Laura Babcock Murder Trial 12.12.17 - Final Charge - *Verdict Watch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews

It's never expected that you get the defence closing in advance, Code says. "His position changed," #Millard continues to argue. #LauraBabcock. Did he really expect Dungey not to point out to the jury that the preponderance of evidence points to Millard? Code asks

Mistrial motion dismissed.
#LauraBabcock

Shannon Martin‏ @ShannonMartinTV

Code, "Mr. Millard the motion is dismissed for all the reasons I've just laid out to you."

Millard sits down.

the application for mistrial has been dismissed, nice try DM , you are a desperate person, too bad won't work.

Now go stomp your feet all the way back to the courthouse cells and wait for your M1 Verdict DM

And don't even bother trying again!

Code, "Anything else Mr. Millard? I've beaten you up pretty badly, but that's what happens when you make a weak argument."
#LauraBabcock

"But if you think I was hard on you today, just wait until I really hammer you after the jury convicts you of M1."

This is unbelievable. Tell the judge DM...tell him what you want to tell him about MS. Go ahead. The jury deciding your fate won't hear it but we will. :D

Desperation and panic are clearly closing in on DM.

And a bit of sadism exists here, as I readily admit, I am thoroughly enjoying watching him squirm while getting slammed, first by Dungey, and now again by Code.

Jury is expected to get transcripts of the three closing arguments at about noon today. #LauraBabcock

It's never expected that you get the defence closing in advance, Code says. "His position changed," #Millard continues to argue. #LauraBabcock. Did he really expect Dungey not to point out to the jury that the preponderance of evidence points to Millard? Code asks

Mistrial motion dismissed.
#LauraBabcock

Code, "Mr. Millard the motion is dismissed for all the reasons I've just laid out to you."

Millard sits down.

This must be what is was like during the trial's legal arguments that the public/jury didn't hear.

I think that DM will get M1, but not sure about MS, my opinion is that he also deserves M1, but it is up to the jury. DM now is turning on MS like he did in the first trial.

Hope the chains are on those stomping feet!
Now go stomp your feet all the way back to the courthouse cells and wait for your M1 Verdict DM

And don't even bother trying again!

Thanks for that spell of entertainment, DM. Now back to the waiting game.

Sounds like even the judge believes there's a possibility that MS might be acquitted here. And DM definitely now believes it's a possibility and he claims he has information on MS that would show how involved he was. Or he wants to everyone to believe it was MS and not him.

I have to wonder sometimes if he's really living in an alternate world where he truly believes he did nothing wrong and was not responsible for the deaths of three people. Or if he just wants to keep pushing that agenda to keep himself busy with appeals for years to come. :waitasec:

MOO

Millard sputtering while clenching his little fists and stomping his little feet... "but your honour...people gathered here...nobody seems to realize...I AM HEAVEN SENT! ..."

I'm sorry if I asked this twice. I posted earlier in the day but don't see it on here.
Ok, suppose Smich is somehow aquitted here. (I hope not) He is still serving life with no chance at parole for 25. And at the Bosma trial he pinned it all on Millard and said he went along because he was terrified. So, unless when he is up for parole he finally admits he was in on it and shows genuine remorse, they are going to keep his *advertiser censored* locked up? Or does that *advertiser censored* only happen in TV trials
thanks for any experts who can answer this for me.

If he wanted to point the finger he should have testified.

I think that DM will get M1, but not sure about MS, my opinion is that he also deserves M1, but it is up to the jury. DM now is turning on MS like he did in the first trial.

The only positive I can see about DM getting M1 and not MS is that for DM,
it will feel like a kick in the b---s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members