long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of the tweet:

Remember that during the pre-trial hearing on August 8, 2011, LaVoilette exposed yet another Arias lie by stating that Jodi told her Travis masturbating to pictures of young boys on his laptop - directly contradicted Jodi's previous story of seeing them on his bed. This sent Martinez into a frenzy where he immediately requested to see ALL of LaVoilette's documents & notes, which would likely expose yet more lies to therapists/psychologists who evaluated her.

The judge ruled to allow Martinez full access to her notes. I can already hear the fireworks!

Here is a transcript of the ruling:

It basically says JUAN GETS ALL THE NOTES!!!

I thought the Detectives had said these pics were taken NOT through the shower door? Some one correct me if I am wrong?

The one with the close up of his face is. You can see the water dripping down the door. moo.

BBM

Sorry, but reading through past posts and wanted to get this off my chest.

Hey HLN staff who are following these threads: Stop speculating about these jurors. It leads to Attys speculating then to motions, then to hearings, and so forth and so on.

Stop the tabloid trash, stop scripting and get back to being a news organization. Otherwise the only audience you will have left is the Jerry Springer crowd.

that's right, they are suppose to report on this trial not become part of it. jmo

:help: Why are some people referring to juror #5 as "Tricolor" and what does that mean? Thanks!

I thought it was felony murder.

When the Judge ruled against Nurmi when he wanted this charge tossed she did not mention a burglary.

She said even when someone is invited into a home once they begin to assault the homeowner they are no longer considered an invited guest. They would be committing a felony assault that resulted in murder.

IMO
So, does that mean that anyone who kills you in your house could be charged with felony murder? Strange you don't see more of that. How can the DT even think they can get around this?

Sorry if this is a dumb question . . . it's too early in the morning for me. :coffeews:

To match the computer forensics?

To cover for spying on Travis outside the window for an hour before entering?

Just spit balling . . .

No way of telling with JA. But I sure hope nobody pins me down to an exact hour. I'm lucky to recall the day right! :facepalm:

:help: Why are some people referring to juror #5 as "Tricolor" and what does that mean? Thanks!

I coined that early on because it appeared to me she has 3 colored hair. Some call her "two tone" for the same reason. Just arbitrary nicknames vs numbers.

I just watched the interrogation videos where Det. Blaney was questioning Jodi, right up to the point where Flores returned. That poor detective. By the end of Video 8 it was obvious Jodi was playing her, but she stuck it through another hour. Then Jodi asks for Flores.

Of course, you can't blame Blaney. We know now that Jodi wasn't going to answer those questions no way no how. And then wanting the male detective to come back -- what a piece of work.

She wanted Flores back because he could answer questions better about the crime scene. Jodi was trying to milk him of information so she could modify her story accordingly.

I still have a hunch, she didn't act alone and THAT'S what she was trying to wiggle around. She knew she was caught. She was just trying to figure out how to mitigate her involvement/punishment.

Funny, not once has her attorneys refer to that day as an accident seeing Jodi said she didn't mean to fire the gun.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
In security check in line at court. Its lonnnngggg #jodiarias

BBM

Sorry, but reading through past posts and wanted to get this off my chest.

Hey HLN staff who are following these threads: Stop speculating about these jurors. It leads to Attys speculating then to motions, then to hearings, and so forth and so on.

Stop the tabloid trash, stop scripting and get back to being a news organization. Otherwise the only audience you will have left is the Jerry Springer crowd.

AGREED! The dominatrix on JVM last night was my last straw with them...

WildAboutTrial@WildAboutTrial

In security check in line at court. Its lonnnngggg #jodiarias

So, does that mean that anyone who kills you in your house could be charged with felony murder? Strange you don't see more of that. How can the DT even think they can get around this?

Sorry if this is a dumb question . . . it's too early in the morning for me. :coffeews:

Anyone in Arizona. Don't know about other states but sounds like a good idea. :)

Ok coming out of the fognesia of last thurs and watching Laviolette again I'm convinced that she too, like Samuels, has been watching the trial. Her memory of details of the extenuating circumstances brought up in trial is too keen. Like that she knew Jodi wore Sky Hughes dress. Why would she remember this specific fact independently...vs just she borrowed someone's dress. But that came out in trial. I think she's been watching all the testimony.

Maybe she's very good at what she does and reviewed her notes before her testimony.

No coffee yet so something in her notes they were trying to protect and now it's fair game?
ALL of her notes are now available to Juan!! I bet he was salivating over them last weekend.
The DT fought it over and over before, and now Juan won. The DT will have to be careful now, about the questions they ask ALV - now Juan knows the answers!!!
GO JUAN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members