GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Hernandez again looks toward Lloyd family
Apr. 15, 2015

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Clerk: "sir, you have the right to have your case reviewed by the Supreme Judicial Court" also must submit DNA sample

Christina Hager
@HagerWBZ

In addition to life in prison, #AaronHernandez gets 3-5 years for gun possession, 1 year for ammo possession
Apr. 15, 2015

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Judge asks about remaining charges in Bristol County - weapons, assault, and threatening a CO (latter two jailhouse charges) #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

#AaronHernandez is ushered away from the courtroom for the last time

susan candiotti cnn
@susancandiotti

#AARONHERNANDEZ SENTENCED TO LIFE W/ POSSIBLITY OF PAROLE; GUN CHARGE CONCURRENT, 1YR FOR AMMO HE STANDS W/O EMOTION

this should read WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE.....reporter made a mistake, sorry susan :D

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Sultan "yes your honor, lets see what happens in Boston" before deciding how to proceed on remaining pending counts in Bristol County
Apr. 15, 2015

What was that last part Garsh was saying about Boston and then Sultan said let's see what happens in Boston, yes that makes sense to wait......or osmething like that? Are they talking about the double-murder trial>?

Wow wow wow....I liked the speed/effiiciency of the sentencing/.

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Court in recess. The trial is done. Thanks everybody for following me these last 3 months#AaronHernandez
------------

and thank you all here for sharing this emotional day with me :( :heartbeat:

i'm so grateful to this jury for giving justice to odin and his family.........

as a mother.......i'm so emotional after hearing ursula speak.........i'm going to go back and read this thread now to hear all of your emotions.....i was just posting like a crazy woman lol.......wanted to get it down for y'all.........

:rose: odin
:rose: strength to ursula and all those that love him

and once again i'll post this link.......odin's story......bless you odin, they got him :)

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...d_s_Girlfriend_Speaks_Out_NECN-247889811.html

Thank you very much for the posts. The victim impact statements are very sad.

Thanks to all the contributors on this thread! I can't tell you how happy I am about this!

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Court in recess. The trial is done. Thanks everybody for following me these last 3 months#AaronHernandez
------------

and thank you all here for sharing this emotional day with me :( :heartbeat:

i'm so grateful to this jury for giving justice to odin and his family.........

as a mother.......i'm so emotional after hearing ursula speak.........i'm going to go back and read this thread now to hear all of your emotions.....i was just posting like a crazy woman lol.......wanted to get it down for y'all.........

:rose: odin
:rose: strength to ursula and all those that love him

and once again i'll post this link.......odin's story......bless you odin, they got him :)

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...d_s_Girlfriend_Speaks_Out_NECN-247889811.html

Thank you Queen Bee for all your hard work and for keeping dedication and keeping us all informed. I appreciate you so much!

Reasons for double murder trial now:
Lisa Kraus Edwards ‏@LAKEdwards 25m25 minutes ago
@JayT15ar 1) for victims' families and 2) in case he wins Lloyd case on appeal

Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics