Marc Klaas CHAT TONIGHT 7:00PM PACIFIC, 10:00 PM EASTERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed this chat, which I was really looking forward to, due to an emergency with my grandfather. Can I find a transcript somehow??
It was mentioned in Chat that it will be posted tomorrow.

Thanks, TG! I came home from work intending to take a short "nap" and woke up again at 4:00 am! I missed the entire thing. :( I am so upset! I was really looking forward to such an exciting venture here on WS.

SS - you wore yourself out working around here and missed our biggest night ever! Oh No..........all I can to to help comfort you is that he did say that he reads here and that he might come back for another session!

Our Super-Mods made sure that the event flowed perfectly without one second of anyone's time wasted. The questions covered many cases and I can't wait to read the transcript if there is one. Great job all around, People!

SS - you wore yourself out working around here and missed our biggest night ever! Oh No..........all I can to to help comfort you is that he did say that he reads here and that he might come back for another session!

Our Super-Mods made sure that the event flowed perfectly without one second of anyone's time wasted. The questions covered many cases and I can't wait to read the transcript if there is one. Great job all around, People!
I know!! I have been burning the candle at boths ends and it caught up with me on the wrong night!! GRRR! :furious: I should have opted for more coffee instead of a "quick nap".

I certainly hope he does come back soon!

Hello, Marc! I think you are a wonderful and inspiring man. I respect you for taking such a personal tragedy and turning your energy into something positive for other families. Sorry I missed the opportunity to chat with you.

Aw SS (and Olive, too), sorry you missed Marc. It was interesting. At least the chat transcripts are supposed to be posted, so you'll be able to read them!

I laughed so hard at Christine's "oops"... LOL! It was a great chat! I'm glad I made it in. Mr. Klaas is one Class-A man!

Yeah! Can not wait to read it, as I too missed out on last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974