Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I'm not seeing anything as slipping away.

The area on the other side of the cell tower was also searched.

Yes, it was. Six months later. As per your sources.

Here's a post from earlier where the timeline of the searches up to early 2011 has been documented.

Basically, they search around the school and the Horman home from June 5th. Then on June 10th they suddenly leap to Sauvie Island, first with flyovers, then from June 11th with manned searches that go on for a long time. In August there's a search around the Dede-related areas, then back to Sauvie Island for most of the fall.

I don't know when the tech-savvy people took a look at the data and told the MCSO "uhm, you guys?" (only that it was 2013 at the latest per Desiree), but it can certainly be around late 2010/early 2011.

Why would Terri have the description? I suppose someone else could do it, but one thing that has been clear from the start is that the police have urged witnesses not to discuss things with the media.

In terms of why, I'd say it's their idea of investigative tactics. But it is undeniable that the police had a suspect - one who wasn't Terri and that they believed wasn't Dede - that they asked the public about without distributing a description.

RS and BBM:

It really doesn't matter; whatever things/events/incidents/non-charging (the alleged attempt at the hit, but never any charges and her 911 call etc) you and I take as suggestions that point to her innocence, people convinced of her guilt take as evidence of her guilt.

Despite the fact that the police asked people not to discuss aspects of the case publicly, people ask well why didn't Terri put the description of the man out then?

1) not her job (rather it's the polices');
2) the police asked for these types of things not to be discussed (so Terri actually did exactly as LE was requesting in the case if they even informed her or her lawyer of the description they [LE] obviously had); and
3) If Terri had put the description out and you shared that here then following comments would turn into:

"But Terri released that description so it can't be taken seriously as LE hasn't put it out there. It's evidence that she's simply trying to deflect her guilt onto someone else."

Terri is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Exactly as she has been by certain LE, the local media and many, many posters on here from the get go.

Speaking of Terri being "A profile in contradictions" linked in Post 892 above, I'd argue the very same about Desiree. There's the items that you've already pointed out regarding her and Kaine's spin being completely different on the context of these emails. But then, when you posted about the emails a bit back, I found it also quite interesting in that in the Morris book the stetment is that Desiree talks about Kaine having to show her the email as LE thought it would be to upsettinng to send it to her for her to see" ... yet in a following interview with Dr. Phil she's stated that LE sent her the email. Well that's certainly a profile in contradictions and IF LE actually did send her these emails where Terri stated she hated Kyron and wanted to harm him in the worst way, then why hasn't Desiree released them? I'd love to see them and judge the context for itself because Kaine so strenuously disagreed with Desiree's take on the context. Ahh, but Kaine is biased/conflicted and Desiree apparently is not. So Desiree is being taken as gospel and her statements as 'evidence' against Terri and whatever anyone else states cannot be taken as being factual or 'evidence' because it is "biased" or "conflicted" or just as "Terri trying to put her guilt on someone else". (Your post with the contradiction: Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020)

In actuality zero of it is evidence of anything - it's all just hearsay - else LE would have charged her by now. I keep hearing that they're just waiting to find him first, but that negates all the other things (MFH's etc) that she was supposedly involved in too that she could have been charged with and tried for ... but nada. Any other case where there is actual "evidence" of a murder/child's disappearance etc, but just missing "the body/the child" to prove it still often sees LE charging their suspect with other offences to get them off the street until they can 'prove' guilt (hopefully) in the more serious matter (Ron & Misty Cummings anyone?). But here? Nope. Not even this alleged MFH of Kaine or the alleged MFH even earlier than that ... which turned out to Terri actually calling the threat in to 911 and a big GIANT FAILED sting which tells me a lot.

Terri is either a great criminal mastermind or she is innocent. Until I see actual evidence of her guilt rather than hearsay, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt she, and every other citizen is entitled to.

Last edited:
The obvious interpretation of all this - to me - is that Desiree is reading a lot into this email exchange from two women she dislikes talking about her sons (and quite likely about her), giving it a spin that makes it unrecognisable to Kaine.

In other words, I don't think the emails ever said Terri hated Kyron and wanted to hurt him.
All her emails are very important to the case because they go toward motive, (in my opinion).

Kaine took it upon himself to show "a document" to Desiree that he knew would upset her.

I guess he can only speak for himself as to why he would do that; however, if the emails simply contained chatter from two women Desiree "dislikes" "talking about her sons (and quite likely about her)" why would that upset Desiree to the degree that both law enforcement and Kaine felt a need to withhold the information from her?

I think there is much more to them.

Snipped quote: Desiree returned to Portland for another grand jury appearance. She and Kaine were in a room reviewing the transcripts of their interviews with police dating back to June. Kaine got out his laptop and brought up a document. It was an email that investigators had shared with him but not with Desiree because they thought it would upset her. How right they were. Kaine told Desiree that he had always thought she should see it. It was between Terri and [], the wife of Desiree’s ex-husband, []. She was [Q's] stepmother.

According to Desiree, the email contained a back-and-forth between the women about how much they disliked their stepsons. Terri wrote that Kyron was coming between her and Kaine.

"Boy Missing · The Search for Kyron Horman" by Rebecca Morris

I'm not at all convinced that the above email which contained "a back-and-forth between the women" is what is being discussed in the links below. Below we hear about emails shown to Desiree and Kaine and Desiree and Tony by law enforcement.

In the last link, Kaine says he got the same information about the emails from law enforcement, on the same day, as Desiree did.

Yet in the quote above from the book by Rebecca Morris the email being discussed seems to be one that only Kaine had been shown at a previous time.

Snipped quote: On Friday, police showed Young e-mails Terri had sent to friends describing her marriage to Kaine and her feelings about Kyron.

Young said the emails reveal "a severe hatred for Kyron."

"She blames a lot of the marital problems between Kaine and herself on Kyron. It was a huge point of contention in their marriage and she had expressed in great detail her hatred for Kyron," Young said. "I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, that it's clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way."

Snipped quote: Investigators uncovered private emails Terri sent to a friend shortly before Kyron disappeared. The documentary notes the information was not made public but was shared with Desiree and her husband, Tony Young.

“You can see in her own mind, her disdain for Kyron, her resentment wanting him out of the house,” Tony Young says in the documentary. “When you fit that in to everything else we knew, that is huge.”

Snipped quote: But what were in those emails?

Young said she couldn't go into specifics because of the ongoing investigation. But she didn't hold back about the ugly picture she said the emails painted.

It's very clear from Terri s horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron and that she blamed a lot of the marital problems on Kyron, said Young.

Snipped quote: Kaine held a press conference late Monday morning. He said he could not comment specifically on anything Desiree said during the Today Show, because he did not watch the interview. But he did confirm that he got the same information about Terri's emails from police on Friday as Desiree.

When specifically questioned about Terris' drinking, Kaine said it took him a long time to realize the depth of her problem and that his now-estranged wife was in many ways, a master of deception.

Someday we might get to see these emails, too:

Snipped quote: At the same time, Terri fired off long e-mails to Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, peppered with complaints.

"She was venting about the teacher and why she should have her job," Desiree said, "and she was venting about Kaine — everything."

I have a hard time thinking that if these mails said anything like "I hate Kyron" or "I'd like to hurt Kyron", Kaine would just go, nope, didn't see that.
It wouldn't surprise me.

Snipped quote: Young said Terri Horman put everything in writing, including saying that she and Kaine Horman had been up arguing until 3 a.m., hours before Kyron disappeared. Young said Terri Horman wrote that her marriage to Kaine Horman was over and that she planned to return to Roseburg the day the boy vanished.

Kaine Horman denied that had been the case. "We didn't fight at all," Horman said.

At about 3:24 minutes in:
Kyle Iboshi: Speaking of that, we’ve always known that the relationship between Kaine and Terri was strained but you suggest it was volatile literally the day or days before Kyron disappeared.

Rebecca Morris: That’s right. And that didn’t really come out for several months when police could examine her cell phone and her computer more thoroughly. And when they finally got Kaine to admit that that was a very troubled marriage. It was very troubled that last week. They had argued the night of June 3rd until something like 3 in the morning. And I think what’s really important is that once police and the FBI and the DA’s office was sifting through Terri’s life and what she documented in emails is that they found that she had this strong hatred for Kyron.

Snipped Quote: Detectives had put enormous pressure on Kaine to tell them more about his relationship with Terri, especially the hours and days leading up to Kyron’s disappearance. Finally, after speaking for a solid six hours with detectives, Kaine admitted to them that he and Terri had argued for several hours the night of June 3. Kyron vanished the next morning.

All her emails are very important to the case because they go toward motive, (in my opinion).

Kaine took it upon himself to show "a document" to Desiree that he knew would upset her.

I guess he can only speak for himself as to why he would do that; however, if the emails simply contained chatter from two women Desiree "dislikes" "talking about her sons (and quite likely about her)" why would that upset Desiree to the degree that both law enforcement and Kaine felt a need to withhold the information from her?

I presume because it was something directly affecting her - two women who raised her own two sons talking about problems they had raising them. Withholding them from Desiree actually speaks to them not being incriminating, I think.

I think there is much more to them.

Snipped quote: Desiree returned to Portland for another grand jury appearance. She and Kaine were in a room reviewing the transcripts of their interviews with police dating back to June. Kaine got out his laptop and brought up a document. It was an email that investigators had shared with him but not with Desiree because they thought it would upset her. How right they were. Kaine told Desiree that he had always thought she should see it. It was between Terri and [], the wife of Desiree’s ex-husband, []. She was [Q's] stepmother.

According to Desiree, the email contained a back-and-forth between the women about how much they disliked their stepsons. Terri wrote that Kyron was coming between her and Kaine.

I'm not at all convinced that the above email which contained "a back-and-forth between the women" is what is being discussed in the links below. Below we hear about emails shown to Desiree and Kaine and Desiree and Tony by law enforcement.

That's what the book says. The section above is from chapter 41, recounting events on Oct 25th, 2010. The "hate-mails" are mentioned there, as well as the Michael Cook emails (unrelated). No others during that same time (fall of 2010).

The very next chapter, 42, is set on November 15th, the Daily Show appearance mentioned in your sources, and says this:

Desiree mentioned that she had seen Terri’s emails only recently. “It’s very clear, she had a severe hatred of Kyron. I now believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that not only is she capable of hurting Kyron, it is clear that she could have hurt him in the worst possible way.”

Then this passage from chapter 58, about the Dr Phil appearance:

Desiree said that Kaine should have known that Terri hated Kyron. Terri had said as much in her emails. “She states very clearly that she shared her feelings with Kaine,” Desiree said.
Kaine defended himself. “I haven’t seen any emails, so hearing that—that’s a little bit of a shock to me,” Kaine said. Desiree didn’t press the point—Kaine had seen the emails, and had even helped investigators gather them. It was Kaine who had shown them to Desiree.

Unless Morris is being deceptive or incredibly sloppy, those are the same emails referred to throughout the book. There really isn't any other way to interpret it. If there is a second, secret trove of emails that for some reason she didn't see fit to introduce into the narrative, it's strange that it gets constantly referred to as relating to the step-mother emails.

In the links there is talk about the emails being shown "last Friday" (I even checked the Today Show broadcast and it's the same there, but only ever by reporters, not as far as I can see by Desiree. Perhaps Kaine's conference the same day was different, but I couldn't find it). Either way, the Morris book is purely Desiree's narrative, and these hate-mails have been so central in her story, that it just doesn't make sense to switch them out for the step-mother emails and then mix them together.

Those were the things she claimed she did. Her claims, not necessarily the truth. And even if she did all those things, it still doesn't prove she loved him. After all, Gannon Stauch's stepmother claimed she did everything for him, and we know there were large amounts of time when she was the caregiver and look how that turned out. She's awaiting trial for his death.
Exactly. Because when you love someone, especially a child, you don't expect to be rewarded for all the things you do. Even if it goes unappreciated.

In my opinion, she most certainly did not love Kyron.

Snipped quote from video transcript:
Rebecca Morris: Desiree thinks she was manipulating Kyron sort of putting him in, you know, the very situations that scared this young boy the most. Kyron was most afraid of being lost. And I think that’s just the saddest thing. And she was finding ways to manipulate him; hiding his favorite books and toys; having him led out to the property around Kaine’s house and kind of left or told that they were lost.

(YouTube video posted just above).

From the beginning, the mantra has been: Desiree is not credible. You can't believe what Desiree says. She's maybe a little off. After all, Terri took her husband so that explains why she thinks she's guilty. As if Desiree would put her feelings toward Terri above finding her son. I don't buy it. JMO
I don't buy it either.

It wouldn't surprise me.

Snipped quote: Young said Terri Horman put everything in writing, including saying that she and Kaine Horman had been up arguing until 3 a.m., hours before Kyron disappeared. Young said Terri Horman wrote that her marriage to Kaine Horman was over and that she planned to return to Roseburg the day the boy vanished.

Kaine Horman denied that had been the case. "We didn't fight at all," Horman said.

At about 3:24 minutes in:
Kyle Iboshi: Speaking of that, we’ve always known that the relationship between Kaine and Terri was strained but you suggest it was volatile literally the day or days before Kyron disappeared.

Rebecca Morris: That’s right. And that didn’t really come out for several months when police could examine her cell phone and her computer more thoroughly. And when they finally got Kaine to admit that that was a very troubled marriage. It was very troubled that last week. They had argued the night of June 3rd until something like 3 in the morning. And I think what’s really important is that once police and the FBI and the DA’s office was sifting through Terri’s life and what she documented in emails is that they found that she had this strong hatred for Kyron.

Snipped Quote: Detectives had put enormous pressure on Kaine to tell them more about his relationship with Terri, especially the hours and days leading up to Kyron’s disappearance. Finally, after speaking for a solid six hours with detectives, Kaine admitted to them that he and Terri had argued for several hours the night of June 3. Kyron vanished the next morning.

Everyone lies, Michael. The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do, and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice. Find out why he's lying.
- Cmdr. Jeffrey Sinclair, Babylon 5

People deceive for reasons, not for kicks. Kaine's (possible) deception related to his relationship to Terri and his supposed ignorance of red flags - going to his responsibility if not culpability.

The emails are a different thing altogether. He didn't write them, he didn't receive them, he didn't know about them until October 2010, at which point he has been publicly accusing Terri of being involved for months. What reason would he have to withhold the revelation that Terri hated Kyron at that point?

Terri's dislike of Kyron speaks volumes. This is irrational and unnatural. While he is not her child he is very young child that she supposedly wanted or why else would she have married someone with a child? so she was jealous no doubt and resentful ..and even when presenting Kaine with their own baby daughter, Kyron still received love and attention from his father and this no doubt rankled her..she also probably hated drop offs and having to take care of him..doctor's appointments, school runs, etc..

so sad, someone who wanted to be a teacher...I wonder why she wanted to be a teacher in the first place? Maybe she likes controlling...

anyway if someone outwardly and inwardly hates and despises an 8 year old child , and this child disappears off the face of the earth one day during a window of time where this person's time cannot be accounted for...when the person involved made up a fake doctor's appointment so the teacher would not sound an alarm..when this same person is the last person seen with this child before he disappeared..I think that you can draw a straight line.

what is the likely hood that a stepmother literally hates a little boy and is quite vocal about it..has the child go missing in her charge and some other person with no connection to this situation goes into this child's school and removes this one child out of a selection of many?

even her odd parking spot so far from the doors..was the lot so full that day? even so, the picked an area that was not
part of the lot and probably shouldn't have even be parking there...so convenient and out of sight..no one in the actual parking lot would be able to see another person in the truck or make any reliable identification just driving by.

someone up arguing until 3 am with a sick baby , you can just feel the pressure building...my opinion only here but she may have been arguing so as to work up her resolve and mentally make peace with her plan so she could truly feel justified.

sadly for me this is common sense.

IMO. mOO 100%

I believe the following is the only thing quoted from the link above.

Desiree Young said that relationship broke up their marriage, but Kaine said they were already living separate lives in the same house. In August, when Desiree was 8 months pregnant, she filed for divorce.

I'll add:

Snipped quote: Young also talked about Horman's infidelity while they were married and she was pregnant with Kyron.

"I was seven months pregnant," Young said. "Kaine was having an affair."

She said he finally apologized for cheating on her with the woman who he later married and who has been a focal point in the investigation --

Terri Moulton Horman -- about six months after Kyron disappeared.
Young made it clear she suspects that Horman was cheating on Terri Horman when Kyron disappeared.

"We've seen that before," Young said.

Many pages separate the following two quotes from "Boy Missing" so I'll add them separately.

Snipped quote: When the agent questioned them about when Terri had come into their lives, Kaine tried to explain it away.

“We were separated at the time,” Kaine told the FBI agent.

“No, we weren’t, Kaine,” Desiree insisted.

The agent decided she had better talk to them separately.

Snipped quote:
Desiree believed Kaine had fudged the facts to the police about when Terri had entered their lives, not wanting to admit that he was having an affair with Terri when he was still married to a pregnant Desiree.

It's (most likely) not a deliberate thing. As in, Desiree wasn't sitting there going "gosh how I hate her, I'll just start to accuse her for no reason".

What cemented it for me was reading the Morris book, which is 90% from Desiree's perspective. It's her telling of all events, of her thoughts and feelings about them. And from the very start, she claims she immediately jumped to the conclusion that Terri was lying based on her own misconception of Terri's words (the idea that Terri wouldn't be able to see Kyron from where she stood). This was a school Desiree had only visited once, a long time ago, yet her immediate thought wasn't that she herself might remember wrong, it was that Terri was lying about it.

It continues like that. When Terri clarifies something, she changes her story. When she behaves a certain way, it's suspicious. From the start, Desiree has decided Terri was involved - enough so that she told the police so within hours of arriving in Portland - and naturally everything Terri does or says will therefore be the words and actions of a guilty person. The cart is before the horse.

Regarding the emails, it's simple:

* The emails were between Terri and the stepmother of Desiree's other son.
* Kaine read the emails and showed them to Desiree.
* Desiree then began to claim the emails said Terri hated Kyron and wanted to hurt him.
* Kaine claims this content wasn't in the emails.
* Desiree has to this day not quoted any passage dealing with Kyron-hate from the emails directly, despite being able to quote a whole sentence from the emails for the Morris book.

Everything points towards the emails being another case of Desiree reading the worst into something relating to Terri.
This is why I didn't buy the book.

The emails are a different thing altogether. He didn't write them, he didn't receive them, he didn't know about them until October 2010, at which point he has been publicly accusing Terri of being involved for months. What reason would he have to withhold the revelation that Terri hated Kyron at that point?
I don't know when Kaine first knew about the emails, but his reason "to withhold the revelation that Terri hated Kyron" seems to be that he doesn't want to discuss the emails. I think he feels they are supposed to be confidential to the investigation.

He would have a point. Their content should remain confidential.

Last edited:
I don't know when Kaine first knew about the emails, but his reason "to withhold the revelation that Terri hated Kyron" is simply that he doesn't want to discuss the emails. He says they are supposed to be confidential to the investigation.

He has a point. Their content should remain confidential.
Really? In the Dr Phil episode he's pretty clear that he hasn't seen any emails with that content.

From the Morris book:
Desiree said that Kaine should have known that Terri hated Kyron. Terri had said as much in her emails. “She states very clearly that she shared her feelings with Kaine,” Desiree said.

Kaine defended himself. “I haven’t seen any emails, so hearing that—that’s a little bit of a shock to me,” Kaine said. Desiree didn’t press the point—Kaine had seen the emails, and had even helped investigators gather them. It was Kaine who had shown them to Desiree.

Snipped quote: [June 6] Late in the afternoon, Desiree, Kaine, and their families were briefed again. Sheriff Staton had learned more from the day’s interviews with parents, staff, and students. …There were rumors to sort out. Someone thought they’d seen a second adult with Teri in her truck. Others said the truck wasn’t parked in the school lot as Terri had said; it was up a gravel road on the west side of the school.

Apparently LE keeps using the File 13 filing system too; it hasn't gotten them anywhere in 10+ years.

Where are you Kyron?

Mr. Shelby doesn't come right out and say it, but his statement implies (BBM for focus) a couple of families may have left Skyline because of Kyron's disappearance. Also, parents may have voiced concerns about the lack of security at the time, or any school polices which may have contributed to his disappearance, to the school board, but not to the press, and we would never know unless we had access to the school board's minutes.

I disagree that saying a few famiies have left the school implies it was because of the disappearance. It is typical for families to leave schools each year. i'm surprised it was only a few. That's telling, imo

Why would Terri have the description? I suppose someone else could do it, but one thing that has been clear from the start is that the police have urged witnesses not to discuss things with the media.

In terms of why, I'd say it's their idea of investigative tactics. But it is undeniable that the police had a suspect - one who wasn't Terri and that they believed wasn't Dede - that they asked the public about without distributing a description.

So is there one, or not?

But the school immediately changed things. And as @Alleykins shows, there probably were a few who left altogether.

Is that a regular occurrance when a child is abducted from school? That other parents - not those of the missing child - make all these demands? After the police and the media have heaped all the blame on a single outside individual?
It's not logical that no one talked about what the alleged man looked like; that Terri didn't hear any rumors; that no one heard anything; and that if it was a credible suspect LE would not have put out a description. More likely that it was not a credible report and that if there was a man, he was cleared.

Absolutely, if parents think their children have been put at risk, it's typical for them to make all kinds of demands.

Last edited:
I put the statement "I haven't seen any emails ..." in my File 13, right behind the statement "We didn't fight at all."
Yes, we all make our own judgements. Hence why I'm skeptical about Desiree's interpretations of words and actions, which I think her mistake regarding the views from the stairs is a prime example (from the Morris book):

Terri said she’d waved good-bye to Kyron. Desiree challenged Terri. “You can’t see Kyron’s room from the top of that stairway,” she said. Terri was vague. Not because she was emotional or crying or upset—she wasn’t. Her story just didn’t make sense. Desiree immediately thought, My God, she’s lying to me.

Bear in mind, Desiree has only visited the school once, a long time ago at this point. She is wrong about the visibility of Kyron's classroom here, but the point is that her immediate reaction isn't "am I remembering it correctly?" or "could she have misspoken?" but "she's lying to me."

I hardly think it's farfetched that Desiree could interpret Terri's complaining about the difficulties of parenting a step-child (which does come with unique challenges) as dislike or even hatred of Kyron. The fact that she has never directly quoted those parts of the emails (while quoting at least one other sentence; she obviously can) leads me to believe that she at some level knows that it is only her interpretation, no matter how firmly she believes it.
Snipped quote: [June 6] Late in the afternoon, Desiree, Kaine, and their families were briefed again. Sheriff Staton had learned more from the day’s interviews with parents, staff, and students. …There were rumors to sort out. Someone thought they’d seen a second adult with Teri in her truck. Others said the truck wasn’t parked in the school lot as Terri had said; it was up a gravel road on the west side of the school.
This is interesting because I have never seen any early account that Terri parked in the parking lot. MSM said she parked by the road, between the entrance to the parking lot and the entrance to the access road (aka the shoulder of the road). Example:

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard.
Is there any direct quote, email or anything from Terri that indicates she parked in the lot?

RS and BBM:

It really doesn't matter; whatever things/events/incidents/non-charging (the alleged attempt at the hit, but never any charges and her 911 call etc) you and I take as suggestions that point to her innocence, people convinced of her guilt take as evidence of her guilt.

Despite the fact that the police asked people not to discuss aspects of the case publicly, people ask well why didn't Terri put the description of the man out then?

1) not her job (rather it's the polices');
2) the police asked for these types of things not to be discussed (so Terri actually did exactly as LE was requesting in the case if they even informed her or her lawyer of the description they [LE] obviously had); and
3) If Terri had put the description out and you shared that here then following comments would turn into:

"But Terri released that description so it can't be taken seriously as LE hasn't put it out there. It's evidence that she's simply trying to deflect her guilt onto someone else."

Terri is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Exactly as she has been by certain LE, the local media and many, many posters on here from the get go.

Speaking of Terri being "A profile in contradictions" linked in Post 892 above, I'd argue the very same about Desiree. There's the items that you've already pointed out regarding her and Kaine's spin being completely different on the context of these emails. But then, when you posted about the emails a bit back, I found it also quite interesting in that in the Morris book the stetment is that Desiree talks about Kaine having to show her the email as LE thought it would be to upsettinng to send it to her for her to see" ... yet in a following interview with Dr. Phil she's stated that LE sent her the email. Well that's certainly a profile in contradictions and IF LE actually did send her these emails where Terri stated she hated Kyron and wanted to harm him in the worst way, then why hasn't Desiree released them? I'd love to see them and judge the context for itself because Kaine so strenuously disagreed with Desiree's take on the context. Ahh, but Kaine is biased/conflicted and Desiree apparently is not. So Desiree is being taken as gospel and her statements as 'evidence' against Terri and whatever anyone else states cannot be taken as being factual or 'evidence' because it is "biased" or "conflicted" or just as "Terri trying to put her guilt on someone else". (Your post with the contradiction: Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020)

In actuality zero of it is evidence of anything - it's all just hearsay - else LE would have charged her by now. I keep hearing that they're just waiting to find him first, but that negates all the other things (MFH's etc) that she was supposedly involved in too that she could have been charged with and tried for ... but nada. Any other case where there is actual "evidence" of a murder/child's disappearance etc, but just missing "the body/the child" to prove it still often sees LE charging their suspect with other offences to get them off the street until they can 'prove' guilt (hopefully) in the more serious matter (Ron & Misty Cummings anyone?). But here? Nope. Not even this alleged MFH of Kaine or the alleged MFH even earlier than that ... which turned out to Terri actually calling the threat in to 911 and a big GIANT FAILED sting which tells me a lot.

Terri is either a great criminal mastermind or she is innocent. Until I see actual evidence of her guilt rather than hearsay, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt she, and every other citizen is entitled to
If your child is missing and you're desperate to find them, it IS your job to tell LE anything you think will help. Regardless of if you think you'll be believed. I find it hard to believe, if the "man" was a real or credible sighting, that Terri or one of her friends would not have heard of it. She could have asked a friend to tell the media. There were people who gave inteviews, even though asked not to. A loving and desperate parent would not have worried about what anyone else thought or said, they would have put out any information they thought was helpful.

Why is the man's description such a secret? Here is what was given as an excuse back in the day: the man was so average looking, so non-descript, that putting out a description wouldn't have done any good. He looked like everyone and no one. Really?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member