Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't help wonder that if MH370 flew the suspected distance, no other aircraft saw it in the airspace? Is the point where it veered and headed NW a busy flight path? TIA.

Let me toss out a wild theory:

What IF the US military and others are being stationed in various places in the Indian Ocean (plus secret locations) in order to intercept the plane if it flies again? In other words...they know it landed, where it landed, who has it, and also know the payload being added...but are not telling anyone due to a world wide freak out. ;)

Could it happen?

Yes, I think it could and I have thought this when there was nothing the next day. I know that in other crashes at sea it has taken days to find debris but this one I thought was different. And yes I think the world powers are shaking in their shoes because they are clueless. jmo If they are able to arm this 777 and get it airborne with chemicals or a nuke of some sort what do you think will happen if it is shot down?

What's unbelieveable to me about hijacking is that no passengers got out any cell phone calls.

From the experts I heard on CNN

This plane is not equipped wit WIFI
Cellphones would not be able to connect with a cell tower located on the ground.
We don't have worldwide coverage on our cell phones..there are times my coverage cuts out when I drive 1 hour away from the city to the cottage

In my view you are making total sense! This has been my feeling for some time. This is terrorism, (not hijacking) with Uigher professor at the head of class.

I am reviewing the recipe we have at this point:

- A cargo contractor at the airport of departure who specializes in hazardous shipping and is a subsidiary of MAL

-Two fake passport kids, with lots of luggage (I assume) not having to be concerned about baggage security

-A blurred out manifest with a known Uigher connection who happens to be educated (it’s not like he teaches ballet!) and has been taking flying lessons-

-A captain with 18000 hours and decades on the job who "appears" to still be fascinated with his vocation and has a simulator in his living room (long haul flying is a lot of "doing" nothing/777 is long haul aircraft)....?

-20 computer geeks aboard

- A brutal, savage murderous rampage 7 days earlier by the same Uigher group

-The destination of the flight being China - the source of conflict with the Uigher terrorist group

-Malaysia threw out 6 of these folks in 2011 because of FALSE passports[ and returned them to China

Passenger 84 is not really, sadly, farfetched........

It just strikes me as when you put it all together I am back to my conclusion that this is only Act 1.

and if not foiled Act II is..................

BBM ~ I have been since an average 5 hours/night, when I normally sleep 8-10. :floorlaugh:

Ok, so now the professor was not on the flight? :scared:

WTH is going on? A slow torture version of 9/11?

Please tell me there was no Mary Ann or Ginger either! :eek:

Let me toss out a wild theory:

What IF the US military and others are being stationed in various places in the Indian Ocean (plus secret locations) in order to intercept the plane if it flies again? In other words...they know it landed, where it landed, who has it, and also know the payload being added...but are not telling anyone due to a world wide freak out. ;)

Could it happen?

Wow! Intriguing ! I think any theory at this point, no matter how far fetched, has a possibility , almost . I mean if a month ago , you said a plane would be lost and all of the great military and intelligence on earth COMBINED could not find it, it would seem like science fiction. So now that it has happened......... well hello SCI FI! :)

good morning all
I can't believe I stayed up to watch the PM tell us what we already knew

So now the search area has expanded yet again? as far north as, what I call the "istan" countries?

I would not be surprised if nearly all of those spy satellites up in space are being reviewed by their respective countries..

During the many years I lived in Florida, about 30mins inland from Cape Canaveral, we saw many many Rockets launch into space with satellites, sometimes we were told what the satellite was for and other times not...

The search area has narrowed considerably to 2 corridors. I will try to find a good visual to explain how satellite tracking works.

world powers are shaking in their shoes

and we should be too............. it is even creepier in that nothing else has happened so if it did not crash what are they are doing

preparing something I sould think...

Going off gitana1's prev post...what if the purpose in the minds of the perpetrators was to get the world to look more closely at malaysia and its gvt, politics, corruption, etc. In a persons mind maybe the fate of the ppl on board was secondary to getting others to take notice. Plan on making the plane disappear or make it seem like it did. That would take more people than just those who commandeered the flight. Other people know what happened and why. Jmo

I have other theories about why this went down, but I will wait to see what comes out in the next few days.

Yes that is what I have already suggested a couple of days ago.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10329087&postcount=562"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4[/ame]

Have you all seen the movie THE NEGOTIATOR (1998, Samuel L. Jackson, Kevin Spacey). I know I've watched it countless times. Where the corruption is so badly entreched it would take an extereme event to flush out the truth. I am hoping :please::please::please: how the hostage in that movie survived, the passengers on MH370 will be found alive and safe.

Cool Website! Thanks. Would that show military? I see it says, Passenger, Cargo Vessels, and Tankers. :waitasec:

Yachts, other, unidentified... check boxes on left to see the different types

Look how long it took to get fighter jets up on 911. Even if they have an unidentified aircraft I don't think they will stop it......but I am sure the investigators are asking radar records of all the countries involved right now...this investigation is becoming HUGE!!

We're thinking along the same lines, I believe. Military radar can detect an aircraft at almost any altitude but can't identify it. If this plane is intended to be used as a weapon, it's possible they could get to a nearby target before fighter jets got in the air. I wonder if it would be possible to get away with dismantling the plane and moving it on land..something more to think about.

But we are in a POST 911 world now, esp in regards to how the US and Canada are monitoring the airspace around North America, and how NORAD would react to the news of a missing plane

I would not be surprised if NORAD went on alert immediately when we found out the plane went missing and it's heading changed.

:twocents:

I have a hard time believing that the US sent the Poseidon to the 4 1/2 hrs mark if they had evidence that it flew for 7 1/2 hrs. And if they had the other evidence, seems like they would've had that '7 1/2 hr' ping as well.

I think they ALL know more than they're letting on.

Probably a good thing for them not to say too much, IMO. If there is even the slightest hope that the passengers are alive, they wouldn't want to show their hands and would keep their poker faces on. I agree with you, they know much more than they are saying.

Negotiations going on, maybe?

And good morning, everyone! Thank you all for the updates :seeya:

I am at the airport, and none of the TVs are on a news channel. There is always a TV here on CNN. I am going to see how many TVs are on the news when I get to the much bigger airport...

Cool Website! Thanks. Would that show military? I see it says, Passenger, Cargo Vessels, and Tankers. :waitasec:

oh my goodness lets say i did not set it up correct! I just clicked on Indian Ocean and it was empty...........got to be me ..........

Hair hurting again.... This is truly mind boggling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads