickson please let his aunt Trina Crisp sister Shea Rene' or call KSP. Has been missing since yesterday around dinner time. We are very worried about him.
Symsonia/Kaler area maybe with a old friend of ours Samantha Sperry worried for both.
#GoodLordPleasePutYourHandsOnRhenForHisSafty

The artical was full of LIES! You have to remember that METH heads are the ones giving the actual information from the night everything happened. YES Samantha was supposedly with Rhen and Dusty at Paul’s house on Tim Rd which is where Rhen came out at 5 days Later. Rhen took off in Sams car after the Argument that the story could not confirm. Sam was a no call no show to work the night she went missing Murray police would not do a welfare check because she was an Adult and allowed to go missing. Even though her car was found abandoned.
Yes, I’m going to put a lot out here that I am legally able to say because we are ALL TIRED OF THE LIES and NOTHING being done.
RHEN went into the woods first. He was supposedly wanting to kill himself. He took a shotgun and pills with him. So tell tell me why his FATHER and Sam would just go for a joy ride? Exactly! Rhen also FaceTimed family while in the woods. And lost in the woods for 5 days? He grew up in those woods! And 5 days? Get real, no food no water? Freezing temps? Dear, you would have not been lightly hypothermic and dehydrated you would have been hospitalized not let out the same night! You would have been so delusional you wouldn’t have cam out on Tim Rd and if you did, you would have stopped at the first house you saw, possibly even Samantha’s Aunts, instead of going right to your Uncles! Also, the 4 wheeler got stuck. Approximately a 15-20 minute walk to the road especially with everything being dead and not over grown at that time. So again, why would you decide to spend the night in the cold, build a fire and come out in the morning? Especially when Samantha was supposed to be at work? Now, also why is it that NO ONE saw Samantha come out of the woods with you? Better yet and I apologize if I say to damn much here but WHY WAS there only one set of foot prints instead of two if she came out with you?????
Now as for what all was found in the woods, I can not comment on that. That is in police evidence.
The only thing I can state is that her cell phone was at her house. But there is even more to that story! OMG people if you guys only knew everything! You would understand why we are all so frustrated.
Then for the Police to say this is simply a missing persons case in the interview, I was there when the Chief stated once this turned into a criminal investigation we have to treat things differently!
Our Emergency Management guy had to pull out of a search because it turned into a criminal investigation. Yet there has only been 3 professional ( volunteer trained search and rescue team) searches in now 49 days! I say 3 because I do not consider Saturday’s search a real full in search. There was no command center we had less than 15 people from 2 fire stations and that was it when we were promised a huge search with dogs and dredge broken up and so on. Two areas of interest that we had that we had requested to be searched for valid reasons were not even gone to they searched maybe 2.5 hours. 7 family members searched water at times to almost hips and woods up to waist in growth for 7.5 hours afterward until it was completely dark and we still made it out in one night. Didn’t get lost.
Yes we are not happy. Sorry to rant.
We really need you guys help here. I love these boards and follow several cases. Never ever thought I would personally be involved. Please help us from letting this go cold. It’s fast approaching that way.
Police are not interviewing people they need to. They have been given names, names of people that have heard stuff. And they have the attitude that if they don’t come in the office and ask to talk to us we are not going to them. People are talking to family family passes the info to police police don’t want to follow up.
We are lost.

I've been following this one since I heard about it, and I'm just as frustrated with the response from LE, and the quote from them in the article. They found blood in the home, but they aren't willing to call her case suspicious? I did reach out to Dateline last week, and gave them a basic timeline with different links to the case, so I'm glad they did an article..but I wish it were more in depth about the changing stories.

So as far as we know, the most accurate story is that Rhen went into the woods first, and Samantha and Dusty went looking for him, correct? Not the joyride story?

Yes that is correct.
I’m sorry, I’m posting from my phone and it won’t let me reply to just specific comments.
I however am not 100 percent certain that Samantha went willingly into the woods. I have said before and this is my thinking outside of their story that something possibly did happen at her home. Rhen freaked out then drove to his uncles where is dad was. At that point the dad said something to the effect of I or we ( being the dad and Paul the uncle ) will handle this. Rhen then became suicidal went off In The woods dusty went off with Sam disposed of her body. Rhen FaceTimed his mom and sister his mom preceded to tell him to lay low a couple days find some shelter or whatever. Therefore Rhen can pass the polygraph because he doesn’t know where Sam is. Dusty is a psychopath. He can pass because he has no remorse no emotion and no feelings. Paul has raped and left a woman out in those same woods before this is nothing new to them.

Yes that is correct.
I’m sorry, I’m posting from my phone and it won’t let me reply to just specific comments.
I however am not 100 percent certain that Samantha went willingly into the woods. I have said before and this is my thinking outside of their story that something possibly did happen at her home. Rhen freaked out then drove to his uncles where is dad was. At that point the dad said something to the effect of I or we ( being the dad and Paul the uncle ) will handle this. Rhen then became suicidal went off In The woods dusty went off with Sam disposed of her body. Rhen FaceTimed his mom and sister his mom preceded to tell him to lay low a couple days find some shelter or whatever. Therefore Rhen can pass the polygraph because he doesn’t know where Sam is. Dusty is a psychopath. He can pass because he has no remorse no emotion and no feelings. Paul has raped and left a woman out in those same woods before this is nothing new to them.

Yes, this makes the most sense to me.

<modsnip>Hey, oneangelinheaven, I've been following this since the thread was started. I'm so sorry y'all are going through this. Thank you for your insights and knowledge. This link https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters tells you how to become verified. My thoughts and prayers are with Sam, you, and everyone who loves her. I hope she's found soon, and justice is served to those responsible.

Thank you all so much. If LE was doing half of what they are supposed to this would be so much easier. There is a female deputy that has been great but she can only do what she is allowed to do. We have been informed that unless new evidence is found there will be no new searches. So at this point it is up to Family. If that means private searches, hiring a dog team, PI or whatever.
There is no reason for evidence no to have been processed at almost 50 days in. Or certain items to be waiting on a warrant still.
They knew what they were doing with the kaler bottoms, even the sheriff stated that is the worse place to go missing. They knew it would be difficult to find her and when we did most evidence would be washed away or animals would have gotten to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back