Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeleine McCann: German police search garden in Hanover
4596.jpg
Police officers searching the garden plot in Hanover. Photograph: Alexander Koerner/Getty Images
Has anyone noticed this:
c9YGEQ3.jpg

Is it not this community allotment from Spiegel TV shown at 7:39? I think so..

Hard to say. According to that video, the "whistleblower" is walking in front of a traffic sign, that leads to Braunschweig. The raid today has been made in Hannover. I think L.E. has new info to another place C.B. liked to inhabit.

Wonder if the dig could be linked to this. CB was touted as a suspect of this murder in Hannover in 2010.

Madeleine McCann suspects that Christian Brueckner was tied to the knife - News Archyves Uk

Not sure when CB lived in Hannover altogether but he was prosecuted in 2010 and 2013 in Hannover court and was said to have lived there in 2007 at some point by the Daily Mail (along with Dresden and Augsburg).

17/11/2010 - Falsification of documents (Court of Hannover)

28/01/2013 - Theft (Court of Hannover)

Last edited:
Comment from the article:

According to a passer-by, Christian B. is said to have lived on this facility.

Wish they had told us when this was? Might give a clue about what they are looking for.
Sometime between 2010/12 I guess. Thats when he was living in Hanover. The current search location is only 2 kms away from the bridge where some of Monika Pawlak's body parts were found.

No, that's the area where the old box factory is
No that is not only the cardboxfactory.. look at 7:39 ...he also rented a community allotment, at 7:39 they show the allotment.

So if it is not the same allotment, then he had the cardboxfactory and 2 communty allotments around Hannover. CB had a lot of places and cars.

ahhh man, i'm on the edge of my seat here, it really sounds like CB's either gave up some info, or someone credible has. i just hope its not a case of the well searches part 2. i really want them to find something substantial...... the amount of police presence is reassuring. and the random tent in the middle of the field too.
come on HCW give us a statement....

No that is not only the cardboxfactory.. look at 7:39 ...he also rented a community allotment, at 7:39 they show the allotment.

So if it is not the same allotment, then he had the cardboxfactory and 2 communty allotments around Hannover. CB had a lot of places and cars.
His friend calls that place Die Laube, where CB went to live after he closed down the Kiosk.
Laube = kind of cottage on a patch of land.
Who knows how many patches of land he had or he lived on!

ahhh man, i'm on the edge of my seat here, it really sounds like CB's either gave up some info, or someone credible has. i just hope its not a case of the well searches part 2. i really want them to find something substantial...... the amount of police presence is reassuring. and the random tent in the middle of the field too.
come on HCW give us a statement....

Remember he said he had no idea why Portuguese LE were searching the wells, that it wasn’t based on any of the Germans’ intelligence. I have more faith in German LE, I don’t think they’d be searching at random. And not with such a massive team and all those resources.
But yes, a wee statement from HCW is needed... Preferably televised :rolleyes:

Remember he said he had no idea why Portuguese LE were searching the wells, that it wasn’t based on any of the Germans’ intelligence. I have more faith in German LE, I don’t think they’d be searching at random. And not with such a massive team and all those resources.
But yes, a wee statement from HCW is needed... Preferably televised :rolleyes:

But it's kind of tactic, NOT to say too much and let the media report. Smoking CB and his lawyers out! And already there is a statement. The investigation is part of the MM-murder-case. Nothing more to say by now.

And IMO that strategy works, doesn't it? "Yesterday" some media reports, of running out time and slowed down investigations. Today, L.E. answers with knowledge of already unknown movements of the suspect and a huge operation! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg