Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In assessing the Rs parental conduct, the chronic SA must weigh heavily. They denied the findings. However, in addition, the autopsy revealed that there was a final assault. Whether or not this were staging, it reveals at least guilty knowledge of what had been happening to JonBenet. The chronic situation could provide likely motivations for the murder and/or the denial of medical care for an injured JonBenet. PR didn't remember why she phoned Dr. Beuf several times on one day. The GJ indictments against each parent cannot be dismissed.

During the 911, PR never gave the operator her daughter's name. She did not ask the invitees to look for JB on the way over. The parents didn't ask Burke about what he knew. John had showered and was "cordial" when BPD arrived. Patsy was dressed in Holiday party clothes and made-up. When did the Rs first contact an attorney?

JR telling LE about his breaking the window is a double-dealing similar to his handing over to them the RN's note pad. Too clever by half. The RN originates the intruder theory. On the other hand, there are no staged nor factual signs of a break in. In a way, whether IDI or RDI, the persistent implication is that a criminal mastermind is behind the curtain. Perfect murder indeed.

Let's say that the ransom call actually was meant for the 27th. How then to explain JR's attempt to fly out of CO on the 26th? Unless, all had misunderstood the date?

Last edited:
As far as flying out. His daughter was dead at that point. I don't think they were waiting on the call anymore.

Regarding the calls to the doctor.
A. Drawing from my personal experience: I find that it's not unusual to have several calls back and forth to a pediatrician for the various things that go on with kids.

B. JBRs pediatrician is on record saying she was a happy, healthy child. No signs of any abuse.

C. Whatever the calls were about, would likley be on record in the doctors office. The police obviously checked into this, and would have followed up on things. I'm sure if they found anything off kilt - they would have made some hay out of it.

As far as PRs clothing. What if....she was wearing something different? Would that implicate her more or less?

I think the first attorney was a friend of John's. Who saw what was developing here, and took action. If you type "should i talk to the police" in you tube. You'll find some videos discussing this.

As far as the note/notepad. Let's group that in with some other evidence. The fibers of the rope that couldn't be linked to items in the house, and the tape over her mouth that couldn't be matched to any other tape in the house. Let's say the Rs did it. Then they took the leftover rope & tape and stashed it away somewhere. Why in gods band would they not get rid of the notepad too? Or the pen. Or JBR for that matter. And lastly the unknown dna. Which hopefully puts this case to rest once and for all.

Perhaps JR said he broke the window to cover for Burke (telling) that he had done so that night. Burke did state his father let him into the house after his dad broke the basement window and crawled in (When JB and Mom were still in Michigan).

There were abrasions on Jonbenet’s back/leg/face (scratches which produce blood. So, she was alive when she was dragged across something.

That missed call is when John went missing for over an hour. The explanation given was he was retrieving the mail (which came in thru the mail slot by the front door). What seems suspicious is that morning they were headed to Michigan. After he found Jonbenet, he suddenly has a very important meeting in Atlanta that he cannot miss.

From reading the RN analysts state as conclusion that JB was already deceased and that the letter had a feminine form. Be well rested. Kidnappers don’t give a hoot if your rested or not. Nor do they write a 3 page note. PR pad was used and the pen were both put right back in their proper resting place. When the 911 call was made PR did not mention Jonbenet’s name once. Our daughter, she is blonde, 6 years old. PR stated she did not read the RN before placing the 911 call but she sure jumped to S.B.T. C during that short phone call Before she thought she hung up on the police.

Being at a party the night before had nothing to do with what happened at the Ramsey’s home that night … unless: Burke had a traveling companion that he brought home.

The FBI was there at the house that morning. They turned and left. Not another word from them. What does that tell us?

This case has had a media spin on it since day one. The Ramsey’s didn’t help that matter out much by appearing on CNN.

Establishing that the RN pad and pen came from within the house aided the intruder(s) theory. The RN began the story line of a break in. Only the RN itself purports to offer any evidence of someone other than family being present in the house on Christmas night. In part, the RN had to be written so that Patsy could make the 911. The call was made in just enough time to leave a plausible gap before departing the residence to catch the 7am flight to MI. JR had already packed the plane. The Rs certainly couldn't show at the airport without JonBenet.

Just previously, John had been insistent about the hectic schedule of going to Charlevoix on the 26th. But, after he brings up the body, then he has to be in GA instead? The 7am flight served as an unintended, unavoidable deadline. If not for it?

Dr. Beuf's claims cannot be verified by JB's medical records. This is more evidence that has been eradicated. Patsy didn't need to hide it under her mink. Although, there are the autopsy findings, which are not those of a happy child. There's an unknown reason why the GJ indicted the parents separately.

Patsy on CNN: "There are two people out there who know what happened."

Last edited:
Where are you seeing information about JR having a meeting in Georgia?

I've read and watched evert interview, searched keywords. I can't find anything about him suddenly claiming to have a meeting in Georgia

The only thing I found was that Lockheed, in a gesture of condolences, charted a corporate jet to take them to Atlanta. But nothing about a meeting.

I've read and watched evert interview, searched keywords. I can't find anything about him suddenly claiming to have a meeting in Georgia

The only thing I found was that Lockheed, in a gesture of condolences, charted a corporate jet to take them to Atlanta. But nothing about a meeting.
Because his ex wife lived in Atlanta and when he was told to stay put he instead hired her a lawyer.

Last edited:
Because his ex wife lived in Atlanta and when he was told to stay put he instead hired her a lawyer. she knows something?
1:40 PM: John Ramsey overheard by Det. Palmer in his study calling his pilot to arrange a flight to Atlanta for later that day. Palmer tells John he can't leave, then tells Sgt. Mason and Det. Arndt about the call.

1:40+PM: Sgt. Mason tells John he has to stay in Boulder to assist in the investigation. John says that he had an important meeting in Atlanta, contradicting his original plan to go on holiday to Michigan. When told by Mason to stay, he agrees to stay in Boulder.

What is that from?

John's first wife has a degree in elementary education. Not sure if she ever worked in education, but there is nothing that suggests she was a lawyer.

Last edited:
What is that from?

John's first wife has a degree in elementary education. Not sure if she ever worked in education, but there is nothing that suggests she was a lawyer.
No JR hired her a lawyer

04-18-2000 Steve Thomas, "JonBenet, Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation"

Page 32:

"At the Ramsey house a detective overheard John Ramsey on the telephone at 1:40 P.M., telling his pilot to ready his plane for a flight to Atlanta. Ramsey was soon told to cancel that flight, but police would consider the action suspicious. Why would a father whose child had just been murdered be readying an airplane to get out of town? It made no sense."

I see your point, and acknowledge it as well

Somewhere in the calculus of this I think we need to weigh the circumstances in that moment.

They had the house in Atlanta. That was home up to them. Evidenced by the fact they kept it all those years. (By contrast, I only have one house, located in a city where most of my family lives).

If I'm in his situation, I think I'd get my family out of there too.

I think we need to remember- this wasn't a cold case. The FBI was involved. I'm pretty sure there was at least some expectation that they would solve this - quickly.

Lastly, let's say he did it. To what end is taking a plane to Atlanta do him? He could get picked up there just as quickly as he could at a hotel, or friends house.

Furthermore, the guy was in the navy, he's college educated, and very successful. So he's not stupid, I think we can agree.

If he was going to try to act innocent, ans nonchalant , wouldn't this run counter to that? I just don't see how this does him any good.

I see your point, and acknowledge it as well

Somewhere in the calculus of this I think we need to weigh the circumstances in that moment.

They had the house in Atlanta. That was home up to them. Evidenced by the fact they kept it all those years. (By contrast, I only have one house, located in a city where most of my family lives).

If I'm in his situation, I think I'd get my family out of there too.

I think we need to remember- this wasn't a cold case. The FBI was involved. I'm pretty sure there was at least some expectation that they would solve this - quickly.

Lastly, let's say he did it. To what end is taking a plane to Atlanta do him? He could get picked up there just as quickly as he could at a hotel, or friends house.

Furthermore, the guy was in the navy, he's college educated, and very successful. So he's not stupid, I think we can agree.

If he was going to try to act innocent, ans nonchalant , wouldn't this run counter to that? I just don't see how this does him any good.

They had a home in Michigan and Colorado.p; not in Atlanta. PR mom and dad had a home there as well as his ex wife. He lawyered her up real quick. Why do you suppose he did that?
Why were JR and PR there to support Lucinda when she was interviewed? After all, PR dropped her friends I.e. JP that had been her friend from when they lived in Atlanta prior to moving to Boulder. But she is there for JR ex wife for police interrogation?

Sure, they knew what happened before the 911 call was placed. Case in point … Why did ME leave JB body on the floor until 8:30 that evening before initial examination? It is imperative to take the body temp to establish TOD.

I don’t know honestly who did what. All I know are the true bills speak for themselves.

I think you are correct about the Atlanta property. My mistake.

About the lawyer/ex-wife:

The answer is I don't know. But my guess is that they didn't trust BPD. They had been divorced for 20 years. I can see a detective checking on the Ramseys background. But they also went after his older daughters autopsy records.

I mean, she died in a car wreck. What were they hoping for here?

The answer is I don't know. But my guess is that they didn't trust BPD. They had been divorced for 20 years. I can see a detective checking on the Ramseys background. But they also went after his older daughters autopsy records.

There are some rumors going around about ER but probably can't be discussed here as they are just that

Why would you not trust the police department if your daughter had been found murdered in your home? Doesn’t it make more sense that it was indeed a cover up (again, consider the true bills) the Police fumbled as a directive? They looked at the family first. Yet they didn’t take them into the BPD for separate interview’s and examination (clothing, etc.) it wasn’t just the cops it was also the medical examiner that feel short.

As John was seeking a flight out of CO, JAR & Melinda had rerouted to join the rest of the family in Boulder. John's suddenly 'urgent' business meeting would have taken place on a weekend in the middle of the Holiday season. There's no certainty that he planned to take his wife and son with him to GA.

The schedule that JR had arranged for the rest was arduous. JAR & Melinda with her boyfriend were flying commercial, which required much planning. Shortly, there were to be the cruise.

BR's bedroom had airplane motif wallpaper. When he drew his family, he depicted JR flying up in a distant plane.

JR reacted out of panic. When did he know JonBenet was injured or dead? Before the 911? ("What did you find?"), or after (the missing minutes?). His fibers on the body suggest he may have wiped it down. Afterwards, he showered?

The RN posits John as the person who will retrieve JB. This he fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member