MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHat a frustrating update from LE. If they suspect a crime not suicide or leaving on her own accord why not get Atomic to go in and work with a sketch artist??? Why not release a description of the man?? I'm all for integrity of an active investigation but the public can be your friend in helping with the case too if you give some info. Sigh.

[FONT=&quot]I've said it a dozen times before and I'll say it a dozen times again: I'm really really really really hopeful that my encounter was just an unhappy coincidence. I'm also very hopeful that the reason they haven't contacted me is because they have a solid lead that is taking them in a polar opposite direction.[/FONT]

[FONT="]I've said it a dozen times before and I'll say it a dozen times again: I'm really really really really hopeful that my encounter was just an unhappy coincidence. I'm also very hopeful that the reason they haven't contacted me is because they have a solid lead that is taking them in a polar opposite direction.[/FONT]

When they finally find her...........and it's obvious she was a victim of crime..............LE will be falling all over themselves to go over that information with you again.

Edited to add: When that day does come, you'll also be instructed to keep your mouth shut and not release any details to anybody.............especially to people you may encounter on social media and other places. In other words, "Let's keep this between ourselves".

Nothing, Bravo. [emoji20]

I hope the police know a lot more than they're saying.
I have a bad feeling😔 Positive thoughts..positive thoughts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The sentence in bold (bolded by me) strikes me as odd. You would assume that LE has been in constant contact with the immediate family, so why call them out specifically in the press release. It could be that they're getting continuous calls from extended family and close friends and this is their way of addressing and reassuring them that it is a priority case. Just on first reading really stood out to me.

As for the evidence, I would hope they took prints off her jeep, apartment door, possibly purse (if there's anything to get a print off of), as well as key areas inside her apartment.

Knowing how frustrated this lack of new information makes me feel, I can't even imagine how her family and friends must be feeling.
Your last paragraph sums it up, IMO anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Disappointing, on the one hand they finally said something on the other hand they said nothing.

Take Note: The police don't schedule press conference 3 days in advance, when they have something exciting to report.

I'm so confused. I read on the FB page yesterday that the family wasn't interested in a large -scale search and that the police wanted them to keep spreading her info via social media and just getting the word out. That made me think that perhaps they thought she had 1) been trafficked and that people might spot her or 2) that she had disappeared on her own accord and again, all these postings and flyers might help us spot her. I mean if she has truly been abducted, the perp probably has her hidden (or worse, sadly). This is not at all criticism of how the family or police is handling this situation, I'm just wondering if it's pointing to a specific type of scenario or perhaps I'm just reading too much into it?

Treat my post as complete rumour but I just need to ask others this to save my sanity!

Early early into Danielle's disappearance, one of the first posts on social media was that of someone who posted as Dani being his girlfriend. He had pictures of the two of them as his profile and cover pictures. I can no longer find the post or the person (although there's so many posts on her now that it's so difficult as I don't remember his name as I didn't see that it might disappear in amongst everything.)

Did anyone else see this early on? There was definitely someone that either shared something tagging him as her boyfriend saying she was missing. Or he shared something himself. I can't remember fully and it's driving me mad.

I'm wondering if I am thinking of a different case, but I'm so sure it was Dani! He had a Hispanic/Latino name maybe.

I am posting this just to see if someone else saw this too, as I feel so uncertain. So please don't read this as me stating she had a boyfriend... yet. I'm just so sure I found it odd that people were saying they didn't know if she had a boyfriend when I had seen that so clearly.

If I'd realised this case would become as it has, I would've paid more attention!

ETA: After having been led to this person, I can absolutely confirm that there was a post initially that referred to this person as her boyfriend. This post no longer exists. They definitely have connections and there are photos of them together. However, any further than that must be regarded as rumour. But I would state that at the time of her going missing, there was someone who identified themselves as being her boyfriend. Or at least there was someone who viewed him as being her boyfriend.

More than that can't be said, but I have been holding that in for so long because I wasn't sure! I'm now certain.

So going back to day one, what could it have meant when they said they didn't want to worry about WHY she went missing, but just wanted her safe? Was that a message to her or to an abductor? Could they be saying today that they're certain a crime occurred because MAYBE if DS went missing on her own, she might feel tugged at her heart that she's worrying her family more?

I just don't know what to think anymore. To me it's obvious police have nothing more.

[FONT="]I've said it a dozen times before and I'll say it a dozen times again: I'm really really really really hopeful that my encounter was just an unhappy coincidence. I'm also very hopeful that the reason they haven't contacted me is because they have a solid lead that is taking them in a polar opposite direction.[/FONT]

A couple more questions (but don't answer if you're not comfortable);

What time was your encounter (I believe you told us, but I forgot)?

Is there any similarity between you and Danielle? If the person that approached you is the perpetrator, he may have been looking for a specific "type", or perhaps
a woman that could easily be overpowered.

Treat my post as complete rumour but I just need to ask others this to save my sanity!

Early early into Danielle's disappearance, one of the first posts on social media was that of someone who posted as Dani being his girlfriend. He had pictures of the two of them as his profile and cover pictures. I can no longer find the post or the person (although there's so many posts on her now that it's so difficult as I don't remember his name as I didn't see that it might disappear in amongst everything.)

