Marc Klaas CHAT TONIGHT 7:00PM PACIFIC, 10:00 PM EASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sooooo tough! If you had one chance to ask Mr. Klass one question, what would it be?! :eek:

River,
Ask him his feelings on the JBR case.....That's what I want to ask him about :)

River,
Ask him his feelings on the JBR case.....That's what I want to ask him about :)

I think that I already have a feeling what those are.....but there have been too many other cases since JonBenet, I'm torn!

I think that I already have a feeling what those are.....but there have been too many other cases since JonBenet, I'm torn!

Okay...I'll ask about JBR and you pick another case. There sure are a lot to choose from, huh? :) I'm sure whatever you ask, it'll be a GREAT question!
Man, I can't wait for Marc to get here!

I keep checking back in GREAT anticipation! Marc Klass is such a hero, and I really admire the way he calls it like he sees it - can't wait!:clap:

I'm waiting for him to chose the date and time that will work for him this upcoming week. I told him nights are the best.

If he doesn't get back to me soon I will threaten to smack him upsidedahead.

That'll work...hehe

Great! Can we start putting questions up here? I have seen a couple today that should be up for consideration.

Great! Can we start putting questions up here? I have seen a couple today that should be up for consideration.

Yes, go ahead. I'll organize it all into one place when I know the date of the chat.

Put your questions for Marc here. This is a good start.

Dear Websleuths members,

Marc Klaas, Polly Klass's dad, has agreed to come on Websleuths next week for an hour long chat.

During the hour we will take questions from Weblseuths members only but the chat will be open to the public for reading.

The exact date of the chat has not been confirmed but will be soon.

Marc has appeared many times on Nancy Grace and other major network programs discussing Caylee's case and other true crime cases in the news.

Marc Klaas is a dear friend of Websleuths and we look forward to his chat.

Please check back in for more details. We are working out the technical aspects of the chat and will explain how it will work by Monday if not sooner.

Tricia
That is going to be GREAT. :)

This is sooooo tough! If you had one chance to ask Mr. Klass one question, what would it be?! :eek:

I think I would ask him "If there were one thing you could do - wave a magic wand and it was done *~*poof*~* to prevent further abuse of children, what would it be?"

IOW, what does he think is the most important prevention tool we as a country need to implement?

This will be very interesting - can't wait to read Marc's thoughts on past and present cases. He took a very tragic situation and turned it around to try and help other people...my kind of hero!

I would like to ask Marc if he still keeps in touch with the two girls who attended Polly's sleepover the night she was abducted and if so, how are they doing as adults?

The chat will take place this Wednesday, 6 August 2008, at 7:00 PM PDT. Staff member Animal04216 will post the instructions for people that already have an IRC client, as well as a link to a Java chat client for those that do not.

We have set up a thread where you can post questions in advance - we'll pick from those to start out.
, will the Chat log be posted the next day for those who missed it?

The chat will take place this Wednesday, 6 August 2008, at 7:00 PM PDT. Staff member Animal04216 will post the instructions for people that already have an IRC client, as well as a link to a Java chat client for those that do not.

We have set up a thread where you can post questions in advance - we'll pick from those to start out.

OHHHH NO!!! I cant be on at that time....:(
Will we get a transcript or something? But I did post a question and hope there will be information for me to read when I return.
THANK YOU

Hi Marc. You are truly a hero in the eyes of parents, I hope you realize that:)

I have 2 cases I would like your thoughts on.

In light of Colorado authorities officially clearing JonBenet Ramsay's parents of any involvement in her murder, who do you think killed the little girl? Do you think her parents had any involvelent in her death, even though they have been cleared?

I am also curious what your thoughts are in the Johnny Gosch case. Do you believe Noreen's claim that Johnny visited her in 1997 and that he is still alive? Who do you think is responsible for his abduction?

Thank you

Hi Marc. You are truly a hero in the eyes of parents, I hope you realize that:)

I have 2 cases I would like your thoughts on.

In light of Colorado authorities officially clearing JonBenet Ramsay's parents of any involvement in her murder, who do you think killed the little girl? Do you think her parents had any involvelent in her death, even though they have been cleared?

I am also curious what your thoughts are in the Johnny Gosch case. Do you believe Noreen's claim that Johnny visited her in 1997 and that he is still alive? Who do you think is responsible for his abduction?

Thank you
Post your questions here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2455529&postcount=1

Mr Klaas -

Thank you for all you do . One person can make a difference

What would you advocate people do in their own communities ?

I don't see where we are supposed to post questions. There is nothing on that link I went too. Do we email them?

This is wonderful news to hear Marc will be here at WS!!! I regret I may not be able to be here at the time set : (
I certainly will try!

I hope we will be able to read over the chat log.

Thank you Tricia for having Marc here!!! He is the strongest man alive. Please give him a huge thank you from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea