Marc Klaas CHAT TONIGHT 7:00PM PACIFIC, 10:00 PM EASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonderful idea!!! Many thanks for arranging such an honor with this Special Guest Appearance!

Oh my Goodness, I compeltely agree! I absolutely adore and respect Marc Klaas and just can't wait for his appearance here. :woohoo:

I look forward to reading his take on this situation.

Will there be a 'no discussion' thread put up so people can post a question in advance for him or the mods to select?

Thanks Tricia! Can we only discuss questions related to the Caylee case, or can we ask respectful questions about his experience as well?

May we ask questions about other cases or is this strictly about Caylee? If we can ask about other cases, I would like to ask about the Mya Lyons case out of Chicago.

Thanks,

Salem

Thanks Tricia! Can we only discuss questions related to the Caylee case, or can we ask respectful questions about his experience as well?

Any question you want my dear. This is not limited to Caylee. I will be putting up notices in other forums.

This is SO exciting! Marc is such an amazing person...I can't wait for the chat!!

Thank you so much Tricia for setting this up! :)

Love him too! He is a wonderful example of a parent's love :) In case I miss it, please let him know that We ALL Love Him!

Mark Klass is a awesome fella.
Here in Wisconsin we love him!

I adore Mark Klaas. I always look forward to seeing him on Nancy Grace and hearing his perspective.

He was pretty blunt last night when Nancy Grace asked for his opinions on Casey and Cindy. He said Cindy was delusional and Casey was pure evil. Strong words but he has such credibility.

I will really look forward to tuning in to the chat. Don't know if I'm brave enough to actually participate, but I will definitely be reading. Wow! Very exciting!

Did Mark Klaas chat?
i missed it....
maybe next time I will chat ..

Websurfer you have not missed anything. Websleuths has not announced when MK will be chatting.

MK was on Nancy Grace last night. He had strong words for the Anthony family. I agree with him 100% that Casey knows alot more than she is saying.

I am a Petaluma native and I can tell you when little Polly was taken, everyone in that wonderful little town just held their breath. I think Marc Klaas is one of the bravest, most caring men in the world and consider it an honor to be able to "speak" with him.

TRICIA
When you can schedule him would it be possible to put the date and time on the FIRST POST so that I do not miss it.
I keep on checking back here all the time to make sure that I do not miss it.
I am so looking forward to this man coming on - his insight is Worth a million words.
THANK YOU

I really look forward to this. I can't wait either.

This is sooooo tough! If you had one chance to ask Mr. Klass one question, what would it be?! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox