Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thought. I was wondering about that myself. IMO there had to be test runs. If terrorist, these things are planned well in advance--months, if not years.

JMO

ITA - to hijack a 777 is not an easy thing to do and I doubt it flight stimulators would cut it.

Saturday, March 15, 05:45 PM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - 19th Media Statement

We remain absolutely committed to sharing confirmed information with family members and the wider public in a fully open and transparent manner. However given the nature of the situation, the importance of validating new information before it is released into the public domain is paramount.

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/site/dark-site.html

Yep, they know much more than they are saying. I'm sure of it! :yes:

Saturday, March 15, 05:45 PM MYT +0800 Malaysia Airlines MH370 Flight Incident - 19th Media Statement

We remain absolutely committed to sharing confirmed information with family members and the wider public in a fully open and transparent manner. However given the nature of the situation, the importance of validating new information before it is released into the public domain is paramount.

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/site/dark-site.html

Yep, they know much more than they are saying. I'm sure of it! :yes:

In other words.

We are trying to outsmart the villain OK, so give us sometime. We are not superman!!!

Not sure if this is new news or what. It's dated today, so I dunno. I'm tired, having been up in the middle of the night for the brief. I bet everyone else is tired too.

Malaysia
Uighur professor: I was not the one on MH370

BY MELISSA CHIMarch 15, 2014
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...was-not-the-one-on-mh370#sthash.6AKUeQAz.dpuf

another scapegoat...

someone to deflect attention from those who are truly responsible?

If true... This is yet another set up....

JMO

Thoughts on the current 'arc' from the last satellite ping:

If the plane were on the northern portion of the arc there should be radar data from multiple nations that could narrow down the position of the plane. I would imagine if this is the case that they will be able to pinpoint a much smaller search area as soon as that data is made available and analyzed.

If the plane were on the southern portion than it may never be found. This scenario makes little sense to me. Unless the person controlling the plane was incapacitated at some point and the autopilot was engaged?

I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to learn the name of a "new" country soon.

Good morning. Another day has passed without any sign of Malaysian flight 370. I can't imagine the :furious: of the families of the missing crew and passengers. Prayers are with them.

I took a break from the forum yesterday and started making a list of possible scenarios for a poll. While watching CNN and hearing more and more theories, I decided that there were too many possibilities and too much speculation for a reasonable survey.

I hope there is some news before the end of the weekend.

Ummm, so I woke my husband up to tell him about the latest. He swears this is a James Bond movie, and that I'm in a dream....and that none of the passengers are real because they were replaced with aliens from a Star Trek movie....

Ummm....yea....I'm letting him go back to sleep!!

BBM ~ I have been since an average 5 hours/night, when I normally sleep 8-10. :floorlaugh:

Ok, so now the professor was not on the flight? :scared:

WTH is going on? A slow torture version of 9/11?

Seriously! So unfair to the families!

seems to me they have had this info. (Last location of plane) for a while now...

soooo... Were the US Poseidon and Kidd really actually sent to Indian Ocean and that general area?

are there pics of them arriving...

Have they just picked up and gone home?

TIA...:seeya:

The most likely possibility is that after travelling north-west, the airliner did a sharp turn to the south, into the Indian Ocean where officials think, based on the available data, it flew until it ran out of fuel and crashed into the sea, added the source.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-...ave-run-out-of-fuel-over-indian-ocean/5323250

So from some recent articles it sounds like emphasis is now being placed on the theory that the aircraft travelled south into the Indian Ocean (and subsequently ran out of fuel and crashed).

Those details about the plane ascending rapidly to 45,000 feet not long after initial contact was lost strikes me as very odd.

For anyone interested I found this article about issues relating to altitude and improper cabin pressure. It discusses a "Ghost ship" case where a Lear Jet flight crew lost consciousness at the controls and continued flying until running out of fuel.

When Humans Fly High: What Pilots Should Know About High-Altitude Physiology, Hypoxia, and Rapid Decompression

http://www.avweb.com/news/aeromed/181893-1.html?redirected=1

bbm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/15/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140315

The maximum range of the Boeing 777-200ER is 7,725 nautical miles or 14,305 km. It is not clear how much fuel the aircraft was carrying though it would have been enough to reach its scheduled destination, Beijing, a flight of five hours and 50 minutes, plus some reserve.
7 hours?

Air traffic controllers outside Kuala Lumpur said they lost contact with the plane on March 8 at 1:30 a.m. local time, about 45 minutes after takeoff. The Prime Minister said its last communication with a satellite was at 8:11 a.m. the same day, but its precise location was unclear.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/15/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Are we still waiting for the 5:30 presser? (With prepared questions and answers)

Or has it been cancelled...

Or am I horribly confused? :crosseyed:

good morning all
I can't believe I stayed up to watch the PM tell us what we already knew

So now the search area has expanded yet again? as far north as, what I call the "istan" countries?

I would not be surprised if nearly all of those spy satellites up in space are being reviewed by their respective countries..

During the many years I lived in Florida, about 30mins inland from Cape Canaveral, we saw many many Rockets launch into space with satellites, sometimes we were told what the satellite was for and other times not...

I also just heard that the Malaysian gov't has searched the homes of both Pilots..

seems to me they have had this info. (Last location of plane) for a while now...

soooo... Were the US Poseidon and Kidd really actually sent to Indian Ocean and that general area?

are there pics of them arriving...

Have they just picked up and gone home?

I have a hard time believing that the US sent the Poseidon to the 4 1/2 hrs mark if they had evidence that it flew for 7 1/2 hrs. And if they had the other evidence, seems like they would've had that '7 1/2 hr' ping as well.

I think they ALL know more than they're letting on.

I haven't heard anything else about the 5:30am presser where questions and answers were scheduled. I saw that people were waiting and tweeting, then nothing.

I have a hard time believing that the US sent the Poseidon to the 4 1/2 hrs mark if they had evidence that it flew for 7 1/2 hrs. And if they had the other evidence, seems like they would've had that '7 1/2 hr' ping as well.

I think they ALL know more than they're letting on.

Which makes me think it's on the northern portion of the arc and it landed. Diversionary tactics like this make no sense if they really think it's on the bottom of the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993