Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect: Samuel Little
D.O.B. July 7, 1940, Reynolds, GA
MO: knockout punch, followed by strangulation leading to death, followed by body dump and masturbation on/around victim(s)
Date(s) of Offense(s): 1970-2005
Location(s) of Offense(s): Texas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio, California, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and South Carolina

Article #1 Source: NY Post

https://nyp.st/2RSpONY
Samuel Little, Suspected mass serial killer admits to 90 murders - Prosecutors
"During his 2014 trial in Los Angeles, prosecutors said Little was likely responsible for at least 40 killings since 1980. Authorities at the time were looking for possible links to deaths in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Texas."

Article#2 Source: NBC News
Suspected serial killer's confessions solve two Louisiana murder cases
"Samuel Little provided details on two killings in the Gulf Coast town of Houma "that only the murderer would have known."

Article#3 Source: The Independent
78-year-old man in California claims he killed at least 90 people over four decades

78-year-old man in California claims he killed at least 90 people over four decades
"Samuel Little is now thought to be one of the most prolific serial killers in the US"

Article #4 Source: People
Did a Convicted Serial Killer Actually Murder More Than 90 People Across U.S.? Police Investigate

Did a Convicted Serial Killer Actually Murder More Than 90 People Across the U.S.? Police Investigate
"He was brought to Texas in May and gave details about multiple slayings that allegedly occurred in there and in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio, California, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and South Carolina between 1970 to 2005, prosecutors say."

Last edited:
Just stumbled onto this thread for Samuel Little today. Learned about him just a couple of days ago. I'm going to read the links here to learn more about him. Thanks for starting this thread.

Suspect: Samuel Little
D.O.B. July 7, 1940, Reynolds, GA
MO: knockout punch, followed by strangulation leading to death, followed by body dump and masturbation on/around victim(s)
Date(s) of Offense(s): 1970-2005
Location(s) of Offense(s): Texas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio, California, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and South Carolina

Article #1 Source: NY Post

https://nyp.st/2RSpONY
Samuel Little, Suspected mass serial killer admits to 90 murders - Prosecutors
"During his 2014 trial in Los Angeles, prosecutors said Little was likely responsible for at least 40 killings since 1980. Authorities at the time were looking for possible links to deaths in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Texas."

Article#2 Source: NBC News
"Samuel Little provided details on two killings in the Gulf Coast town of Houma "that only the murderer would have known."

Article#3 Source: The Independent

"Samuel Little is now thought to be one of the most prolific serial killers in the US"

Article #4 Source: People
Did a Convicted Serial Killer Actually Murder More Than 90 People Across U.S.? Police Investigate

Did a Convicted Serial Killer Actually Murder More Than 90 People Across the U.S.? Police Investigate
"He was brought to Texas in May and gave details about multiple slayings that allegedly occurred in there and in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio, California, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and South Carolina between 1970 to 2005, prosecutors say."

I did a similar list on the other thread. I believe you started a second thread. You may want to alert a mod so that the threads can be combined. I'll post a link to the other thread for you.

Just stumbled onto this thread for Samuel Little today. Learned about him just a couple of days ago. I'm going to read the links here to learn more about him. Thanks for starting this thread.

You're very welcome, Bootsctr. Glad to have your input. There are some unsolved homicides in Ohio that I hope are cross-referenced against his time here. Apparently, he moved around a great deal.

Good evening, my name is Kelly. I am the sister of a fisherman who went missing in 2016 and his body was recovered in October 2016. We still have not FOUND the boat. As time goes on, in the next few weeks, I am going to post some of the things we found, some of the rumors we heard and also some of the expert opinions we received that DO NOT AGREE with the local coroners report (Due to laws in SC, he was basically grandfathered into his position and does not have a medical degree). Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this site and hopefully soon, many of you can help us get the justice we deserve for my brother.

Hi all. I joined in 2016, but I've only recently begun reading and posting. I live in the Rochester, NY area, and am interested in cold cases and missing people. Great group you've got here, happy to have joined!

Like others here, I'm a long time lurker. Joined back in 2012 but just read the odd thread here & there. True Crime podcasts have led me back here.

Hi everyone! I'm AlwaysCoffee and am really looking forward to discussing these cases with you guys. I've been interested in true crime for a few years now and spent the summer lurking here on Websleuths, but just decided a few days ago to bite the bullet and join.

I'm particularly interested in cold cases such as unidentified Does and crimes against vulnerable people such as children. My heart breaks for these people, as I'm a firm believer in dignity in death. I think the way Websleuths has helped victims is wonderful, and I'm excited to be a part of it now.

Hi, I'm Julie from the Wirral UK. I'm an avid armchair detective, love all documentaries on crime and a big reader of crime fiction. I like to delve into the mind of criminal behavior and why they do these atrocious acts to the poor defenseless person. Looking forward to reading through the forums and trying to find my way around the site....

Hi everyone,

I'm a Brit who's just signed up. I've done open source intelligence investigations for a geopolitical think tank, and am hoping to sharpen my skills in the true crime area.

I'm from Leicestershire so naturally Madeleine McCann is of interest, having impacted near my community, but I'm interested in diving in across the board.

Look forward to discussing.

P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members