Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you! And to other posters who added clarifications about this. I can see why the U.K. press are struggling for a direct translation as here allotments are strictly for growing vegetables or flowers only, and a holiday home on one would be unthinkable! But allotment does seem to be the correct term.

Presumably there are clear records of who these spaces are rented to or owned by. I could easily see CB saying (online, or IRL) at some point he’d “buried something at the allotment”, and Police tracking down this parcel of land to him now.

Now we wait to see what that something is, I suppose.
An allotment has the same meaning here in the UK. There are community allotments for rent and whatnot and some people do have allotments in their own gardens at home.. what some would call a vegetable patch X

That made me think that maybe just maybe IMO the phone call to a phone number allegedly belonging to CB .... maybe the person on the other end of the half an hour call was travelling for that duration, driving, towards PDL and it kept pinging on masts getting nearer the location. I'd not considered this before. JMO. MOO.
Well it's interesting as early appeals from the German prosecutors sounded like they were aimed at specific people
This was from MSM

They have ..."reason to assume other person's apart from the suspect who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime And also of the place where the body was left. We explicitly ask these persons to contact us"

They have also seemed to attach great significance to the phone mast evidence even tho others have suggested it's reach may have been limited.

So that is an interesting point.

Last edited:
Fall Maddie McCann: Christian B. zieht Antrag auf vorzeitige Haftentlassung zurück

CB has withdrawn his application for early release. More time for investigations.
Comment from the article:

According to a passer-by, Christian B. is said to have lived on this facility.

Wish they had told us when this was? Might give a clue about what they are looking for.

Very interesting he has withdrawn his appeal for early release though. That info, combined with reports of a Prison transporter at the scene of the dig does make you wonder if CB has decided to fess up. Perhaps the prospect of 7 years in prison for the 2005 rape as the most hated man in the world was too much too bear. If he confesses to MM, at least he would likely be put in a seperate unit reserved for paedos and the like. At least that's what they do in UK prisons as these prisoners are liable to be attacked in "Gen Pop".

I saw a link on Reddit from a Portuguese media site - unsure on how reputable it is. But when I used google translate (again, can never be certain on what is being said) it reads as: “The Correio da Manhã learned, the police are looking for objects related to the disappearance of the British girl.“

If this is correct, I wonder what these “objects” are? Perhaps an item of clothing that he’s kept as a ‘trophy’ of some sort.

From the discovery of his USB sticks which were dumped at the factory I believe he is quite careless and also doesn’t like to destroy what he keeps from victims.

Polícia alemã faz escavações e usa cães-pisteiros na zona onde vivia suspeito de rapto de Maddie McCann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona