GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Thibou: wrote eulogy with "a smile" got to tell people how he wore the same shoes for 12 yrs "with pride"

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Olivia: seems like a bad dream that Odin is not here, that she can't speak with him, he used to call her everyday#AaronHernandez

The coward should be standing for this. :gavel:

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

thibou: "It doesnt feel like Odin's not here-- it just feels like a bad dream"'

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

"It feels like a bad dream and im stuck betw living and reality in this dream world where he’s just not here" -Lloyd sister #AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Thibou: after Odin's death, she gave birth to a child and "texted him just to let him know that he had another nephew"

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Olivia: I won't ever be able to tell my brother (I love you), I won't ever see him again... I'm grateful for man Odin was#AaronHernandez

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Lloyd sister: My son will never know the uncle that my daughter got to meet #AaronHernandez

Apr. 15, 2015

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Olivia: Odin was a hardworking man, would ride his bike to work, wanted to earn his money."he was a great man"
#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Olivia: It's a great day, but it's also a painful day...
#AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Thibou: "Odin was a great man and I hate to have to stand here and talk about him like this"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Thibou: "He was never in a gang, he never picked up a gun, and this is how he died"
Apr. 15, 2015

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Thibou: "Odin was a great man, and I wish everyone had the opportunity to meet him"

Christina Hager
@HagerWBZ

"It's a great day," says Odin Lloyd's sister, yet she still has to see her mother cry. She thanks those in court. #HernandezTrial

I am amazed that the jury got it right....awesome!

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Last relative to address the court is Odin's cousin#AaronHernandez

Christina Hager
@HagerWBZ

Odin Lloyd's cousin now talking to judge. She has been here with family every day. #HernandezTrial

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Cousin: "i sat here every day and I just thought, she shouldnt be going through this, the family shiouldnt be going through this,"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Cousin: "we keep him in our hearts, hes forever in our thoughts"
Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Cousin: Odin will forever be in the family's thoughts & prayers. Odin always found a way to make them all laugh#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Cousin: In the words of Odin Lloyd, as long as i have life, I will smile...#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

McCauley now addressing Garsh, says the murder was brutal and senseless#AaronHernandez
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: AH "committed an extremely cruel and atrocious killing ... it was brutal and senseless"

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

McCaule asks Garsh to impose concurrent 4-5 yr sentence for gun carrying charge, life without parole for 1st degree murder#AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan "we dont have anything to add, obviously the court needs to impose the statutory penalty on count one"

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Shaneah has her eyes shut, head bowed in Lloyd family row

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

#AaronHernandez stands up, is formally sentenced. Life in prison, no parole for 1st degree murder

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Clerk: "Mr Hernandez ... you are committed to the MCI Cedar Junction for a term of your natural life without the possibility of parole"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221