Did anyone else see this early on? There was definitely someone that either shared something tagging him as her boyfriend saying she was missing. Or he shared something himself. I can't remember fully and it's driving me mad.

I'm wondering if I am thinking of a different case, but I'm so sure it was Dani! He had a Hispanic/Latino name maybe.

I am posting this just to see if someone else saw this too, as I feel so uncertain. So please don't read this as me stating she had a boyfriend... yet. I'm just so sure I found it odd that people were saying they didn't know if she had a boyfriend when I had seen that so clearly.

If I'd realised this case would become as it has, I would've paid more attention!

I definitely do not remember anything like that- the only thing I remember about any boyfriend is that she used to have one months ago but that they broke up. That is the only thing I have ever read about it.
Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely do not remember anything like that- the only thing I remember about any boyfriend is that she used to have one months ago but that they broke up. That is the only thing I have ever read about it.
Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I edited to add, so I'll put it here:

After having been led to this person, I can absolutely confirm that there was a post initially that referred to this person as her boyfriend. This post no longer exists. They definitely have connections and there are (although I saw more back then) photos of them together. However, any further than that must be regarded as rumour. But I would state that at the time of her going missing, there was someone who identified themselves as being her boyfriend. Or at least there was someone who viewed him as being her boyfriend, as their picture was shared with the comment of him being her boyfriend. However, I don't see this post any longer.

More than that can't be said, but I have been holding that in for so long because I wasn't sure! I'm now certain.

Police: Missing Farmington Hills woman likely victim of a crime; search still ongoing

By Jenny Sherman, jsherman@digitalfirstmedia.com, @jl_sherm on Twitter
Posted: 12/19/16, 4:35 PM EST | Updated: 22 secs ago

An investigation into the recent disappearance of a 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman has led detectives to believe that she may be a victim of a crime, according to an announcement made Monday by Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus.

Danielle Stislicki was last seen driving her vehicle as she left her employer’s office in Southfield on Friday, Dec. 2. Her vehicle was found at her home, along with her purse and other personal items, in the Independence Green Apartments in the area of Halsted Road and Grand River Avenue. Police have not yet located her keys or her cell phone and there was no sign of forced entry at her apartment...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...likely-victim-of-a-crime-search-still-ongoing

I feel quite selfish posting this (because what I want more than anything right now is for Danielle to be found), but ...: Are we/the public in general to just assume that we are safe? I do not believe FHPD has addressed whether there is danger to the members of the community and/or beyond. LE appears to be particularly tight-lipped in this case, so if pressed, they would likely say something along the lines of "It's always a good idea to be vigilant," "It's always important to pay attention to your surroundings," etc., but it certainly would be nice if they could give us an idea.

Do you we know the name of the friend Danielle was supposed to meet or has she not been named in MSM?

I edited to add, so I'll put it here:

After having been led to this person, I can absolutely confirm that there was a post initially that referred to this person as her boyfriend. This post no longer exists. They definitely have connections and there are (although I saw more back then) photos of them together. However, any further than that must be regarded as rumour. But I would state that at the time of her going missing, there was someone who identified themselves as being her boyfriend. Or at least there was someone who viewed him as being her boyfriend, as their picture was shared with the comment of him being her boyfriend. However, I don't see this post any longer.

I think it was an ex.

ETA: After having been led to this person, I can absolutely confirm that there was a post initially that referred to this person as her boyfriend. This post no longer exists. They definitely have connections and there are photos of them together. However, any further than that must be regarded as rumour. But I would state that at the time of her going missing, there was someone who identified themselves as being her boyfriend. Or at least there was someone who viewed him as being her boyfriend.

Yes, you are right. I do remember this....while people are saying she didn't have a boyfriend, the guy's cousin slipped up and she tagged a post saying, my cousin's GF is missing..now when I read her post she says a good friend is missing..he isn't Hispanic, I would say more Greek...we can't share social media postings or anything or say names, but he has a pic of her and him as his FB profile pic......

This is the first I've seen mention of "no sign of forced entry at her apartment". I'm just about convinced that she never made it to the parking lot of IGA and then they say this about forced entry? I'm back to square one :(

Police: Missing Farmington Hills woman likely victim of a crime; search still ongoing

By Jenny Sherman, jsherman@digitalfirstmedia.com, @jl_sherm on Twitter
Posted: 12/19/16, 4:35 PM EST | Updated: 22 secs ago

An investigation into the recent disappearance of a 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman has led detectives to believe that she may be a victim of a crime, according to an announcement made Monday by Farmington Hills Police Chief Chuck Nebus.

Danielle Stislicki was last seen driving her vehicle as she left her employer’s office in Southfield on Friday, Dec. 2. Her vehicle was found at her home, along with her purse and other personal items, in the Independence Green Apartments in the area of Halsted Road and Grand River Avenue. Police have not yet located her keys or her cell phone and there was no sign of forced entry at her apartment...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...likely-victim-of-a-crime-search-still-ongoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa