Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

I'm taking that comment to mean a POI in the brake cutting incident from May. Not the same as there being a POI in Shadow's disappearance.
If there is a person of interest in the brake cutting, would that not also be a person of interest in her disappearance?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I'm taking that comment to mean a POI in the brake cutting incident from May. Not the same as there being a POI in Shadow's disappearance.

Good question. Seems like the Veterans National Recovery Center page has info that hasn't been released elsewhere, or at least this is the first I'm seeing it. Their reports of an alleged sighting at an airport (dis-proven), to the brake lines...weird.

AND who says there is a person of interest in the brake cutting incident?
That is what I want to know, is that someone's OPINION, or did LE or CID say that there is a person of interest in the brake cutting incident?

I haven't seen anything mentioned about a person of interest in MSM.

For all we know that could have been a RUSE to go along with a thought out plan. I am not saying Shadow cut the brake lines herself. I haven't seen a MSM link that there is a person of interest in the brake incident.

IMOO.

If there is a person of interest in the brake cutting, would that not also be a person of interest in her disappearance?

I agree it's a person that should be talked to but that doesn't mean LE would automatically name them as a POI in her disappearance. That person could have an alibi or may have even been a POI in the brake cutting who was later cleared of any involvement in cutting Shadow's brakes--we don't know much about that incident and how it was investigated/what the outcome was. I think we would have heard about it if there was a POI in her disappearance, but who knows--maybe not-- since LE/CID is keeping their investigation pretty quiet.

AND who says there is a person of interest in the brake cutting incident?
That is what I want to know, is that someone's OPINION, or did LE or CID say that there is a person of interest in the brake cutting incident?

I haven't seen anything mentioned about a person of interest in MSM.

For all we know that could have been a RUSE to go along with a thought out plan. I am not saying Shadow cut the brake lines herself. I haven't seen a MSM link that there is a person of interest in the brake incident.

IMOO.

Right. We just don't have enough info to say what is going on or even what happened back in May. It's mostly internet rumors until someone obtains court documents or a police report about the brake cutting incident.

I agree it's a person that should be talked to but that doesn't mean LE would automatically name them as a POI in her disappearance. That person could have an alibi or may have even been a POI in the brake cutting who was later cleared of any involvement in cutting Shadow's brakes--we don't know much about that incident and how it was investigated/what the outcome was. I think we would have heard about it if there was a POI in her disappearance, but who knows--maybe not-- since LE/CID is keeping their investigation pretty quiet.
That's along the lines of what I meant. Basically I just felt that if there is a person of interest in The Cutting of her brakes, they should have been question about her disappearance. But, for all we know, they have

Does LE or CID say there is a person of interest? Is this an opinion from someone?

https://www.facebook.com/VNRCUS/?ref=page_internal

Good question. Seems like the Veterans National Recovery Center page has info that hasn't been released elsewhere, or at least this is the first I'm seeing it. Their reports of an alleged sighting at an airport (dis-proven), to the brake lines...weird.

My previous post was a response to treelights questions...sorry, my browser is acting all weird. >.<

That's along the lines of what I meant. Basically I just felt that if there is a person of interest in The Cutting of her brakes, they should have been question about her disappearance. But, for all we know, they have

I think if someone wanted to harm her enough to cut her brake lines, they definitely would not be beyond harming her in other ways unfortunately.
Where are you, Shadow?

I guess every one is different, but when I start driving, I always keep my speed way down until I know all working components are actually working. I never did just hop in and take off. I thought every one did until I joined WS.

Interview with Shadow's mom at this link: http://wkrn.com/2016/09/27/family-continues-search-for-soldier-missing-nearly-month/
If you watch the interview she says "they" have video (meaning LE or CID). It's quoted in the article too:
Wegrzyn says she does have hope, especially with the car being found in Nashville. She also says there may be video of whoever brought it there.

&#8220;They have those and they are processing them now, and until they have a definitive answer, they can&#8217;t tell me anything so it is just waiting,&#8221; said Wegrzyn.

So that answers some earlier questions. Seems like the family is just really frustrated. My heart goes out to them.

Interview with Shadow's mom at this link: http://wkrn.com/2016/09/27/family-continues-search-for-soldier-missing-nearly-month/
If you watch the interview she says "they" have video (meaning LE or CID). It's quoted in the article too:

So that answers some earlier questions. Seems like the family is just really frustrated. My heart goes out to them.

Wow.... I hope it's true that they have video of whomever drove the car into the parking lot. Could be a huge break in Shadow's case! How long does it take to process the video? Where did it come from? WHY hasn't LE/CID determined who was in the car after this much time? Or have they, and just not releasing the info yet? [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You for this article and link.

I hope that the video that they do have will show who was driving, and/or if there were passenger(s).

IMOO.

Wow.... I hope it's true that they have video of whomever drove the car into the parking lot. Could be a huge break in Shadow's case! How long does it take to process the video? Where did it come from? WHY hasn't LE/CID determined who was in the car after this much time? Or have they, and just not releasing the info yet? [emoji26]

If it were another soldier, I wonder if they would keep that under wraps for now, because the military is handling the case?

IMOO.

It's just my hunch, but I think the US military will keep any information locked down in any event. Secrecy is part of their way of operating.

Wow, that is the most detailed article I've seen so far. A few quotes from the link:

It&#8217;s unclear how long the vehicle had been parked in the lot. Authorities have yet to say what, if anything, was found inside it.

&#8220;I&#8217;ve asked them all those questions and they say that&#8217;s not something they can disclose,&#8221; Wegrzyn said. &#8220;They did say there are cameras in the area, but they couldn&#8217;t determine if she was on them. They&#8217;ve sent that footage out&#8221; for further analysis.
So her mother doesn't even know what (if anything) was found in her car. And nothing has been found in the footage. I wonder where it was sent?

McClaine also was involved in legal matters with her ex-husband, Wegrzyn said.

&#8220;They had a very tumultuous relationship,&#8221; Wegrzyn said. &#8220;They had only been married about five months, and they divorced about a year and a half ago. Both have restraining orders against each other. I find it odd that she&#8217;s been going through so much and now she vanishes.&#8221;
It's good to see this in black and white because earlier in this case it sounded as if Shadow was the only one with a restraining order against her.

According to her mother, McClaine, who has two brothers, ages 7 and 10, has been in the military for about five years. She had been deployed to South Korea and Afghanistan and was looking forward to being discharged on Oct. 11, when her enlistment contract ends.

&#8220;She was almost out,&#8221; Wegrzyn said. &#8220;She only had a little over a month to go. She was working on getting everything done so she could come back home and go to school.&#8221;

Also, maybe I misunderstood the earlier discussion of Shadow being "chaptered out" but it seemed like people were saying she was being kicked out for some other issue before she went missing. This just says her contract was up and she was planning to go to school. If her mother is correct in what she says, Shadow was not in any trouble with the military until she didn't show up for her post on Sept 6.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangomouse
Back