Identified! Male,dark hair/beard, Toronto, *Kirushna Kumar Kanagaratnam*

Not sure, but thinking that the UID might be missing teeth to the right of his upper front one.
speculation, imo.

<modsnip: removed post-mortem pic of identified victim>

I was thinking the same thing.

Not sure, but thinking that the UID might be missing teeth to the right of his upper front one.
speculation, imo.

<modsnip: removed post-mortem pic of identified victim>

WARNING GRAPHIC SPECULATION (Don't read if squeamish): It's weird how that dark shadow between his lips sort of blends in with part of his bottom lip. Speculation: I wonder if the dark spot that looks like he is missing teeth is actually a spot that was photo-edited/darkened to remove something to make the photo less graphic for release to the public. I'm wondering if perhaps he had blood or something in his mouth. It also seems like his t-shirt is blurred differently from the rest of the image and the shadows under his beard don't look right, IMO. I think they may have digitally cleaned up his neck/upper chest area or added that part so the photo was not of a head only. JMO.

Without precise knowledge of what LE photoshopped, I'm trying to keep in mind this victim may have been confined before the murder and may not look the way they usually do. That facial hair looks pretty rough except for the mustache. We don't know a ton about mcarthur's MO yet.

I really hope the victim count stops at 7, but sadly doubt that :(

Thanks, interesting! imo
[h=1]Vincenzo Falduto[/h] [h=3]Personne disparue le : 1 juin 2016[/h] Avec l'accord de la famille et à la demande des policiers-enquêteurs, nous sollicitons votre collaboration en vous demandant de partager la fiche descriptive de cette personne.

This guy is worthy of submitting. Same thick neck, and features are close enough for a professional review IMO.

I think we should be looking in the local databases from the U.S. as well. It's possible that he went missing from here.
If he was from the local gay community, someone would have recognized him. I'm to post on gay Twitter and see if anyone knows who he is.

https://www.cp24.com/news/dozens-of...-man-believed-to-be-mcarthur-victim-1.3830842
Dozens of tips after cops ask for help IDing man believed to be McArthur victim
March 6, 2018
Toronto police say they've received dozens of tips since releasing a photo of a dead man believed to be a victim of alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur.
Investigators put out the photo on Monday, saying they were taking the rare step in hopes someone could help identify the person.
Det. Sgt. Hank Idsinga says investigators are sifting through information they've received, but says identifying the man could take weeks

Can't take credit for this as I found it after someone already posted it elsewhere but this is a possibility depending on how much photo shopping was done and when the photo was taken???

attachment.php

https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2010004199&id=1

Attachments

• 01375_Image_1_L.jpg
    01375_Image_1_L.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 298
I think we should be looking in the local databases from the U.S. as well. It's possible that he went missing from here.
If he was from the local gay community, someone would have recognized him. I'm to post on gay Twitter and see if anyone knows who he is.

I’ve sifted through New York, Illinois, and Pennsylvania so far. No matches of anyone with a picture, left up a few without pictures that are of South Asian descent and around 40s give or take. &#129335;&#127995;*&#9792;&#65039; 3 down.. so many more to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has someone called this in?

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

I did earlier today because if you look at the 2nd photo on the Canada Missing page Mr. Purvis looks even more like the deceased photo.

Has someone called this in?

I really thought about it but wasn't sure if i should... I did a bunch of searches on the rcmp missing persons web site and WOW! Could it be? Who knows when the photo was taken? I copy and pasted the name and googled it and a Websluth was on it. Thought TPS would likely be on it too... Contemplated an e-mail to TPS but to what address? Abundance of caution... I just sent it through crime stoppers app

It says that Kalon was dropped off to meet someone to work for them for 2 weeks... landscaping?

Both Mr Purvis and the UID appear to have a small scar on the left eye (their right). Directly below the brow. Does anyone else see it?

Both Mr Purvis and the UID appear to have a small scar on the left eye (their right). Directly below the brow. Does anyone else see it?

Checking it out on Mr Purvis's thread which has another photo which better shows his eye.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?367563-Kalon-David-Purvis-37-Minden-Hills-Twp-Ontario-7July-2008&highlight=Kalon+Purvis
[h=2]Kalon David Purvis, 37, Minden Hills Twp, Ontario, 7July 2008[/h]

I don't see it on Kalon Purvis, but I see it on the unidentified because his brow hair seems to split there. .

It says that Kalon was dropped off to meet someone to work for them for 2 weeks... landscaping?

I also speculated that since Kalon was said to be meeting someone at the hardware store and going to do some work for two weeks it may have been landscaping. Also, he was new to that area at the time of his disappearance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back