MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

It's not the same but the Savopoulos & housekeeper murders came to mind.

It seems like overkill, ie: make sure they are dead, kill them two ways, stabbing and burning w a diesel accelerant. I'm interested in life insurances policies...all. And dates obtained. Also, how many people knew he was oos (out of state) to work on this particular date...

Has anyone heard how long the husband had been in California on this particular trip (when he arrived)?

Also - if I recall correctly, diesel doesn't burn very well. Perhaps the intent was never to burn the house down and/or hide evidence, just to make it look as if there was an attempt to start a fire.

Has anyone heard how long the husband had been in California on this particular trip (when he arrived)?

Also - if I recall correctly, diesel doesn't burn very well. Perhaps the intent was never to burn the house down and/or hide evidence, just to make it look as if there was an attempt to start a fire.

That'll be a good defense.

Ahhh.... flash point is much higher for diesel.

Has anyone found a local MSM Facebook for this?

Well who kills everyone if they are mainly there to only kill one?

1) Someone known to all victims

2) Someone who can be identified later

3) Someone that was hired to kill all

4) Someone that simply wants all dead to cause massive hurt to the hubby.

Now why kill the 2 year old unless he can identify you or you was simply there to kill all?

Link

"Bermudez and her children were found dead in their home on Old Warren Road about 3:30 p.m. Thursday"

"Reached by phone today, Moses Bermudez told ABC News he had no comment."
1717404b2dca6ffe7b219a522dc1306c.jpg

Bbm.

iseeu.png

https://www.facebook.com/groups/417143761999616/about/

These are your best sources for breaking news on the case:
wcvb.com (Boston abc affiliate)
masslive.com
boston.com (Boston Globe)
bostonherald.com
telegram.com (Worcester Newspaper)

Thank you, I’m trying to find one that I can post without having to join a group.
I have some suspicions on a particular person and would love to be able to find it in MSM.

Thank you, I’m trying to find one that I can post without having to join a group.
I have some suspicions on a particular person and would love to be able to find it in MSM.

Family, friend, associate, coworker,stalker of hers, stalker of him, ex lover of hers, ex lover of him, or what?

You have our attention. Lol

So no names. But just hint to a possible relation of a unknown who. Thanks in advance.

"Officials also detailed that there were numerous fires set inside the home, but those had run their course. "

Several fires set but the house didn't burn? No one close enough to spot any flames?

Isn't the home visible from the road... just not a lot of traffic here? Neighbors not close enough to see/hear anything??

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-homicide-victims.html#ixzz58pmFxdLa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The home is actually right near a pizza parlour by Rte 9, a busy road. Old Warren Rd. has several houses on it. I am familiar with some of the neighbors on this road. Old Warren Road is perpendicular to Rte 9.

I'm surprised neighbors haven't noticed anything suspicious considering it's a fairly populated road leading up to my old high school.

The home is actually right near a pizza parlour by Rte 9, a busy road. Old Warren Rd. has several houses on it. I am familiar with some of the neighbors on this road. Old Warren Road is perpendicular to Rte 9.

I'm surprised neighbors haven't noticed anything suspicious considering it's a fairly populated road leading up to my old high school.

I thought the same thing. However, if the murders were committed at night, there's a reasonable chance that no one would have heard anything. They could have been attacked in their sleep, and a knife was used, not a gun.

Well in some homes. You will never find lighters nor matches to save your life or to light candles during a power outage.

So did this family smoke or have lighters or matches laying around?

Or did the killer bring their own because they smoke.

Now I understand the gas can is missing. But I just don't know how accessible a light was to the killer.

Because if the killer is a smoker. Then it narrows suspects down a great deal. Jmo.

Well in some homes. You will never find lighters nor matches to save your life or to light candles during a power outage.

So did this family smoke or have lighters or matches laying around?

Or did the killer bring their own because they smoke.

Now I understand the gas can is missing. But I just don't know how accessible a light was to the killer.

Because if the killer is a smoker. Then it narrows suspects down a great deal. Jmo.

It's cold in New England this time of year, and if these people are anything like me, they occasionally use their fireplace. Even if the person didn't have access to a lighter or matches, there's always the stove.

Now why kill the 2 year old unless he can identify you or you was simply there to kill all?

Off the top of my head:

Cause pain to family. (Father or other extended family members).

Disguise true motive for killings.

Do not want to have to "deal with" child in the future. (Multiple possibilities - someone interested in father might want him to be unencumbered, 2 yr old could be heir/beneficiary of life insurance, etc.)

Fear that screaming/crying child might be heard by mail carrier/UPS/passerby?

"Mercy" - not wanting child to die by fire.

well now I'm interested in these many other traumas

I’m somewhat local to the area. There was a terrible car accident in town not too long ago and several teens were killed. I’m sure the accident was still very fresh in the first responders minds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well now I'm interested in these many other traumas

Traumas include the recent fatal car accident of some Quaboag students just a few streets over from the Bermudez home.

Of course, the Molly Bish kidnapping is still very fresh in people's minds even though it happened years ago.

Also, in the past 6 months there was someone who was stealing goats from local W. Brookfield/N. Brookfield farms and brutally murdering them and posing them sadistically on the farmers doorsteps.

Well common sense says that these young kids would be sleeping with or sleeping in a room next to mom or at least be hanging out near mom during the time of the killing.

So my guess is that the killer went there to kill all. Jmo.

Absolutely not. Gang activity occurs in the cities: Springfield /Chicopee, Worcester, Boston etc. No such thing in West Brookfield.

I think gang activity bleeds over into every town, nowadays:

Police make arrests after finding 200 bags of heroin in car in West Brookfield

Worcester Telegram & Gazette

Feb 24th, 2018

WEST BROOKFIELD – Police arrested two Ware men on drug distribution charges Saturday evening after finding around 200 bags of heroin in their car. West Brookfield Police Chief C. Thomas O'Donnell said authorities received a warrant to search a 2006 Lexus they had been investigating.

The chief said it’s rare to have such a big drug bust in West Brookfield.

“This is the largest one we’ve had here in a while,” he said, although he added drugs are a problem in the area, like they are in many other parts of the state. “We do bump into it quite often.”

Warren police assisted with the investigation.

http://www.telegram.com/news/201802...ags-of-heroin-found-in-car-in-west-brookfield

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back